It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Climate Change Conference is a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Listening to the conference l realized 2 things.

1. Parroting what read with no substance to solve any thing to do with weather patters and the damage it is doing.

2. Placing the blame on China and India. Wow, so 2 countries are to blame for what Mother Earth has been doing naturally since the beginning of time.

SAD PART, NO ONE DARED TALKED ABOUT THE EARTH IS BEING POLLUTED BEYOUND REPAIR.

This morning a lady in Vietnam was showing all the pollution along its coast. Sadly she was in tears.

Personally no one in real power actually can or wants to gets their hands dirty. The common people need to take charge.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Real pollution is happening ( ex: chemical sites) but it is not "beyond repair" for Earth as a whole.

And yes, this should be a focus, as opposed to freak show CO2 hysteria.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Listening to the conference l realized 2 things.

1. Parroting what read with no substance to solve any thing to do with weather patters and the damage it is doing.

2. Placing the blame on China and India. Wow, so 2 countries are to blame for what Mother Earth has been doing naturally since the beginning of time.

SAD PART, NO ONE DARED TALKED ABOUT THE EARTH IS BEING POLLUTED BEYOUND REPAIR.

This morning a lady in Vietnam was showing all the pollution along its coast. Sadly she was in tears.

Personally no one in real power actually can or wants to gets their hands dirty. The common people need to take charge.

yeah.

amazing how they think they can do large things like planetary systems but can't deal with a little temp spike.

oh, and it's our fault for being too many people and cows.

i'd like to know since when where there too many? 50? 100? 1000? 10,000 years ago? and how long will it take to fix?

how did these guys get to the conference?

ban assault chainsaws.
and ban gas stoves.

pollution is a problem tho.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We pollute our oceans and rivers with all sorts of nasty chemicals, we destroy our forests and bury our waste, all that i can buy.

However the focus on CO2 is just a deflection and another virtue signal that people gobble up because it makes them feel like a good citizen. That's what happens when you replace God with government.

Never forget the industrialists that are promoting this agenda are also the ones with the largest carbon footprint. As long as we concentrate on eating less beef then our attention isn't focused on all the other horrible crap they do to the environment. There's a massive oil spill? Don't worry, because well, cows fart a lot.
edit on 6/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

We pollute our oceans and rivers with all sorts of nasty chemicals, we destroy our forests and bury our waste, all that i can buy.

However the focus on CO2 is just a deflection and another virtue signal that people gobble up because it makes them feel like a good citizen. That's what happens when you replace God with government.

Never forget the industrialists that are promoting this agenda are also the ones with the largest carbon footprint. As long as we concentrate on eating less beef then our attention isn't focused on all the other horrible crap they do to the environment. There's a massive oil spill? Don't worry, because well, cows fart a lot.

Remember the phase where we "recycled" plastic by shipping it to China in shipping barges? Everyone focusing on the small things while industrial-grade pollution is exponentially destroying the planet.

But we're the ones who buy the stuff from these industrial processes soo....

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
don't we eat a lot of cows?

oh i see, it's not as if they are like the American bison of the 1700's covering the plains in their millions.

did we kill them all because of farts?

was that even a small reason/ did the hunters save the earth back then and give us more time to make windmills?

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
For me the biggest clue that it's all a scam is in the language. "Carbon footprint, carbon emissions, carbon tax etc." The "science" is apparently settled yet they don't know the difference between carbon and carbon dioxide....two completely different things. One is a dirty black substance and the other is an invisible gas that we all breath out every second of every day and is essential to all life on the planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
For me the biggest clue that it's all a scam is in the language. "Carbon footprint, carbon emissions, carbon tax etc." The "science" is apparently settled yet they don't know the difference between carbon and carbon dioxide....two completely different things. One is a dirty black substance and the other is an invisible gas that we all breath out every second of every day and is essential to all life on the planet.

yes coz plants and trees eat it and fart out O2. cows fart methane. kinda a sort of natural gas , no fracking.

my friend way back, use to wear a t-shirt that said, save a tree, eat a beaver.
it took me a while until i got it. lol.
i'm not sure she got it at all.

top topics

join