It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egg Factory That Has Been Around Since 1918 Was Torched

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: tanstaafl
Ah but! When the SHTF being a meat eater you will have plenty of supplies for a while. Eeeerrr, it just so happens to be human meat. So anybody on here gonna say "no way", just wait till you're really starving.

Rotflmao!!!!

Thanks man, you really just made my day...

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: JAGStorm

FBI warned of this even. For once:

zerohedge link

Warning? It appears to have been a spoiler alert!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
minnesota.cbslocal.com...

Tens Of Thousands Of Chickens Killed In Wright County Egg Farm Fire

“It was unbelievable how quick it grew, it was insane,” Andy Trebesch said. “It was the whole sky, it was quite large.”

Okay, Ok, Okay…

I was willing to overlook some of the other food plant “mishaps”, but now it’s getting real.
This place has been around over a hundred years! Yes a hundred years and no problem and now it goes up in flames??

This place is one of the largest egg producers in the US, to some of the biggest retailers.

So this begs the question, what is going on?
-Destruction of the food chain?
-Farmers that see what is happening and cashing in on insurance?
-Food Disease that we don’t even know about yet?

Something else?

Sorry to be Debbie Downer today.
I live in the country and I have to share something very concerning. I know there are areas that are trying to get rid of the ability to keep animal/livestock………………in the COUNTRY.
What the heck are farms for if not to have animals? All I know is it’s about to get real. If you haven’t already might be time to get some foraging books, hard copies. I have a feeling they might come after home gardens next, or how one can obtain seeds.

I don’t believe in coincidence at this point .
About 20-30 food plants torched & baby food factories shut down ??? There were two food factories hit by airplanes this year …??? Yeah the odds are staggering.
I think it’s the owners.. gas prices supply prices , lack of labor and covid did them in . So why not torch your business?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't even think the country is split 50/50 any more. The success of dividing the country has gone to Honor Roll level as it seems to be 20/20/20/20/20 or even more worse. At least at 50/50, the groups are fairly large. Fracturing those groups even more is next level division and leaves smaller targets.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Now it's cherries. I noticed a lack of cherries in the store - checked online and sure enough there is a cherry shortage. They're blaming the weather:www.thekitchn.com...

There was also a rather bizarre article about the FBI warning of potential cyber-attacks on Rainier Cherry Day?????
www.q13fox.com...

I understand farmers might be targeted during harvest but why specifically rainier cherries as opposed to wheat or apples?
(BTW - I haven't seen one bag of Rainier cherries all year)

edit on July 14th 2022 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Divide and concur.

The country is damn near a 50/50 split along un movable lines.

Cutoff the fuel supply.

Disrupts and cut off logistical lines.

Attack food supply.

Disarm them.

You maybe an idiot if you don’t recognize these things being done or why someone would be doing them. There is a war and you are being attacked.

You forgot unleash vaccines and poison them with vaccines.

Keep them locked up and separated and fearful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join