It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Researcher Peggy Kane on Reincarnation & Interdimensional Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

UFO Researcher Peggy Kane & Former "New Ager" used to believe in karma, karmic debt, and the typical New Age lies about Reincarnation until she realized the "higher beings" she was communicating with turned out to be a deceased human tricking her for its amusement.

That led her down a rabbit hole that revealed that the only purpose of Reincarnation is to generate "loosh" ( negative feelings & emotions) for parasitic entities. That's it.

No one Ascends. There are No Lessons. There is No Karma. There is No Karmic Debt.

There are all lies to keep you in the perpetual cycle of life and death for the sole purpose of feeding astral parasites.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

Man. I wish I had this video during my 1st divorce...the perpetual, astral parasites thing......!

Totally explains my ex-mother-in-law.....

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
She changed her way of thinking...and she's still wrong.

Jumping from one crazy paradigm to another.

Sad, just sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

No one Ascends. There are No Lessons. There is No Karma. There is No Karmic Debt.

I agree totally. Also, there is no re-incarnation, there are no reptilians, and the only entities that feed on your negative energy, are entirely human.

Who believes this new age BS anymore. Why do you? You don’t believe in god, or you would believe in what is in the Bible, instead of what you are presenting. In fact, in a prior post you tell people not to believe in god, or go to him when you die. Why do you do this? Are you claiming to warn people of something you have no proof of? Because I would love to hear what proof you actually have. Have you ever seen a reptilian?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Sad, just sad.

You may be right, but your crazy paradigm is worse. And it has infected more people. That's what is sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That led her down a rabbit hole that revealed that the only purpose of Reincarnation is to generate "loosh" ( negative feelings & emotions) for parasitic entities. That's it.

Just my opinion here on the subject of "loosh". From memory it was Robert Monroe who coined the term "loosh" in one of his books. A mountain out of a molehill is what I think of "loosh".

From experience with "entities" (I suggest avoiding the term as it is insulting to them) one might suggest the analogy of the fire on a cold winter's night.

Humans are the equivalent of emotional furnaces broadcasting all their emotions in all directions. All sorts of Beings come to warm themselves by the fire, and yes, some of them like to stoke the fire to warm themselves even further. "Negative energies"? Just as many like the positive ones too.

What happens in churches and other places of worship one may ask.

edit on 11-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added last sentence

And yes, "reincarnation" is a trap. Accepting someone else's memories as your own is akin to opening a back door and letting strangers in. Not to say humans only live once, only saying it is far safer to keep the natural memory limitation that comes with being born in this physical world. There are very good reasons why we don't remember other people's lives.

edit on 11-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: waffled on

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Just my opinion here on the subject of "loosh". From memory it was Robert Monroe who coined the term "loosh" in one of his books. A mountain out of a molehill is what I think of "loosh".

From experience with "entities" (I suggest avoiding the term as it is insulting to them) one might suggest the analogy of the fire on a cold winter's night.

Humans are the equivalent of emotional furnaces broadcasting all their emotions in all directions. All sorts of Beings come to warm themselves by the fire, and yes, some of them like to stoke the fire to warm themselves even further. "Negative energies"? Just as many like the positive ones too.

And yes, "reincarnation" is a trap. Accepting someone else's memories as your own is akin to opening a back door and letting strangers in. Not to say humans only live once, only saying it is far safer to keep the natural memory limitation that comes with being born in this physical world. There are very good reasons why we don't remember other people's lives.

Astral parasites are disgusting creatures so if the term insults them then it's no bother to me.

They only feed off of negative emotions such as stress, fear, anxiety etc. That's why the world is full of fear and violence. All to generate loosh for astral parasites. They have no use for love, compassion, and joy.

People who worship these entities are unknowingly giving their power away to something outside themselves.
edit on 11-6-2022 by SexySquirrel because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Sad, just sad.

I didn't change anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Astral parasites are disgusting creatures so if the term insults them then it's no bother to me.

They only feed off of negative emotions such as stress, fear, anxiety etc. That's why the world is full of fear and violence. All to generate loosh for astral parasites. They have no use for love, compassion, and joy.

(smile) I take it you met them?

People who worship these entities are unknowingly giving their power away to something outside themselves.

Wait, what? Humans have power?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

(smile) I take it you met them?

Wait, what? Humans have power?

Correct. I have seen astral parasites with my own eyes. Not Reptilians though or if it was a reptilian it was in disguise.

Yes. Humans are powerful yet we give our power away.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What made you think the ones you saw are parasitic?

And just wondering if this discription counts for everything one can find in the astral?

I'm not sure what the term "powerful" would mean exactly.

"giving our power away" is something humans generally do all the time. Religeon, work, society, and so on: often there is nothing left over of the person's individuality to count as power. People need the position of power to be seen in the eyes of others to be effective. Take away the parking inspector's uniform and inherited authority of position and what is left over? So a moot point to my mind.

edit on 12-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlargened

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is the first time I've ever heard of Reptilians being from the Orion system.

Call me a skeptic.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have in my theology and esoteric library a book published in 1908…..the title is ….

LUCRETIUS

It is a translation from Latin to English. Lucretius was born in 99 B.C. …..Cicero and Caesar was his contemporaries. He was a poet and philosopher.

His feelings about life after death ….”Lucretius follows a materialist philosophy that denies any purpose to the creation of the universe or humanity and asserts that the soul is mortal and there is no afterlife.”…..

One of his writings….”The soul is a living force………For they cannot tell what is the nature of the soul, whether it be born or on the contrary find it’s way into men at their birth, and whether it perish together with us when severed from us by death or visit the gloom of Orcus and wasteful pools or by Divine decree find its way into brutes in our stead”…..

Orcus (Latin: Orcus) was a god of the underworld, punisher of broken oaths in Etruscan and Roman mythology. As with Hades, the name of the god was also used for the underworld itself. In the later tradition, he was conflated with Dis Pater.

Lucretius’s original and translated writings were banned as heretical by the Roman Catholic Church long ago.

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 12-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

In antiquity, most cultures either did not believe in souls
or thought that they decayed. I won't discuss the Egyptian
view, as it's so convoluted (to me).

According to Dr. Bart Ehrman, one of the reasons Christianity
did so well, is that no previous culture had invented mass
physical resurrection before.. and with the promise that
the resurrection would be 'soon' (and here it's 2000 years
later and still nothing)

was psychologically quite alluring for suffering, often
oppressed, illiterate people who lived without much
hope.

Now it's sad that their hope never happened.. but that's how
religion works.. big on promises that can't be delivered
on.

edit on 12-6-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

In antiquity, most cultures either did not believe in souls
or thought that they decayed. I won't discuss the Egyptian
view, as it's so convoluted (to me).

According to Dr. Bart Ehrman, one of the reasons Christianity
did so well, is that no previous culture had invented mass
physical resurrection before.. and with the promise that
the resurrection would be 'soon' (and here it's 2000 years
later and still nothing)

was psychologically quite alluring for suffering, often
oppressed, illiterate people who lived without much
hope.

Now it's sad that their hope never happened.. but that's how
religion works.. big on promises that can't be delivered
on.

Sometimes I think to myself that the Second Coming of Christ wa-a-a-s actually the Christ “Resurrection” of his day….and nothing happened as he prophesied for an event that was prophesied to going to be taking place far in the future after he was gone.

Much to Christ’s probable surprise, he was resurrected too early 🥴

So then the Second Coming would actually be the Third Coming in the future …..if you considered his resurrection as the Second Coming.

A Third Coming would be more appropriate considering it is using …3…the mystical number.

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 12-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well various people claim to be able to resurrect others,
or to have self-resurrected themselves over history.

It's a fascinating topic; even a modern topic.

There was of course Babiji who supposedly resurrected
the dead on national television and who is said to have
self-resurrected and to have been seen by millions.

There was supposedly a fellow in Malaysia, a christian
prosperity preacher who died a few years back, who
was supposeldy resurrected and seen CONSTANTLY
(like daily) by millions of his followers.

I'm just starting to research this a bit.. so no hard links
at the moment.

but the point is, I'm not impressed by such stories..
they've been happening since ancient (pre-christian)
times and they still happen in the modern era.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The second coming of Christ is a certain mystical sect I won’t mention, they’ve been here for centuries.

So, what am I saying?

So maybe your speculation is correct…

Maybe we have to look for the third coming of Christ!

uf

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyway...

There have been all kinds of theories that people relate to ufos, usually in a very reductionist way, usually devil or god theories of some kind.

Or ufos are just this or that.

The archetypes and memes have been set in stone, so any theory is always a version of those memes set in our programming.

Some are good or positive and some are bad and negative or somewhere in between...

I’d be leery of those kinds of reductionist conclusions that people peddle as if they have the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They are all parasitic. "Higher beings" don't exist in the astral as their frequency is too high. You're either dealing with astral parasites here or beings who are just trying to trick you for their own amusement.

What made you think the ones you saw are parasitic?

And just wondering if this discription counts for everything one can find in the astral?

I'm not sure what the term "powerful" would mean exactly.

"giving our power away" is something humans generally do all the time. Religeon, work, society, and so on: often there is nothing left over of the person's individuality to count as power. People need the position of power to be seen in the eyes of others to be effective. Take away the parking inspector's uniform and inherited authority of position and what is left over? So a moot point to my mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join