It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News 'Pride Month' Segment Praises the Gender Transition of a Five-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Et Tu Foxnews?

It appears Foxnews has jumped on the LGBT propaganda campaign to let us know how a family transitioned their 5 year old and made a crap ton of money doing it with news interviews, books, etc.

Sounds like a hell of a way to make an income.

Fox News 'Pride Month' Segment Praises the Gender Transition of a Five-Year-Old and Rewards Stage Parents

redstate.com... 7495

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

In the gushing interview, Ryland Whittington’s parents claim that their child, who is a biological female, managed to tell them she was really a boy before she could even talk, and that by age five they started the transitioning process

“Before Ryland could speak he managed to tell his parents that he is a boy. I could see it. It wasn’t him trying to be a brat. It was like painful. It was painful for him to have to wear feminine clothing and for us constantly telling him that you are a girl.”

So, not wanting to wear feminine clothing makes a toddler gender confused?

It’s quite clear they don’t believe in people; they’re out there to encourage parents whose boys might want to have tea parties or whose daughters might want to be mechanics that their child was really born in the wrong body. They’re there to be a professional transgender family and milk that for all it’s worth. By “they” I am referring to the parents; the children don’t know any better.

In other interviews and in her book, “Raising Ryland,” Hillary says that when they transitioned Ryland at age 5 they were fortunate that they’d chosen a gender-neutral name when Ryland was born because they didn’t have to change his name. Fortunate, indeed.

The Whittington parents have been using their child for media, self-promotion, and income for years. Google his name. A rollout youtube video in 2014. CNN in 2015. A book in 2016. A website and social media accounts. And now you've joined the PR campaign.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I didn't like wearing feminine clothing either, but I was not and am not a man trapped in a woman's body. It is a facet of my personality type that I tend to be more practical and almost masculine seeming in some ways through my preferences and thought processes, but it does not mean I am male only that I am different in my cognitive processes.

So to sum up: Liking things that are more considered by society to be "male" does not mean you are or want to be male, they just mean you like those things.
edit on 12-6-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This has Occult written all over it .

I've researched the Occult since before I was even a Teenager it has always fascinated me , And things like this Like taking a Five year old and twisting there mind until they change there gender .

It is ritualistic it is an affront to Nature.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Fox News isn't any more on the side of civilization than MSNBC.

It's all rotten.

All of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And the age of consent is now 5 years old

FKN MONSTERS 99 % of 5 year olds do not know what day of the week it is

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My hubby was telling me about an article he read this morning about parents who 'knew' their new-born daughter identified as a boy, and so they are raising him as a boy. Was it gut instinct on their part? Intuition? Transference of wishful thinking?

In the bird kingdom, the first thing a baby bird sees when its eyes open is what they identify as; that's why human contact with hand-feeders raising condors is disguised by a condor-looking puppet. Human imprinting is a much slower process and happens at an emotional and information level.

It seems society is trying to fight an issue at the symptom level, not the root cause level.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's the true expression of parents living vicariously through their children.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Duh. Fox News has always been a part of the mainstream media, nothing more than controlled opposition.

Funny thing is, Fox News has been pushing stolen election claims ever since Trump lost. What's that say about that whole narrative then?

All part of the plan to destroy America from the inside out.
edit on 12-6-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My mother was a single parent.

When I was 5, I was intrigued with her nail polish. She would paint a couple of my toenails while she was doing her nails.

If these sickos would have gotten ahold of me when I was 5, they would have scrambled my 5 year old judgement and had me in a dress! Of that I have no doubt.

These children do not have a chance.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Johnny the Walrus, baby.

How does one communicate that she is a different gender before she can talk? She doesn't even know what boys and girls are yet. At 5-years-old she can't comprehend the complexities of masculinity and femininity and the spectrum between the two extremes among even heterosexuals.

My 4-year-old boy loves the color pink. It's his favorite color. If I didn't know pink/blue gendered color preferences were a social construct of the early-mid 20th century, and if I were a mindless modern leftist, I might think that means he is gay or trans. Heck, in 1918 it was opposite with pink being considered a masculine color and blue feminine.

pink/blue

The point is. I seriously doubt he'll turn out gay. He doesn't know any of that stuff even exists. Pink is one of my favorite colors, and I'm not gay or trans unless you ask my wife. Besides, I've always thought pink really should be a man's favorite color anyway... 😐

Basically, those parents wanted to say they have a trans kid, so they created one.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Don't know where you got that from but the age on consent is not 5yrs old....
I'm flabbergasted by that actually.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime
Money can drive some people out of their minds

O'Jays - For the Love of Money

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Mine spent a day tromping around in my office shoes when he was a toddler. He was not cross dressing to express his gender; he thought it was enormously funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Shame on FOX news. FOX news should know better that children/youth under five haven't yet developed to know differences.

They are praising child abuse.
edit on 12-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Likely in most of these cases most of their parents dont know from right to wrong.
Look Desmond boy is amazing case.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
More than 50% who transition end up committing suicide.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let's be honest, that's pretty darn funny.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

FoxNews is a close knit corporation. What the top few board-members or the CEO/President wants, he/she gets.

Maybe one of them has taken a liking to this Transexual phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I gave up on Fox News years ago, as some one else said theyre controlled oppostion. They feed the same narrative with a different spin so folks who disagree will still back the same agenda. As for the family that disgusts me, i wore a dress as a kid and even in highschool threw on a hula skirt and seashell bra, definately didnt feel like i wanted to be a women, I was jsut a kid trying to get some laughs and be funny. This whole oh a girl did a masculine thing she must want to be a man or that guy did something feminine he must want to be a female is insane. Let kids be kids for crying out loud.

new topics

top topics

join