It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice Amy Coney-Barrett's Children and Church Targeted for Violence by Pro-Abortionists.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: infolurker

Our church has 3 armed police on campus every Sunday morning.

One in the sanctuary, one patrolling the halls and one on the street.

At least one is always part of the SWAT team, they all 3 wear their weapons openly.

I'm positive we have a number of congregants who have concealed carry permits also.
We take no chances that a Christophobic lefty will decide to shoot up our church.

Ours as well. We always have two armed Deacons sitting on each side of the only unlocked doors, my dad being one of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course the eleft has done this.

Who is surprised?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I told the deranged terrorists “Ruth Sent Us” what I thought of them on Twitter the other day when they were making fun of Justice Kavanaugh after the Leftist mental patient was busted near his house.
I fully expected to be banned again because I F-bombed them 10 times in the Tweet, but nothing happened.
When they or the other terrorist organizations like them initiate the bloodshed, they are going to have a problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, June 10, 2022

After the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was thwarted earlier this week, other Pro-Abortionists took Senator Chuck Schumer's message to heart, and targeted the Children and Church of Justice Amy Coney-Barrett.

Pro-choice group Ruth Sent Us hinted at targeting protests at Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett, after the attempted murder of Justice Brett Kavanaugh earlier this week.

"Ruth Sent Us", posted a call for demonstrations at Barrett's home and church in response to speculation that she will concur with a previously leaked draft court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

A Department of Homeland Security report said the Supreme Court draft opinion has unleashed a wave of threats against officials and others and increased the likelihood of extremist violence.

"If you’re in the DC metro area, join us. Our protests at Barrett’s home moved the needle to this coverage," the group said on Twitter.

Ruth Sent Us specifically noted the Barrett family's daily schedule, and the school her children attend
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Pro-Abortionists are so gung-ho to kill unborn (mostly Black and Hispanic) babies in America, they're willing to take the life of anyone who is against letting them legally kill innocent little humans who are about to be born! These groups personify Multi-layered EVIL.

-CareWeMust

Murderous, but mostly peacefull.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And remember. Lori lightfoot did not call for violence. She only called to arms. There is a (D)ifference.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Call it for what it is. Leftists get a free pass from the federal government and the media to commit as much terrorism as they please with a revolving door criminal justice system and sympathetic (bought off) judges to put these terrorists back on the street. Yes I would be saying this if it was the right but I don't think i've ever seen a right-wing protest devolve into country wide arson, looting, assault and even murder.

Eventually the adults need to get back in control of this crap.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I abhor what is going on in the country I love, and shed blood for. ( Vietnam era ). I thought that I fought to protect the American way of life, and that the freedoms we enjoy would be passed down to future generations. That’s what I was told at the time.

I now realize that I was a fool, I spent the best years of my life for an ungrateful nation, and I caused myself unrepairable damage that still affects my life 50 years later.

These radical leftist idiots of today, were bred from the radical leftist idiots of my time. They were allowed to prosper while myself, and my fellow Vietnam vets were left to suffer. I cannot believe this country has come to this.

I now understand why so many of my brothers have committed suicide, I’ve thought about it myself from time to time. The only thing that keeps me here, is my faith.

I’m old an tired, and I’m beginning to see that the only solution to this is for this nation to put aside differences and get beyond the left vs right political BS.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Whether people believe it or not, the Bible clearly states that before the end comes, it will be extremely difficult to have and/or raise a child.

The Covid-19 vaccines are verified as bringing impotence and lowering fertility.

Those who were smart enough to avoid the vaccines and have a child, will find that "authorities" will try to control too many aspects of the kid's rearing.

It will be a battle to keep him/her on the straight and narrow path, if the current crop of weirdos and China lapdogs are still in charge of huge sectors of the country.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Ah, I was thinking it was a “Friends of Dorothy” thing but the only Ruth I could come up with was Festus’s mule on Gunsmoke…which also makes sense to a degree.

Festus's mule was smarter than the people who are disgracing Ruth Ginsburg, by using her name to induce violence.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course the eleft has done this.

Who is surprised?

Actually, there are Republicans/Right/Conservatives who are PRO-Abortion. It's just how life is.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

After signing up for 2 platforms that are like Twitter in recent weeks, I'm far more appreciative of AboveTopSecret.com. You post something in those type of "forums" and before you know it, 100 other people have posted, driving your post into oblivion. Or, if you don't have a gazillion "followers", nobody sees what you posted!

LONG LIVE ATS!

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The day Prince died, I had a post on Facebook trend for a few hours. And I didn’t post until early evening that night. But yeah, you generally need to buy promotion bots unless a true A list celebrity.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

And remember. Lori lightfoot did not call for violence. She only called to arms. There is a (D)ifference.

"Walk Peacefully down to the Capitol building" is practically declaring war on America!

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The day Prince died, I had a post on Facebook trend for a few hours. And I didn’t post until early evening that night. But yeah, you generally need to buy promotion bots unless a true A list celebrity.

I guess my use of Twitter as just a place to learn from certain "top posters" without joining Twitter myself, was the correct choice.

But now (since April), I can only view Twitter posts for only 5 minutes before a big recurring pop-up telling me to login or join, stops me cold.

edit on 6/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

After signing up for 2 platforms that are like Twitter in recent weeks, I'm far more appreciative of AboveTopSecret.com. You post something in those type of "forums" and before you know it, 100 other people have posted, driving your post into oblivion. Or, if you don't have a gazillion "followers", nobody sees what you posted!

LONG LIVE ATS!

Oh I know most people won’t see tweets from a dumbass like me.
I just figured that “Ruth Sent Us” would report the tweet.
That’s how I got banned from Twitter the last time, remember Louise Mench?
Rabid anti-Trump idiot from the UK, she really pushed the Steele dossier back then and I told her basically to go F herself with a bunch of different inanimate objects.
She reported me and I got banned.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

You went through Vietnam and you're just now realizing how screwed up this country is? Welcome to the crapshow.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Exactly m8. It is mindboggling that there are people out there who still slurp this up.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Social Media is like washing Bill Clinton’s underwear…(whole bunch of words not allowed by the the T&C)…and worst of all you might have a pair of Hillary’s thrown in.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Social Media is like washing Bill Clinton’s underwear…(whole bunch of words not allowed by the the T&C)…and worst of all you might have a pair of Hillary’s thrown in.

Update 6.11.2022

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) BRAGS about killing a bill that would help prevent Supreme Court Justices from being killed by assassination, after a gunman was arrested for threating to kill S.C. Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Did the Voters of New York City Understand What They Elected?: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

They should both do a response video crying they could have been raped because of AOC. Like her Capitol Building video about Jan6 when she wasn’t even there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join