It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Polio outbreak underway while WHO deliberate if Monkey Pox is global emergency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah they’ve been redefined as “genetic-based therapies”.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

When the majority have proven themselves to be mindless hive mentality drones, I’m happy to be a proud member of the minority.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The hydroxychloroquine has went to your head.

People are people Grenade, good and bad, smart and stupid, in most walks of life.

As to the majority of people, they are just trying to get through the day, and are generally as informed as they choose to be or their educational level allows.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So not gene therapy after all in the classical sense of understanding.
edit on 24-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Remember this thread is discussing VACCINE DERIVED POLIO!

Just quoting you to help explain my reply to this thread.
Interestingly, when they first developed the Polio Vaccine in the late 50's, around 35-55 people died directly as a result. It was immediately stopped and was taken back into the lab. Some 5 years later (but no more than that) that's when we see all those horrific 'Iron-lung photo's, they found the problem was the mode of administration, i.e., by jab. They swapped it out for a sugar cube. So it was for many a decade.
The mere fact they are calling this latest discovery a ...

A vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV)

Tell's you all you need to know.
The 'sugar cube' method (OPV) was introduced to UK in 1962. The American's were going down the 'jab' IPV route (Salc of Salc Institute)

In this situation, the demand for OPV was driven by a number of administrative and subjective factors. Western opinion on OPV had shifted dramatically and quickly over the course of 1960 and 1961. This was further helped when OPV was used to help to deal with an epidemic in Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire, in late summer 1961. Hundreds of thousands of people were immunised during the outbreak, and the vaccine’s apparent success in containing the spread cemented its reputation.107 The subjective demand for the state to provide protection against poliomyelitis was evident. Even in the absence of an oral alternative, people were still demanding IPV during the summer epidemics. Nevertheless, administrative pressure, driven by public opinion, appeared to be pushing toward OPV in the long term. Despite variations in the exact administrative demand within the programme over time, the issue was not over whether polio immunisation should be provided but over the form that it should take.

Excellent ncbi paper on history here
So when did UK swap from sugar cube to jab?

Since 2004, the UK has used an inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), which provides strong protection against the disease polio, but less protection against circulation of the virus – something that would not normally be an issue in a country where it is eradicated.

Here
Bolded part mine.
If you refer back to the paper I cited above, the OPV form of administration did not have this problem.
We now have variants since introducing IPV in 2004.
I rest my case for 'vaccine driven' mutations..... which also applies to the C19 mutations which exploded after the introduction of the vaxxine, thus backing up what Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has been saying would happen.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, just my personal prediction, and to reply to the thread title.....they are saving the best 'virus' till last. Wait till TB rears it's f***ing head!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Doubtful, never had any.

I’m here to deny ignorance, not excuse it.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It matches the classical definition of gene-based therapy more than vaccine. Hence the new definition is genetic-based therapy.

Same Bloody thing!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

TB never really went away Jane.

Pick anywhere with dodgy damp tenement buildings or multi-story flats in the UK that have any sort of large immigrant population without their BCG and you will find TB is doing the rounds.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Spot on Jane, I have a feeling these vaccines are being used to cultivate and mutate the virus, time will tell but I think those who keep lining up for shot after shot will soon regret that decision. I don’t even care anymore, their arrogance has worn my sympathy thin.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Some people may argue that not getting vaccinated against the multitude of diseases that are preventable by that very means to be rather ignorant in this day of age Grenade.

Again though the choice is your own to make.

Choice is a good thing, so there is that.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Some people don’t have the intellectual capacity to do their own research, in which case they tend to fall for clever marketing and are willing to inject unknown experimental concoctions into their body. You know why I don’t trust big pharma? Over and over again they’ve been caught lying and deliberately obscuring truth in order to promote dangerous products.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not the same thing at all as mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy by the classical definition.

As to definitions well those change over time, its called semantic drift/change.

www.webmd.com...
www.reuters.com...

Choose to believe as you wish all the same but that's not what any virologist i have personally spoken to has claimed.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So what would you define extracting the genetic code of a virus then implementing it to create a therapy which is injected into another organism?

I ask because that’s not a traditional definition of the word “vaccine”.

Also I’m not playing semantics with you. I’m not the one who needs to update definitions in order to fit an agenda.

edit on 24/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You picture a world without big pharmaceutical companies and it would indeed be hell on Earth for a lot off poor sods.

No insulin, no blood-thinners like warfarin, no operations or treatments for the masses.

They are unfortunately a necessary evil in today's world, kind of like the government or Police force.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You mean the world that existed and survived for 99.999999999% of human existence without them?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So what would you define extracting the genetic code of a virus then implementing it to create a therapy which is injected into another organism, which then modified RNA?

mRNA technology is a delivery method that's been in the works for decades, that's how i would define the tool.

www.frontiersin.org...#:~:text=mRNA%20Vaccine%20Delivery%20Systems,nucleases%20after%20entering%20the%20b ody.

Fact is semantic drift/change is a thing Grenade and its not even just the English language where it is apparent.

Need to go get my kid, he's out at 1:30 coz of the holidays.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Suppose so but its never had 7.753 billion peeps to contend with or accommodate their needs and requirements before nether.

A world without access to mass pharmaceuticals and modern-day medicine would not be a nice place to exist for a lot of people which is plainly clear.

Again though on my way out the door now.

Enjoy the debate, sunshine and weans for me now for a while, have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've been researching TB a lot recently, to the extent I did a presentation/class to my Aromatherapy students.
In another thread on here, I made a post about it.
TB, like Smallpox have (or has in the case of Smallpox) been around for over 3,000 years.
TB continues to kill 4,000 people around the world PER DAY!
HIV is a virus that can trigger latent TB. Think Monkey Pox.
20% of the world population are latent carriers of TB.
Once activated it is classified as an AIDS and you have 50% chance of surviving it. That's some pretty #ty stats.
There is a link between these other viruses that are rearing their heads and TB which as you know is a bacteria.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You picture a world without big pharmaceutical companies and it would indeed be hell on Earth for a lot off poor sods.

No insulin, no blood-thinners like warfarin, no operations or treatments for the masses.

They are unfortunately a necessary evil in today's world, kind of like the government or Police force.

Hmmmm.... your post got me thinking outside the box....
What if, all this business with the C19 jab DOES indeed backfire 'biggly'. Pharma goes bust (by design, bear with me). Add to that the health care system being eroded (think NHS) then kerpow, they have no medications either. What do you get? De-population by 'natural means' (Mother Nature/Survival of the fittest) thus only leaving the strongest which will be very few.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

In the works for decades because it was a failed technology that generally killed the poor animals used to experiment on.
edit on 24/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join