It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Solve an Amarillo Mystery.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Obvious Michigan dogman on vacation
We see a lot of these up here in Michigan

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Amarillo, the tweaker capital of Texas. Skinwalker/Zombie stage when jacked up on the Gak.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It was me, you just can’t see the purple.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
A person holding a flashlight in their left hand .
I don't think skinwalkers have to have a flashlight .

It is also a known fact that Skinwalkers hate Amarillos

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have no idea if this might be related but I have some feeling it could be. Sometimes very early in the morning, between 4 and 6 o clock I hear something heavy moving extremely fast, faster than a hare, over the corridor in my apartment complex. Maybe a floor down or up, it goes back and forth a few times and then suddenly stops. I am too afraid to see what it is, and I am afraid of almost nothing.. but check this out.. I emailed the owner of the apartment complex which is a big company, to check for camera images, and after no response I called them, and they said they never got my email. Strange huh

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Is the actual video available ?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Is the actual video available ?

I just caught the story on the net (I'm from Great Britain), from the look of the picture though it certainly looks like a screen grab to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I wanted to complete my research and confirm, for certain, what I suspected.

Here is a graphical overlay with an artists rendition of what we believe the entity to look like. With additional enhancement to the original photo we start get a clearer picture of what this creature may look like in its natural habitat.

If I'm correct they're never going to catch it.

In all honesty is looks kinda like a raccoon in posture, but the size appears to be way off.
edit on 6/10/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well Sonic could be the suspect and the "creature" in the picture does have Sonics ears!!

edit on 10-6-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

When I first saw that pic the other day, it looked like the head was a side view like it was looking down the fence line.
When I zoom in, it looks like it’s looking directly at the camera and it has long hair or has something on its shoulder.
Would be cool to see a day or night picture of someone standing in the exact spot to gauge sizes.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When I first saw that pic the other day, it looked like the head was a side view like it was looking down the fence line.
When I zoom in, it looks like it’s looking directly at the camera and it has long hair or has something on its shoulder.
Would be cool to see a day or night picture of someone standing in the exact spot to gauge sizes.

100% what i saw// when i enlarged it.

maybe 8 ft fence and 2 ft barb wire on top?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It looks like a still from a security video. If it is why not show the moving images. If not a video the camera should have picked up multiple stills as the figure moved across the scene. Either way a single frame is suspect at best.

That was my first thought, I guess they want business

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Walking to the Furry convention in Houston this weekend? 🤣

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's a person in a comicon ( get up ) costume. Younger people in this comicon convention tend to get crazy. I bet there was a convention close by.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
A Comicon Costume a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's definitely a strange sight to see. The legs look bent at the knees at an odd angle, like it would be off balance to be standing like that.

Also doesn't look like a flashlight in it's hand. Looks like some sort of odd tool or device. It isn't symmetrical like a flashlight would be.

Looks like it has a dog's nose on it. reminds me of a Scottish terrier haha

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thunderkiss75
A Comicon Costume a reply to: Ksihkehe

Somebody saw my joke wasn't entirely a joke, except for the Sonic part.

There is really bad joke here about the furry clandestinely visiting the zoo at night, but I'm sure everybody is already filling in the blanks on that one.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Looks like a costume nothing that seems out of the Skin walkers ranch.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Why would a person in Furry costume visit a zoo? maybe to scary some Animals? a zoo employer putting a show?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Why would a person in Furry costume visit a zoo? maybe to scary some Animals? a zoo employer putting a show?

Because there are comic conventions going around Texas this month. It was just advertising. It could be furry or anime too, but some costume event with weirdos. I need to make it to one of those things eventually.

What do you say we hit up Montreal for comicon? We'll each pick a My Little Pony to cosplay and we'll be the bells of the ball. Maybe get some C-list autographs, a plastic sword, maybe some superhero paraphernalia and theatrical posters. Don't forget the poutine!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join