It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weakest Job Market Since Pandemic Collapse As The Great Reset Kicks Into High Gear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The worlds richest and most powerful people who are extremely organized are collaborating on a plan, mostly publicly, which will eventually destroy western civilization, depending on how you define it. The average person is still watching Netflix and has no clue about what's really happening. So naturally, The May 2022 ADP employment report shows we have the weakest job market since the pandemic collapse. Inflation is at record highs, gas is at record highs, a food shortage is coming, stocks are down, crypto is down, the threat of WW3 on the horizon, more pandemics, more threats to disarm 2A, more bad news.

The poorer people get, the more crime will increase, and the more cities will turn into hell holes.

Analysts expected ADP’s data to show a 300k job gain for May, increasing from 247k in April, but the analysts were incredibly wrong.

Private sector employment rose by a bleak 128,000 for May. The actual numbers fall far short of the estimates, with a further decline from the downwardly revised 202,000 in April, initially reported as a gain of 247,000.

May’s slowdown in the job market comes amid fears of a broader economic pullback while inflation hovers near 40-year record highs.

ADP chief economist Nela Richardson said, “The job growth rate of hiring has tempered across all industries, while small businesses remain a source of concern as they struggle to keep up with larger firms that have been booming as of late.”

SOURCE

edit on 2-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We can only hope for a 'tipping point' where enough people , both on the 'left' and on the 'right' , will wake up and realize what's been happening and connect the dots.
Either way, I also believe that society , at least western society, will collapse if this continues.
My only regret now in life is having had a child . It's his 11th birthday today. I worry everyday about his future

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

My only regret now in life is having had a child . It's his 11th birthday today.

Happy Birthday to your son! To know how much he is loved is a blessing not all children get.

I know your fear. My son had been stationed in Germany when he was sent to Dessert Storm, and then onto Afghanistan later. I had to keep reminding myself daily that there's a Higher Power than I keeping watch over him.

I now have grandchildren, and feel if the world doesn't get it's ship together they're in for some tough times. What a helpless feeling!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well...I don't really know about every industry but I can tell you that the entertainment/convention industry as doing fantastic here in Vegas right now. We are actually scraping the bottom of the barrel for labor some weeks and new people are constantly joining our local. I had one if my best pay periods week before last!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: ancientlight

My only regret now in life is having had a child . It's his 11th birthday today.

Happy Birthday to your son! To know how much he is loved is a blessing not all children get.

I know your fear. My son had been stationed in Germany when he was sent to Dessert Storm, and then onto Afghanistan later. I had to keep reminding myself daily that there's a Higher Power than I keeping watch over him.

I now have grandchildren, and feel if the world doesn't get it's ship together they're in for some tough times. What a helpless feeling!
Thank you
and yes, I already also worry about what if there's a draft when he's 18. I can't handle that level of stress and worry.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Jobs suck I pay a crap ton more for every thing but don’t get paid more money to do more. I may need to take a second job over the weekends just to pay for all the stuff I used to be able to pay for a year ago.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The biden NWO puppet put on the spot by one of his own.

He didnt end there either. People should watch the whole thing. Even noah is pissed off.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2022 20:18:16 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And yet we have hundreds of jobs posted at my hospital and can't get anyone to fill them.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Tons of people still don’t want that mandatory jab.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It's been a problem since before it was mandatory, oh, and all RNs are getting the jab anyways. They got used to free covid money and RN's were forced to do travel nursing, realized how much they can make, and won't go back to hospitals. Techs make more flipping burgers because Democrats demand no skill high school student level jobs make 15-20 an hour, and so no one will work as a tech now unless they need to for contact hours for PA school or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Probably because no one wants to work horrendous hospital hours and put up with the other crap that goes on in hospitals. I heard enough stories from my relatives who've spent their entire lives working in hospitals to know I wouldn't put up with that crap or find it rewarding. I don't care how much the pay is.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I’m a welder and a machinist and I’m not making enough to keep things going anymore. I’ve been thinking about quitting and going to drive forklift for $5.00 an hour more then considered it would cost me more in gas cause I’d have to travel farther so I’d basically be stuck in the same situation anyways. FJB

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Payrolls probably didn't grow because companies could not find people to fill the roles. The need may exist but very few were added since they couldn't find people to fill them.

This reminds me of the 2008 housing market. Lots of houses for sales very few being sold because sellers wouldn't move on their price. Companies need to start really raising their wage. If you think price hikes will follow ask yourself if you saw price decreases during the great recession of 2008.
edit on June 2nd 2022 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And yet we have hundreds of jobs posted at my hospital and can't get anyone to fill them.

I hear you. It's loud and clear. Companies are closing because they can't find help. I have been working two jobs so I can get some extra things I have been wanting. I may even earn enough to get my closed in porch but I hate spending that kind of money when I know it shouldn't cost that much.

Tons of jobs everywhere. Not only the USA but many countries are having the same problem. Maybe the jobs data is looking at jobs created and missing the jobs that are still around but unfilled. I don't know. but something's askew in the numbers.
edit on 2-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Actually, had someone I thought was a bright young man say its 10 dollars a gallon in norway.

Told him to learn about the commodities market and see what trends are being projected by the movers and shakers in the money sector. If we dont hit 10 we are going to be within spitting distance of it.

His reply nothing the president could do, told him to look up what happened when Bush jr said drill baby drill and smoothed the road to increase supply, the price of gas fell off a cliff.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Probably because no one wants to work horrendous hospital hours and put up with the other crap that goes on in hospitals. I heard enough stories from my relatives who've spent their entire lives working in hospitals to know I wouldn't put up with that crap or find it rewarding. I don't care how much the pay is.

Working 3 days a week 36 hours a week is horrendous? If your family can't do that then the fault lies with them.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Evidently since I was vaccinated for small pox when I was young....I probably still have some immunity to the monkey pox. I have the pucker mark on my arm yet and so does the wife. They quit that vaccine in the US quite a while ago. I was not aware of it until I learned that they did not give it to the daughter when she was young...she is thirty six now. I wonder what year they stopped giving vaccinations for it and why they stopped. If it was harmless, they would have kept giving the shot to kids. I would bet there was some problems it was creating but they covered the problems up saying they were unrelated. That tendency seems to be getting worse, not better these days.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think it has something to do with they had believed they had completely irradicated the world of small pox. Then started giving it again to troops as a bio weapon counter measure just in case saddam was cultivating it as a weapon or something to that effect

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Working 3 days a week 36 hours a week is horrendous? If your family can't do that then the fault lies with them.

Maybe it has less to do with my family, and more to do with the hospitals that have had them working twenty plus hours a day five days or more a week for years on end before they can finally catch a break.

I don't know what job you have at your hospital, but that seems pretty lucky. My mother's side of the family has all been doctors and nurses so I'm going off what they've told me.

So, obviously they have done and can do it. Who's to blame again?

I much rather do what I'm doing now making good money in engineering than work in the circus they've described.

Hell, I can work from home if I wanted.

You ever had the satisfaction of being able to do your job while relaxing at home, and not having to deal with idiots—While also not having to worry much about money?

It's pretty nice. So, spare me. I highly doubt you're hospital is hiring fresh college graduates or even hospital staff that's been at it for a while for three twelve hour days at an appropriate wage or else you wouldn't be having staffing issues.

There's obviously a reason no one wants to work there. I find it hard to believe that if it's so great people wouldn't be trying to get hired there.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

It's illegal for a nurse/tech to work more than 16 hours a day in my state. And I have never worked at a hospital where hourly nurses are required to come in on their days off. You CAN come in, make a lot of overtime money. Doctors definitely have terrible hours, but that's what they chose to do.

We work 3 days a week, that's it, period. EVERY hospital has staffing shortages because travel nurses make 2-3x what nurses make. If you are making 150k as a travel nurse you aren't going to go back to making 70k.

I'm a nurse, worked here for 13 years.
edit on 3-6-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join