It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis Rejects Shipments Of COVID Vaccines For Children Under 5 Years Old

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One of the few politicians left with morals, Ron DeSantis has rejected the shipment of covid shots (mistakenly referred to as "vaccines") for the 5 and under age groups. After the advisory committee speakers told the FDA it was all for money and that they would burn in hell, the FDA wasted no time in quickly approving the "vaccines" for emergency authorization use since they didn't disagree with the speakers comments, and because even though kids have no statistical risk from covid, it's an "emergency." Out of all 50 states, Florida was the only one to abstain receiving shipments of the covid shots.

The Covid data from Massachusetts shows not a single child died FROM covid. One is listed as dying WITH covid, but the cause of death was due to a rare deficiency.

Should we vaccinate all kids aged 5 to 11 in Massachusetts hoping that the vaccine will save the lives of the ZERO kids who died from COVID in the two years from 2020 to 2021?

Think about it. Every year, worldwide 5 million kids under 5 years old die. That is not an emergency we spend time and energy on. But 0 kids in 2 years, ages 5 to 11 dying in Massachusetts, IS an emergency and we need a vaccine and we need to mandate it.

So what's the cost benefit ratio for these shots when zero kids have died in an entire state?

There is no “emergency” for kids under 11. It is highly doubtful there was a single death in 2020 and 2021 in Massachusetts of a formerly healthy child aged 5 to 11 due to COVID. It is also troubling that full details on these supposed COVID deaths are not available.

There is no vaccine that has been shown to save a single hospitalization or life in this age group. Fauci admitted it today.

The evidence on the table, such as the poll I did and the anecdotes we see every single day, all are consistent with only one hypothesis: that the vaccines are killing far more kids than they could ever be helping.

Without risk or a benefit, combined with anecdotal evidence of extreme harm, the risk-benefit justification for a vaccine does not exist. The lack of a single detailed study of the causes of death AFTER vaccination of vaccinated children to ascertain whether the vaccine was causal is extremely troubling.

SOURCE

edit on 17-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Let me preface this by saying that I would never choose to have my child "vaccinated" with these things.

However, that is my choice. Isn't that what we've all been saying all along? That it should be our choice?

By refusing the shipment, doesn't that kind of restrict/alter that personal choice for FL residents?

Just sayin' we should be consistent. Especially when we're calling out the Faucis of the world for their inconsistencies.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Come near me or mine with that stuff. There will be a 100% chance of Covid deaths.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
Let me preface this by saying that I would never choose to have my child "vaccinated" with these things.

However, that is my choice. Isn't that what we've all been saying all along? That it should be our choice?

By refusing the shipment, doesn't that kind of restrict/alter that personal choice for FL residents?

Just sayin' we should be consistent. Especially when we're calling out the Faucis of the world for their inconsistencies.

I think the issue is a rushed approval that went against the advice of some on the panel.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I believe you'd be within your rights to defend yourself va i2A.
edit on 17-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

I get that. But my question still stands. Regardless of how/why it was approved, it was approved.

Should we be limiting choice as relates to one's ability to "vaccinate" themselves or their kids?

I say, let's stick with letting people choose for themselves and keep government (ALL flavors of government) out of that choice.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There has not been on study showing this can or has stopped one death, one infection or one hospitalization. What they used for evidence is that the shot produced antibodies and as senator Paul stated 100 shots would also cause the body to produce antibodies. It means absolutely nothing. This is sudo science at best. Mass Murder at worst.
edit on 17-6-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Floridians can still get vaxxed for free at pharmacies, doctors' offices and clinics. Florida just won't do those massive government sponsored vaccination events in high school gyms and community centers.
edit on 17-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The childhood "vaxx" formula is different. For the smallest is actually a larger dose per lb of bodyweight.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

The problem with that is if they took the shipment, they are supporting the effort.

Years ago, I went went to lunch with some distant relatives. They brought up the fact that their church raised money and bought a girl out of slavery in the middle east and were getting up money for another one.

On the way home, my dad and I discussed this. We both knew how stupid this was.

Yes, they got one girl out of slavery but they probably got two or more into slavery by doing so. They paid to support the slave trade and this encouraged the very thing they were trying to get people out of.

Paying for drugs from your local dealer just to destroy them is still financially supporting and encouraging the trade.

The same goes for the injections, paying for them and not using them still supports the trade and practice.
edit on 6 17 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The childhood "vaxx" formula is different. For the smallest is actually a larger dose per lb of bodyweight.

Yea, you can still get your little kiddo vaxxed, if you want, at pharmacies, doctors' offices and clinics for free, in Florida.

Florida is the only state in the country that did not request COVID-19 vaccine from the federal government to give to young children. But that doesn't mean the vaccine won't be available.

Parents still can get the vaccine from doctors or from pharmacies that partner with the federal government, such as CVS.

www.wfit.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

God bless Ron desantis. He really is a warrior for our children... both born and unborn.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

God bless Ron desantis. He really is a warrior for our children... both born and unborn.

Yes... DeSantis is fighting the dark side.
The liberal mob is in a frothing-at-the-mouth frenzy over DeSantis. They hate him. "DeSantis Derangement Syndrome" is the latest variant of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Floridians can still get vaxxed for free at pharmacies, doctors' offices and clinics. Florida just won't do those massive government sponsored vaccination events in high school gyms and community centers.

Maybe, if that's true, it's only a small limitation/intrusion on Floridians' choice. But it's still government putting their hands in the mix. Moreso than I think necessary and enough to make this position hypocritical and injurious to "the cause."

The shot is approved (however it was done). To my mind, any limitation of or intrusion upon my right to decide for myself when/where/how to get or not get it is wrong-headed.

Didn't "we" criticize when it went the other way and many of our rights were infringed upon by officials when anyone chose NOT to get "vaccinated?"

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The shot is approved (however it was done). To my mind, any limitation of or intrusion upon my right to decide for myself when/where/how to get or not get it is wrong-headed.

I get it. I think it's petty, and that this is just one more thing that DeSantis is using to bolster support for his presidential bid in 2024.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hey,

There are millions of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine doses that NOBODY wants. We need to pump it into the kids for profit now while we still can get away with it!

WATCH: Moderna tosses 30 million COVID-19 vaccine doses because 'nobody wants them’

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel announced his pharmaceutical company is throwing out millions of its COVID-19 vaccine doses due to a “big demand problem.”

Bancel’s comments came while speaking on a panel at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, this week.

Bancel said Moderna has reached out to several countries to see if any governments wanted the vaccines but that the interest is not there.

edit on 17-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I love our governor
Obviously I have some mistrust because he is a politician, but mostly I'm optimistic about him.
He made the only decent and sane call.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DeSantis is brilliant and has brilliant staff. He knows who his voter base is and could just parlay this conspiracy BS into the WH. Alex Jones should be his campaign manager.

www.betterteam.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nope. A government has one purpose, to accomplish what no single human is capable of, in this case protecting a state from a devious and destructive act.

That being the injection of it’s children with a medically useless, evidently dangerous, substance.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

DeSantis is a smart guy, great resume, conservative and bold about it.
I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. It is sad that it comes to this, but it
seems the office of POTUS has become blood sport. The Dems are blood
thirsty every day, little innocent children and babies are not enough for
them. It seems ones life is basically put at risk running for POTUS from
the enemies within. Its a real shame, corruption has ran rampant to this
degree. Consequently, I don't mind if Trump runs, I'll support that endeavor
with my vote over Biden or any Democrat any day.

And if DeSantis does run, I sure hope he keeps himself away from Trump
for just the reasons stated above. The Democrats are vicious, make them
work twice as hard, don't allow them to take out two with one.

And keep Jones out of it, he was great at getting Cremation of Care
footage, but he is nothing but trouble.

edit on 17-6-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join