It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden don't forget your 5th Doses. Sweden Urges pregnant women to get boosted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Only in Sweden they are living up to the covid vaccination memes.

Sweden is now demanding pregnant women and 65ths to get boosted with the 5th doses which according to their "Studies" had shown to be effective as much as the third and fourth doses.

There is still no long term on the consequences of the mRNA vaccination.
Despite the lack of safety studies they are still demanding and forcing pregnant women to get boosted.

Sweden: 5th COVID-19 shot to people over 65, pregnant women

"The vaccine is our strongest tool for preventing serious illness and death," Swedish Social Affairs Minister Lena Hallengren said, adding the pandemic is not over.

The money making isn't over yet for the Pharma yet.

They still continue to ignore to mention during upcoming autumn and winter seasons there is something called the flu and cold season. Where its usually when most would be infected by a flu or cold virus.

There are many who are done with the pandemic if they arent done with it many are.
Many just don't care about the vaccination anymore.

edit on 31-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I thought we (as a society) would be over this nonsense by now.

The entire world should have realized by now that this is no different than a slightly stronger version of the flu.

I seriously do not get it. Shyt happens. People get sick. Sometimes they die. Everyone else lives. That's just the way it is. It's the way it's always been, and the way it always will be.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna recently complained that nobody wanted any more of their "vaccine"

Looks like they paid off Swedish politicians to "create" demand....

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

So they've made millions, but they have not yet made enough millions....

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

2% annual economic growth is not really encouraging the sentiment of : "that's enough"... it's all about paying back these debts everyone has, to who knows whom.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

When Sweden opened up their borders for mass immigration they quickly became "The Rape Capital of Europe"

Ever since the collation of crime statistics was initiated by the Council of Europe, Sweden has had the highest number of registered rape offences in Europe by a considerable extent. In 1996, Sweden registered almost three times the average number of rape offences registered in 35 European countries.

Now add to that Sweden wants to be "The Medical Rape Capital of Europe"

The Wokeness in Sweden is Next Level!

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If I was a woman I'd be damn sure to find a good man who can provide for a family on a single income or while I work at home and homeschool the kids.

If not I'd rather do what I'm doing now and enjoying being single and prepared as well as I can be.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
If I was a woman I'd be damn sure to find a good man who can provide for a family on a single income or while I work at home and homeschool the kids.

If not I'd rather do what I'm doing now and enjoying being single and prepared as well as I can be.

Those are few and far between these days.
For a good ten year stretch I was making more money than anyone else I knew in my age group, working fewer hours- and unless I had gone to full time I wouldn't be able to support a child- let alone a child AND its mother. With the cost of food, fuel, heat, and housing all up in the recent years, my income has hardly changed- and now I'm facing potentially switching jobs and taking on more hours just to get back to the level of financial security I've grown used to- and raising a family on my income alone is out entirely.

As for the 5th booster- I'll be curious to see how many of these next generation swedish children grow up to be sterile, or are born with birth defects.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Imagine a video game that has had 5 patches to fix it, but even after those patches there's no guarantee it won't just randomly crap out and crash like when you first bought it, with the added bonus of also potentially corrupting your boot sector too.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
Imagine a video game that has had 5 patches to fix it, but even after those patches there's no guarantee it won't just randomly crap out and crash like when you first bought it, with the added bonus of also potentially corrupting your boot sector too.

Microsoft Windows, from ~1995-2015, pretty much meets that description. Only the patches were monthly at first, getting ever more frequent. Now they're almost daily, but generally pretty unlikely to hose up the whole system.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In the Netherlands they (the government) says it's no problem at all.

Pregnant? Do vaccinate, no prob

Topic I created about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

We'll just have to wait 10 years for the long term data to see if these kids even have an immune system.
It's too bad none of these vaccinated had any data collected on their current health issues or the medications they took; that would have given some important information on adverse interactions.

Mass vaccinating entire populations without health data and long term following of the vaccinated keeps the waters muddied. Plausible deniability will work in Big Pharma's favor if children born in the post-vaxed era suddenly have an increase of health issues and birth defects.

There are some genetic mutations that skip a generation, so even if the children of vaxed pregnant women have no health problems, that doesn't mean they don't/won't have altered DNA that will affect their children. Who's going to go back two generations to find the root cause by then? Even if they did, it would just be chalked up to another medical experiment forced on people that shouldn't have happened, and hidden away in the archives of history.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's not even a vaccine. If it was an old school vaccine I would have eventually given in, probably, and felt sick for a while but shut them up.
I'm not an anti vaxxer or whatever dumb word the vaxxophiles have invented.
This is a novel gene therapy and nobody knows the longterm effects. All we know is that healthy people can suddenly die of it and it can cause surprise miscarriages. It's an exciting game of Russian roulette for those bored with healrh and life.

We have this in writing from the horse's mouth...and yet I expect the usual voices for pfizer to cime on here and say the same misinformation as if this will ever change my mind.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

What happens after the third dose and if you get crippled by the vaccine? can you sue the government officials? politicians for pushing it?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Only in Sweden they are living up to the covid vaccination memes.

Sweden is now demanding pregnant women and 65ths to get boosted with the 5th doses which according to their "Studies" had shown to be effective as much as the third and fourth doses.

From the first few lines of your link....

"STOCKHOLM - Sweden is recommending a fifth COVID-19 vaccine dose for people with an increased risk of becoming seriously ill, including pregnant women and anyone aged 65 and over, authorities said Tuesday, adding that the country must "be prepared for an increased spread during the upcoming autumn and winter season."

Sweden isn't demanding anything they are just recommending which is all they can ever do. The governments of the world demanded that there people stay home and hide from a cold...I mean covid, Sweden didn't because the government here is unable to demand, they can only recommend. Nobody i know here actually cares about covid anymore, not many people I know ever did. I know some who have had the 2nd vaccine but nobody thats had the 3rd.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: M5xaz

So they've made millions, but they have not yet made enough millions....

EXACTLY !!!!!!!

It's all about me me me me money money money and me....

join