It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Seeks EUA Approval To Vaxx Babies For 100% Survivable Illness That's Now Run It's Course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Pfizer is rushing to get emergency use authorization for it's over 2 year old mRNA "vaccine" to combat a weakened virus for which children have an effective 100% survival rate in the age demographic that are seeking approval for. This age group represents 6 months to 4 year olds, and will require 3 shots. The vaccine does not stop infection or transmission, and the children have a virtual 100% chance at surviving the virus without it, but emergency use authorization is still necessary because.... those private islands aren't going to just buy themselves.

Don't question rushed science, it's settled and never changes. Also do not question that Covid-19 isn't even a top 100 cause of death in children this age. Just do it.

Pfizer has asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize its three-dose Covid-19 vaccine for children under 5, the company announced Wednesday evening, a move that could extend protection against the coronavirus to the U.S.’s 18 million young children.

SOURCE

edit on 2-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer has asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize its three-dose Covid-19 vaccine for children under 5, the company announced Wednesday evening, a move that could extend protection against the coronavirus to the U.S.’s 18 million young children.

as long as the MSM is critical of this move, there is no issue. But this article is written from a totally biased perspective. Sadly, I'm sure there are idiots out there begging for the chance to fill their kids full of Fauci Ouchy juice.

Oh, and what was the survival rate among children again?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You wouldn’t know it from the media, but: 82% won’t vax their toddler for Covid 88% no longer fear Covid at work 84% aren’t worried about Covid at school Most are not interested in Covid boosters - Be strong; you are not alone

I'm thankful people aren't so cavalier about their baby's being experimented on. No doubt the government is working on a way to get around their reluctance to sacrifice their children.

www.reddit.com... v2ykcm/you_wouldnt_know_it_from_the_media_but_82_wont/

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

When one has complete control of the " Regulatory-Process™ " : one can pass any bloody idiotic idea that they might come-up with.

But babies...

They seem so keen on messing with beautiful, brand-new, bouncing babies.

They're gonna just keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing...

And the people just keep giving them their babies...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hell, most people now don't put up a fight when the nurses come in and start giving shots to their baby that has only been delivered a few mere minutes before.

The last time I was present at a friend's delivery I was appalled that they took the baby put it on a tabke and started giving it shots. I was like WTF? I looked at her and was like you're cool with this? She was just waved her hand and said it's just a hepatitis shot, or just this kind of shot, or whatever.

How the hell is a baby going to get hepatitis or whatever else if the mother doesn't have it? It's just friggin stupid.

top topics

join