It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Swiftly Signs New 3.2 Billion Dollar Deal With Pfizer for 105 Million More Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Get ready to roll up your sleeves for booster number 4, or is it 5? I'm not sure at this point, but we've seen how effective these shots have been so far, so we should continue to pour our tax dollars into them. Some argue that these vaccines aren't effective, however, is it possible that they are very effective at what they are 'designed' to do?

There is a big fall "wave" coming, and we need to start prepping our immune system for a formidable cold virus that has evolved to cause the sniffles. The Pfizer deal also includes an option for an additional 190 doses in case we wanna get a 5th and 6th booster for those who are "elligable."

It is a bit confusing to me, however. They say you need the first 2 before you can get a 3rd, but now do you need the first 3 before you can get your 4th for the fall wave? Or can you do 2 and then 1. Or do you need 3 and then you can get your 4th?

The contract includes doses for both adults and children, as well as supplies of a retooled Omicron-adapted vaccine that is currently pending approval by federal health authorities, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said in a statement.

“We look forward to taking delivery of these new variant-specific vaccines and working with state and local health departments, pharmacies, health care providers, federally qualified health centers, and other partners to make them available in communities around the country this fall,” said HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Dawn O’Connell.

SOURCE
edit on 30-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I didn't get any shots, got covid and stayed home to care for myself. Hubby only got one shot and that was after he was hospitalized with Covid. I don't like the heart risks and what-not with the jabs.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I hope Joe didn’t order anything for my family. That would be a waste of money.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is starting to feel more and more like the Anthrax vaccine where you needed 9 to be safe but if you didnt have your 9 that was ok you could enter a danger area anyways.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Biden and the dems must be getting one hell of a kickback from these pharma companies. Probably a few RINO's too.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This is starting to feel more and more like the Anthrax vaccine where you needed 9 to be safe but if you didnt have your 9 that was ok you could enter a danger area anyways.

When i was in the Army they really didnt care either lol.......your analogy is RIGHT on

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Theres nothing wrong here, right guys....guys?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why isn’t every American as pissed off as I am??

I don’t understand how anyone can think this smart, necessary, or anything short of criminal. It doesn’t work, never has, and never will, but as fast as we are sinking we are allowing our government to give our tax dollars to a company pumping out record profits.

This whole thing gets worse every time I think it can’t get any more stupid.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wonder when the emergency use directive runs out...have they determined the pandemic is officially over? If not, why not? If and when the Emergency use times out, will we see the commercials like so many other medications, with the long list of side-effects, etc.?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Pharma companies get their billions.
Tech companies get their trillions.
Oil execs get their millions.

And the people get inflation, stagnant wages, and war.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Pharma companies get their billions.
Tech companies get their trillions.
Oil execs get their millions.

And the people get inflation, stagnant wages, and war.

Nothing to see here.

Don't forget Ukraine's billions, Israel's billions, etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Of course.

Nothing like spreading the wealth around, eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
I wonder when the emergency use directive runs out...have they determined the pandemic is officially over? If not, why not? If and when the Emergency use times out, will we see the commercials like so many other medications, with the long list of side-effects, etc.?

It's probably an emergency forever, so probably never.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Can they just start sending the ICBMs up already?

On your marks!!!

.......Ready!!!!

...SET!!!!!

GO!!!!

[betcha no one has any... but plenty of plans in place..... for what to do with everyone else's money invested into our "safety" and "security"]
edit on 30-6-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
Can they just start sending the ICBMs up already?

On your marks!!!

.......Ready!!!!

...SET!!!!!

GO!!!!

[betcha no one has any... but plenty of plans in place..... for what to do with everyone else's money invested into our "safety" and "security"]

Biden just announced plans to build a military base in Poland. So basically any time now.

Queue UN soldiers kicking your door down to take your to FEMA camp.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I didn't get any shots, got covid and stayed home to care for myself. Hubby only got one shot and that was after he was hospitalized with Covid. I don't like the heart risks and what-not with the jabs.

I accidently found out that nettle tincture cleared up the lingering cough!
Had some I an across given to me at the farmers market and I took some, wow instant zero cough!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Night Star

I accidently found out that nettle tincture cleared up the lingering cough!
Had some I an across given to me at the farmers market and I took some, wow instant zero cough!

It turns out that there are natural supplements that actually work for specific health conditions and you dont need lab engineered bioweapon/toxins to shoot literal viral spikes into heart tissue.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It is a bit confusing to me, however. They say you need the first 2 before you can get a 3rd, but now do you need the first 3 before you can get your 4th for the fall wave? Or can you do 2 and then 1. Or do you need 3 and then you can get your 4th?

That's one of the funniest bits about this garbage.

They try to convince people to get the first two shots to keep them safe and the go ahead and tell those who've already taken them that they're not enough so they need to get the booster. # hilarious.

And people actually believe this medical advice con.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sure, but demand is going to be low this fall due to heart damage.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Should be quite obvious now that this is nothing to do with Covid. They all know it has mutated to little more than a cold. You don’t need a vaccine for that. You do need a vaccine for ‘other’ things.

Data is starting to come out which appears to show a significant decline in births. Too early to say much, but if that continues and becomes a trend, then I think we may well have our answer. Perhaps that was the job of the virus, spike protein all along. There may still be more to it, but a collapse in birth rates in developed countries will quickly become catastrophic. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

top topics

<<   2 >>

join