It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesson from seventh Wave in Oregon? do not forget your Boosters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am starting to wonder if they are slowly they are starting to admit that this covid is nothing.
Now in Oregon they are asking vaccinated do not forget to take your boosters despite the lack of efficiency.

The Media still keep pushing the covid vaccination.
Lessons from Oregon’s 7th wave of COVID-19

He said people like him who are vaccinated but haven’t been infected are likely pretty susceptible to getting COVID-19. The data is clear that antibodies you get from vaccination wane relatively quickly. And that is a reason, according to Messer, to follow his advice.

Lets listen to the advice of those pushing the covid vaccination.
Only those who are un vaccinated would be more hurt by the infection than those that are vaccinated.

“If you haven’t gotten a booster,” he said, “do it now.”

These covid vaccine pushers have to do a lot more convincing.

In the article they keep giving excuses how its to very early days in this pandemic? we had been in this pandemic for the past two/three years now almost.

Rather amusing they are calling it "common cold coronaviruses"

edit on 9-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I had covid in October, it was not bad. I had Covid in around April or May of 2020 too, that was a little worse, so about a year and a half later and I got a mild case again...no vaccines, no boosters. So I should have around 11 or twelve months if I use the past evidence to judge future infections. About eighteen months of immunity, with the second case being much milder than the first....the second case was probably the Delta version so I might have got a real mild case of the omicron and did not even realize it at all since it had so little symptoms. It could have been present the last three weeks because I had a burst of seasonal sinus and muccous issues like I have every year till the rain washes the stuff off the leaves in the yard. It triggers a mucous issue but that could mask the omicron. I actually took one of those free tests...strong negative result. But a second close infection is often asymptomatic as it is with the flu and common colds...the immune system being fired up attacks things quickly.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So if they're asking to not forget the boosters, I guess that means they think EVERYONE got the first shots?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was ill too during this farce, right after meeting lots of people. Husband too. Never did I once think it was covid.
I had a baddish winter cold. Why is everything now covid?
Even if you did a test and it came back positive, it's no surprise because it can only detect corona bits.
And all colds and flus are under the umbrella corona and have been with us for yonks.

I'm not criticizing you at all fellow pureblood, just pointing out that there are still normal seasonal colds going round that have nowt to do with the coof.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you don't want COVID, don't watch TV.

Simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen
If you don't want COVID, don't watch TV.

Simple.

That and dont get tested the numbers of covid will fall.
There is something wrong with those covid test kits the way they are made and the way test you.

If you want to see if you something forget that test.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's nothing but hyperbole 7 waves ? more like one wave and a few bumps

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I was ill too during this farce, right after meeting lots of people. Husband too. Never did I once think it was covid.
I had a baddish winter cold. Why is everything now covid? ...

Exactly!

I had a bad flu in January the year that the big psyop got really underway. (Was it 2019 or 2020?) A doctor friend whom I told about it later said it might have been the WuFli, so I just tell everybody a doctor says I had the WiFlu. Got some bragging rights. But I don't thick I had the WuFlu.

You sneeze, you got the WiFlu. You catch the myocarditis, you got the WuFlu. You dorp dead during a basketball game, you got the WuFlu. You die suddenly in the middle of the work day from an unexpected heart attack while in perfect health, you got the WuFlu. You stub your toe on a chair in the dark, you got the WuFlu.

🙄😒🤦‍♂️

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
can you back up your claim with a link ??

No, the common cold cannot cause a positive COVID-19 test
Experts say PCR tests specifically identify the RNA sequences that comprise the genetic material of the virus............ sources the mayo clinic , the cdc and family physician dr marie elizabeth ramas, and the test manufacturer BioNEX NOW

www.wcnc.com... 2

Though the cold and COVID-19 can produce similar symptoms, the Mayo Clinic said the difference is COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while the common cold is most often caused by rhinoviruses.

The COVID-19 tests are very specific and are sensitive to COVID-19 itself. According to the CDC, PCR tests and at-home tests will both tell you if you are infected with SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.

The PCR tests specifically identify the RNA sequences that comprise the genetic material of the virus. At-home tests, also known as rapid or antigen tests, are designed to detect proteins from the specific virus that causes COVID-19.

Even if you did a test and it came back positive, it's no surprise because it can only detect corona bits.
And all colds and flus are under the umbrella corona and have been with us for yonks.

I'm not criticizing you at all fellow pureblood, just pointing out that there are still normal seasonal colds going round that have nowt to do with the coof.

edit on 10-6-2022 by research100 because: added sentences

edit on 10-6-2022 by research100 because: spaces

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
can you back up your claim with a link ??

No, the common cold cannot cause a positive COVID-19 test
Experts say PCR tests specifically identify the RNA sequences that comprise the genetic material of the virus............ sources the mayo clinic , the cdc and family physician dr marie elizabeth ramas, and the test manufacturer BioNEX NOW

www.wcnc.com... 2

Though the cold and COVID-19 can produce similar symptoms, the Mayo Clinic said the difference is COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while the common cold is most often caused by rhinoviruses.

The COVID-19 tests are very specific and are sensitive to COVID-19 itself. According to the CDC, PCR tests and at-home tests will both tell you if you are infected with SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.

The PCR tests specifically identify the RNA sequences that comprise the genetic material of the virus. At-home tests, also known as rapid or antigen tests, are designed to detect proteins from the specific virus that causes COVID-19.

The cdc no longer recommends PCR testing. Interestingly, they don’t recommend any specific improved testing option- perhaps because there really isn’t one.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

That's cool. Still not getting the shot.

join