It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Serious Adverse Events Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When you say '3rd booster' does that mean this poor woman had 5 injections of this stuff?

a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Anyone who has seen the commercials on TV about prescription medications and have heard or read the potential side effects (many including death) should be aware that new prescription drugs and treatments come with a list of potentially serious and deadly side effects.

As long as these companies enjoy total absolute immunity for any potential damages that may be caused, your point is not even remotely applicable.

Plus, although it's not commonly known, new drugs only have to prove that they work as claimed at reducing symptoms or what have you, while the side effects aren't given much consideration.

So... you've never heard of SAFETY trials? Got it...

So, as long as your blood pressure meds actually reduce your BP by any measure, they don't really care too much about what else it may do to you.

Well, I agree that they actually and truly don't care, but it is patently false that this isn't a legal consideration. The Safety Trials absolutely are supposed to prevent the introduction of dangerous drugs on to the market.

Of course, we all can see how that has worked out. Unsurprising, when you allow the foxes to guard their hen-house.

The doctors know what they know,

No, the Doctors think they know a lot of stuff, much of which is outright fantasy, and a large majority of which is simply told to them by pharmaceutical Reps and/or flyers/handouts.

Doctors amd our modern medical professions are near miracle workers when it comes to trauma care, and there's nowhere I'd rather be than a modern trauma center if I'm in an accident or something.

The problem is when they start to try to apply the same type of care to chronic health conditions... it can amd will never ever work.

The average M.D. knows absolutely ZERO about proper nutrition, although that is slowly changing (see Dr.s like Ken Berry, Anthony Chaffee, etc as perfect examples)..

but it is on the patient to know their bodies and how it reacts to different treatments as well as reading up on any new meds the doctors prescribe. Overall the benefits must outweigh the risks or you might as well just poison yourself and expect it to relieve symptoms or cure your condition. Also, no one is forcing you to follow your doctor's advice. If your doctor is good and you trust him or her and feel they have your best interests in mind, then do what they tell you to do. Otherwise, find another one that you can trust and get a second opinion.

Disingenuous much?

Where were you when people were losing their jobs and livelihoods when they exercised their Right to make their own health decisions?

As for the OP, he's still a lone voice in the wilderness, the boy who cried "Vaccine!" I have grown tired of drilling down to the evidence presented regardless if it turns out to be real or not. Also at this point I realize that any negative data will be censored and attacked just like the person who delivered the message. I've done enough digging to totally distrust the official version of things now anyway, so in effect v1rtu0s0 is merely preaching to the choir for people like me. My advice to him is dig and dig to the source, present the evidence and leave the determination of truth to the reader.

The evidence that these non-vaccine jabs are extremely dangerous is mounting daily, and anyone who doesn't see it is either blind or being deliberately ignorant.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

I'll say something that will probably be shot down, but people asked for animal trials and testings to be stopped.

I guess big pharma decided we are not animals in any sense...

It's actually been going on for a while. If you look at ads for new types of drugs, they don't tell you what it is. They tell you to ask your doctor about it, and to report any adverse effects... That's what I noticed.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And still never knew of a single adverse effecf in my circle

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Still banging the drum about vaccines eh?! Lolz...

Time to move on to another subject for your disinformation campaign my friend..

It's 2 years later and guess what, hardly anyone has died... The vaccines were a huge success... Things are starting to get back to normal...

What happened to all the vaccinated suddenly dying off in some mass extinction event???

Your lies are now exposed.. Your paranoia seen to be misplaced...

Face the facts... You were wrong..

PA

Tic toc you took the shot
Tic toc you took the shot
Your time here is drawing nigh
You know now just how you’ll die
There’s no do over, no bargaining for reprieve
You’ve sealed your fate, comes now the quickening wait
say your goodbyes, it’s nearly time to leave
Tick toc you stupid F*&^#er time to die.

edit on 23-6-2022 by bladerunner44 because: msp

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

It's important to note here. This study is comparing having the mRNA boosters to not having the mRNA boosters and stating that the associated risk outweigh any benefit.

Simply put, you may as well catch Covid and take your chances with standard immune defence.

From my understanding a lot of these adverse effects are coming from the mRNA not properly breaking down in the time frame it should and finding it's way into parts of the body it isn't intended.

This in turn is causing inflammation and sometimes irreversible damage. Not to say Covid doesn't cause irreversible damage - as all viruses and vaccines have the capability to do so.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

No I meant 3rd vaccine. She had 2 previously as did many. Then the 3rd nearly killed her instantly, within 24 hours. Most of my friends are now going to refuse any more vaccines after this happened and previously most were for getting them "all".

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
dad never a serious health problem vaccinated and part of his heart is dying and blood clots.

Brother never any health problems vaccinated now his larynx is paralyzed.

I have seen men drop dead at work and tons of clients are passing and serious health concerns idk their vaccination history but I know it’s unusual for me to see this.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Young healthy people dying suddenly while there in the middle of any given activity is totally normal. Despite the fact I can't ever remember hearing about this in my life minus a rare heart issue once or twice, this now happens every day to scores of people.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Young healthy people dying suddenly while there in the middle of any given activity is totally normal. Despite the fact I can't ever remember hearing about this in my life minus a rare heart issue once or twice, this now happens every day to scores of people.

Hank Gathers was so unusual that it was national news and they made a movie. Now they hide it and say perfectly normal.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yeah exactly, before it was so rare you make a movie. Now its just expected and the sheeple don't even question it. 1000%+ increase in sudden death in althetes is totally normal.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: LordAhriman
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

We've gone from:
It's 95% effective and completely safe, it prevents you passing it on to others, and provides lasting immunity. Anything else is disinformation.

To

It's mostly effective, reduces hospitalization and death, only causes exceedingly rare side effects common to all vaccines. You will need a booster, but it's still effective and anything else is disinformation.

To

It's effective for 12 weeks at preventing severe illness, is mostly safe, and anything else is disinformation.

To

All medicine can make people sick. This is exactly as expected.

I mean, you do recall all the disinformation all you COVID fiends pushed right? Do you recall all of these statements that were made over the past two years or are we just going to ignore that like we do mortality and demographic data?

Geez, everything except the mic drop gif to go with that. Ouch... I'd love to give that response more than one star!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

According to the News Media if you believe this you are thinking like CT.
The News Media would still heavily defend the drug markers of C19 vaxs.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: devilsadvocatetoday

Here's a graphic along those same lines - it would be funny if it wasn't true

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

What a lovely human being you are. Not.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

"Tick toc you stupid F*&^#er time to die."

So, I've had my shots. I'm fine, thanks. But you have the nerve to call me a "stupid F*&#er" and would appear to rejoice in my imminent death?

What this says about you, well, T &C's prevent me from saying.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Tick toc you stupid F*&^#er time to die."

So, I've had my shots. I'm fine, thanks. But you have the nerve to call me a "stupid F*&#er" and would appear to rejoice in my imminent death?

What this says about you, well, T &C's prevent me from saying.

I love this form of logic.... "I took the shots and nothing bad has happend to me so that means everyone is lying and all forms of data are wrong and or lying because my experience is all that matters".

With that same logic... I've literally tried everything i could to catch covid just to see and I'm still perfectly fine no one around me has been sick.. none of my friends or family.. and i only know one person who took the shot and she complains 24/7 about chest pains.. So that must mean covid is not real right?

Be thankful that you've had no issues with the shot but that does not change the fact that other people have had issues and died.

How can a person be so arrogant.
edit on 24-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

Me, "arrogant"? I got called a "Stupid F*&^#er"?

You love that logic? Jeez......

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Me, "arrogant"? I got called a "Stupid F*&^#er"?

You love that logic? Jeez......

I mean does the shoe fit?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No. Cheers for perpetuating insults.

Here in the UK the bodies ain't piling up from the shots, by the way.

Welcome to ATS. Keep it up, you'll get loads of stars. Sadly.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join