It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official stats show birthrates plunging.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here we have some stunning declines in the fertility rates as shown by official statistics. Whether or not they are caused by the vaccinations will of course be debatable, but either way, it does seem that some of these trends are unique to the rollout. Add in an already observed and quantified all-cause death average five-year rate increase of 40% as per insurance companies with some figures showing a 65% increase. It must signify that something big is going down. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just as Bill Gates wanted.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Whether or not they are caused by the vaccinations will of course be debatable, but either way, it does seem that some of these trends are unique to the rollout.

Don't you think the rates would be far more dramatic if a new variable was detrimental to fertility? Especially one that was so quick and widespread.

We see a decent decrease in children born, but I just looked up the numbers for infertility (which means trying but can't), and I don't see anything jumping out.

I don't think it's so crazy to believe young people just aren't trying. Take a look around, maybe not the best time to have a kid. If it's your first kid, you're probably terrified or uncertain at best. And if you've already had kids, maybe you see the strain on the bank already.

Imagine if people focused on obvious issues that effects everyone rather than get hung up on fringe hypotheticals. Vaccine (both sides of the argument), racism, trans, abortion (both sides), Ukraine.

How about inflation, energy prices, supply chain, and overall infrastructure.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Using the health ministry’s calculation formula and preliminary birth figures, the Asian newspaper has calculated that in 2021, birthrates in Japan declined to around 805,000 - a figure not expected until 2028.

Last year, the Japanese government announced that the number of births fell to 840,832 in 2020, a dip of 2.8% from the year before and the lowest since records began in 1899.

“The number of marriages was also sluggish compared with pre-pandemic years,” Takumi Fujinami, a senior chief analyst at Japan Research Institute Ltd, told The Asahi Shimbun.

“The number of births will continue to fall in the longer term” if more young people do not or cannot get married, said Fujinami.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I remember reading sometime during the 2nd half of last year (2021) about births being on the rise. Specifically, I remember reading one possible reason as being because of the lockdowns, and people/couples staying home. I'm not going to look it up, but I know I read that somewhere. So I'd think birthrates should still be slightly up, if that were true, and if there wasn't another factor involved, so maybe there is....

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I remember reading sometime during the 2nd half of last year (2021) about births being on the rise. Specifically, I remember reading one possible reason as being because of the lockdowns, and people/couples staying home. I'm not going to look it up, but I know I read that somewhere. So I'd think birthrates should still be slightly up, if that were true, and if there wasn't another factor involved, so maybe there is....

I too won't look it up, but countries like 3rd world whatever are still having many children.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here is another take on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"The Way this pandemic ends is that everyone in the world takes the vaccines, and around 100% vaccination"
"You will have no choice"

Bill Gates said something in between.

top topics

join