It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fool - The Revenge Of Lazar & Meier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Lazar's and Meier's name were added just for fun as you'll see when the craft appears straight from S4!

I videotaped this awesome UFO comedy in 2001 and found it again last night. It's hilarious, just the kind of fare we need on this forum once in a while. Enjoy.

Watch it at YouTube for the larger screen experience. I just watched it here to make sure it plays without problems and I noticed that this video is shorter than my taped version. This video plays complete but my taped version has, at the end, additional footage of the producer, Farhat, explaining the video. You won't miss the additional footage as the video ends with you rolling on the floor laughing your butt off.

edit on 6 6 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That is NOT what I expected!

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

👽🛸🍺👍🏼👍🏼

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

He shouldn't have said that.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

I'm bumping this 'cause it's too good to disappear after only 3 replies. Maybe it'll catch on with more members who may have missed it and if it doesn't, adios fool.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

Now, finally, they’ve fulfilled their mission and helped all the music lovers on the planet!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This might explain why Tom De Longe was the chosen one and the fate that ultimately awaits him...😮

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oh ho... he slipped up with the Thelonius Monk riff on keyboard...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That was really funny though...props to the OP.

I was going to ask the ufo to please abduct this clown...but they didn't even want him.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
And all those years ago there was this....

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM thx for posting a music vid that uses music from a tune from way back when…..except now with new lyrics and a refrain with Bob Lazar’s name…….

Now that tune and lyrics especially the Bob Lazar refrain, will be stuck in my head most of the day!!!

🥴😆

👽🛸🍺
edit on 11-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: mirageman

MM thx for posting a music vid that uses music from a tune from way back when…..except now with new lyrics and a refrain with Bob Lazar’s name…….

Now that tune and lyrics especially the Bob Lazar refrain, will be stuck in my head most of the day!!!

🥴😆

👽🛸🍺

Someone put music to this and we'll share the profits.

Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar
My, did you come from afar?
Someone said they met you in a bar
driking ale(ien)
Good to have you with us
Park your S4 but don't slam the door
and so on

new topics

top topics

join