It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero Mom Says Uvalde Police Threatened Her If She Did Not Stop Telling Her Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It should work both ways.
Why should the Feds be able to override the State or Local Government.
That's how we got Waco. The local police knew the people involved. They advised the ATF to wait them out.
The ATF basically said "Screw you. We're the Federal Government and we'll do what we want."

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
In situations like these, it's almost like a well armed militia would be a huge asset. For those talking about why the general population needs rifles like the AR, here's one example. When we let a corrupt PD get away with letting our most vulnerable die, it will only get worse. Today a school, tomorrow a portion of a town, then a whole town, etc.

Those that want to clean up their town need to be well armed.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Operation Fast and Furious should be a reminder of what our government is capable of. Is it possible that the Uvalde police are corrupted by cartel influence, or even comprised of infiltrated cartel members? Cartels don't care about human life, they would have no problem sitting back and watching kids die! Given Uvalde's proximity to the border, why is this angle not being discussed more?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

City of Uvalde is a Democrat jurisdiction; as is so often in these cases, Sandy Hook being an example; the Las Vegas shooting being the very best example, you will never know the truth. The only thing we can know with any degree of certainty is that the truth is almost the exact opposite of what is stated on CNN.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

City of Uvalde is a Democrat jurisdiction; as is so often in these cases, Sandy Hook being an example; the Las Vegas shooting being the very best example, you will never know the truth. The only thing we can know with any degree of certainty is that the truth is almost the exact opposite of what is stated on CNN.

The truth is very obvious to me. A retard with a rifle shot up a school, while cowards with badges listened 👍.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

The truth is very obvious to me. A retard with a rifle shot up a school, while cowards with badges listened 👍.
Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are trying to politicize these cowards.. they are cowards.. end of story.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Yea, true. Question would be.......why did they stand outside and listen?

It almost looks like a case of "let no good crisis go to waste". The higher the body count, the better it plays into the Democrat narrative of "ban the guns".

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I don't have to politicize them; for them, everything everywhere is always all about politics and siezing political advantage.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This particular police department is apparently run by self-serving, loathsome filth and it’s rank and file composed of spineless cowards.

I hope it sees a change in management in the very near future at the very least.
I agree and I thought Texas was a rootin tootin shootin State ..?
Texas looks really dumb with all their “ we need AR-15s to defend ourselves & others “ dose it not ?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Sounds like the police chief who made the decision to back off, instead of going in, is still calling the shots and trying to save his own skin.

It’s an absolute disgrace! Why hasn’t he resigned or been stood down already?

If my kid was killed in that school, the police chief would pay dearly.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Better to do research before guessing! a reply to: rickymouse Gooogle
Is Uvalde conservative or liberal in Texas?

In Uvalde County, TX 39.4% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 59.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 0.9% voted Independent. In the last Presidential election, Uvalde county remained overwhelmingly Republican, 59.7% to 39.4%. Uvalde Metro Area is Moderately conservative. Texas is Leaning conservative.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

I'd be careful with those numbers. The County I live in votes Conservative for most of it. We have two sections near the border with a neighboring County that votes pure Democrat. They are enough to skew the County Government Democrat.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine
Better to do research before guessing! a reply to: rickymouse Gooogle
Is Uvalde conservative or liberal in Texas?

In Uvalde County, TX 39.4% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 59.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 0.9% voted Independent. In the last Presidential election, Uvalde county remained overwhelmingly Republican, 59.7% to 39.4%. Uvalde Metro Area is Moderately conservative. Texas is Leaning conservative.

From what I have read on multiple sites is that Uvalde county has a high percentage of Republican liberals. There are some liberal Republicans in our countries congresses too, and there are conservative democrats usually, but lately the liberals and progressives run the democrats in DC

Look up Uvalde county with liberal government, yes, it is still a republican county, but their leadership is liberal by a long shot, unlike most of Texas other than Dallas and a few small areas I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Update 07/13/2022

If the UVALDE police were "under orders" to let as many children be murdered as possible, their actions would be similar, or exactly like, what this newly released video shows, would they not?

Source: www.breitbart.com...

So damn tragic!

The parents who lost children should sue the city/county/state.

If the parents of drug addict thug George Floyd got $25 million from Minnesota for their son being killed by police, the Uvalde parents should get millions of dollars each, because police assisted with the murder of their sons and daughters!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join