It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Admits To Fraud In Court Regarding Covid Vaccine Trials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Now were is aarrhhzombie and the likes to tell us all that Lhizer had no other option due to the pandemic emergency, they had to act fast to save the p̶o̶r̶t̶f̶o̶l̶i̶o̶ population.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Meanwhile, An FDA panel voted unanimously to endorse Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for babies and kids over 6 months old.
Business Insider

Right on cue...

twitter.com...

These parasites are unbelievable.

Pfizer is about to become a planetary mRNA beast from hell after their recent acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7 billion in cash.

Wait, there's more...In May 2022 Pfizer announced it would acquire Biohaven Pharma (Migraine Leader) and its calcitonin gene-related peptide programs, for a cool $11.6 billion.
The company also became the sole sponsor of the National Headache Foundation’s Veterans/Military Outreach program to raise migraine awareness.

The mRNA jab is about to become mandatory for all military babies & kids.

edit on 15-6-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer is admitting to fraud because all those concerned won't be suing anyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I know all the narratives so far around this matter are primarily aimed at the US government and it's agencies. But, what of the many other governments worldwide that endorsed these drugs?
They all have their own agencies and experts that endorsed the drugs, telling us all to follow and trust the science. I see no credible excuses they can use to try and wriggle out of their responsibilities in pushing this fraud. At the very least it shows a woeful lack of due diligence on their part, at worst it shows complete and utter disregard for public safety in the name of profits. How many of those experts are invested in, or receive payment from, the large pharmaceutical corporations I wonder?

I expect any large fines levied will be written off as operating expenses and they'll receive tax breaks to offset them. Nobody will go to jail and the corporate press will ignore it all, which is to be expected when they are majority owned by the same huge financial institutions that also majority own, or are heavily invested in both!

It's a rigged game as always and we are just the worker drones expected to fund it all.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Pfizer should be shut down for deceptive business practices.

No third strike.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Crimes against humanity: bring on Nuremberg 2.0!

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Awaiting for Aaaaargzombies's input.... in 3...2...1...

This might be one where the cheerleaders stay scarce and pretend they didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Check out how they've "updated" the Hypocratic Oath. It's not subvert, none of this is behind closed doors...this is a paradigm shift in the western medical institution.
The Hippocratic Oath is the vow medical students take during their white coat ceremony at the beginning of medical training and again at graduation, proclaiming their commitment to medical ethics. The original oath has been modified multiple times in medicine’s history, but three versions are most commonly recited today. They are:

The original Oath of Hippocrates provided the first ethical guideline for physicians in ancient Greece.

The Declaration of Geneva was written in 1948 (amended numerous times, most recently in 2017) in response to the grotesquely inhumane treatment of individuals in Nazi Germany

The Modern Physician’s Oath is a 1964 revision by Dr. Louis Lasagna.

The 5th century B.C. oath proclaims, for example, “To please no one will I prescribe a deadly drug.” And later, “Nor will I give a woman a pessary to procure abortion.” These two issues are highly relevant in modern times. Physician-assisted suicide, over-prescription of opioids, and abortion are among other topics of debate and controversy today.

The closest the younger Lasagna oath comes to addressing these controversial topics is when it vaguely notes, “I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life.”

The 2017 version of the Declaration of Geneva simply says, “I will maintain the utmost respect for human life,” on the matters of life and death.

The people in charge aren't the smart ones in the situation, the doctors are, and even if they're not malicious they are 100% complacent. Overtly.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Respect for your work.
Yes, Pfizer has a bad reputation to say the least. But the FDA and FBI seem to have done their job here after all. Where are they now?
It's easy to say the system (FDA, CIA...Judges?) is corrupt. To a certain extent, I believe so. But how do you prove that? Overturning the system would mean the beginning of a new era, as the French Revolution once did. History repeats itself ... they say ... but I do not believe in an equivalent of the French Revolution. We have to take a slower approach. Fake news is everywhere. ATS and many other sites are thriving. People begin to realise MSN is sometimes more fake than the alternative sites. Maybe that will lead us to a new era. Maybe the system will be beaten by it's own fundament: democracy.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
From a PFIZER "Increased Transparency" Press Briefing on June 25, 2022.

Several possible severe side effects with each Injection of a Pfizer Covid-19 injection.

They can occur within 2 weeks of the injection.

Initial Vaccine and Boosters bring these potential dangers.

See this important XTheMadnessNow ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This isn't the first time Pfizer has committed criminal fraud--they paid the largest criminal fine in history for faking trial results, paying off doctors, and mislabeling drugs, among other things. You can see a pattern emerge from their history of criminal lawsuits. They are basically the least trust worthy company in the least trust worthy industry. So, when it comes to this covid vaccine, you can rest assure they would never tell a lie, right?

If you need a refresher this was previously covered in The Biggest Story Never Talked About.

Now that the lawsuit is underway, we have reached a point where Pfizer is admitting to fraud, but says it's ok because the government already knew about it. It turns out that it's ok to break the law as long as the government is in on it with you. Attorney Robert Barnes gives further detail in the rumble video linked below.

Brook Jackson is the Pfizer whistleblower. Her attorney, Robert Barnes, says that Brook Jackson exposed the fact that the Pfizer clinical trial was riddled with errors and fraudulent and false certifications to the US government.

Pfizer's defense presented in court is that the FDA knew about the fraud and was in on it, therefore, there isn't any fraud.

In short, he basically said that in a court proceeding Pfizer admitted things were fraudulent.

SOURCE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join