It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Suffers "Much Worse" COVID Symptoms After Pfizer Oral Drug Rebound

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dr Fauci gave millions of dollars to the wuhan lab to study gain of function testing , specifically giving bat diseases to humans . Fauci and all his bosses are responsible for the pandemic . They are guilty of crimes against humanity . I hope Fauci dies from covid , I hope everyone who is responsible for creating covid dies

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
But I thought was just the rebranded wonder drug, iVeRmEcTiN.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ATS is awesome. There's no telling how many lives have been saved by these threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

ATS is awesome. There's no telling how many lives have been saved by these threads.

It's definitely a negative number.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy tbh.

This dude directly profits from the posion he forces on people.

I suppose he deserves a gnat of credit for taking it himself. Or maybe he’s just crazy.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
You don't say, aw.

I guess that "science" isn't working for him like he thought.

Awww....

The "science" isn't working for him like he thought....but the MILLIONS in kickbacks to CDC staffers from Big Pharma sure are working for him...

Burn, Fauci, BURN....die slowly, very slowly, in pain....you deserve it for funding Wuhan and your LIES.

Fauci LIED millions died
Burn in Hell

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Fauci, shared his health update while speaking remotely at the Foreign Policy Global Health Forum.

Fauci is a piece of crap, the guy has caused more harm than the pandemic to America.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bawahahahaha
He done got the placebo and the kill pill mixed up.
I hope the grim reaper is in route now.
Hopefully them dogs he tortured to death are now hell hounds waiting to to tear his evil soul apart when he crosses

edit on pmWed, 29 Jun 2022 21:02:21 -0500kpm621pm212130 by arkansasstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust

It's definitely a negative number.

With you in them, it's possible.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Our Dr Fauci just got a 20+ % raise, and 3 yr contract extension, an extra 60k a year on our dime..must be nice! but thats what you get for towing the line I guess.

torontosun.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
There may be something more going on here. Why is he doubling down and taking a second round of Paxlovid?

CDC Alert
Fauci Takes Second Round of Paxlovid

You make the assumption that what he says there is the truth.
This is Fauci we are talking about, remember?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Call me when he dies.

We all can dream!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Serves him right, him and all the other ***holes who want us all to be guinea pigs.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Want to know more details about paxlovid medicine. Did Fraudci have any other symptoms?

edit on 1-7-2022 by thomasbishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I firmly agree with your appraisal of the situation - they are just doing their bit for the cause. Probably all are stakeholders in the company itself, or at the very least they'll be getting a kickback for going along with the program. On another level, it's possible that this drug is designed to increase the likelihood of death for a person who has also been vaccinated - like some poisons require a two stage chemical interaction to produce the noxious effect, Paxlo# is possibly another piece in their 3D chess match against the useless eaters of the world.

edit on JulyFriday2217CDT08America/Chicago-050008 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ditchweed
This reminds me of all the " new drug for this and that ailment" commercials I see on T.V.
" You'll get better looking skin but your liver might become damaged, or your kidneys might shut off, or you'll get tuberculosis."
Yeah...keep pushing the shots and the pills. Let's see what happens.

i know, some sound horrid! lol.

but i bet he's on simparica trio.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join