It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many questions remain over the false Covid-19 vaccination certificates bought by stars others.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is somewhat of scandal brewing over covid vaccination in Spain.
If it has happened in Spain its likely occurred elsewhere not just in Spain.

There had been reactions to the news that more than 2,200 prominent Spaniards, including the leader of one of the country’s largest pharmaceutical companies had been in over resignation.

Over Fake Covid Vaccination certificates.
From the same prominent folks that they claim to trust science.

Why have 2k+ refused to take in the real covid vaccination? do they know something?
What happened to trust science Bro?

Many questions remain over the false Covid-19 vaccination certificates bought by stars others.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting part of the article. You have a Company president involved in researching Covid-19 vaccines himself refuses to take the shot why?

How many more ceos of such companies had refused to take the real shot?
How many prime minsters and world leaders didn't take the shot?

Yet such prime minsters are willing to restrict millions of other un vacationed for their refusal.

that a company president involved in researching Covid-19 vaccines did not feel it necessary or important to get vaccinated leads many to ask whether vaccinations were necessary or safe.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I thought the same when I read the company president wouldn't even take it. If I remember right, it's the giant Monsanto company who only allows organic foods to be served in their cafeteria.

Congress exempting themselves from the vaccine was the biggest red flag I've ever seen. I often wonder if the ones we hear of canceling engagements because they got a positive PCR is just an excuse to get out of traveling. Maybe it's so they can be back to work in a couple of days, showing us all how the double-vaxed, triple boost kept them from getting seriously ill, so everyone should follow suit and rush to get boosted.

I wonder if being vaccinated will interfere with developing natural immunity when the get covid? It looks like they're all going to get it sooner or latter, vaccinated or not.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
What happened to trust science Bro?

Oh, trusting science is still a thing.
I absolutely today science; real, actual, empirical science, that is. This is why I will NOT take that damned shot. BECAUSE I FOLLOW AND TRUST ACTUAL SCIENCE!

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Jose Maria Fernandez of Pharmamar. He was double vaxxed, faked the booster. So if he was 'in the know' why get the first 2?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The “Jenner Operation” has uncovered at least 2,200 famous people with false Covid-19 vaccination certificates after these were bought from a nurse. Amongst those that have been investigated are leading singers, musicians, football stars, business people, politicians and top medical personnel. The scandal involved people being added to the National Immunisation Registry in exchange for money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

The latest of these to be charged is the President of PharmaMar José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, an IBEX 35 company, and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Spain. The company is dedicated to researching drugs including cancer, Alzheimer’s and yes, Covid-19.

I do wonder what excuse they will come up with for this one ? Is it fake news ? Is it an honest logistical mistake ?

Are they simply rich people who are in the 'Know' and didn't want that Poison in there body ? The Mysteries persist and yet the Vaccine is still pushed Full Tilt . I remain Unvaccinated and I remain healthy and unaffected by Covid-19 , yet many people in my daily life continue to get very sick from Covid-19 and yes they are all of them Vaccinated.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Jose Maria Fernandez of Pharmamar. He was double vaxxed, faked the booster. So if he was 'in the know' why get the first 2?

What!?!?

" He Faked the Booster "

What in Gods name makes you think he didn't fake the first two ? Come on Occam your not that thick headed mate.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I recently discovered that a number of conscientious doctors and nurses, quietly and behind the scenes, were giving out the cards to close friends who needed such a card for employment.

They knew the shots were highly suspicious and dangerous, and refused to administer them, but went through the motions.

Considering this scandal in Spain, I cannot help but think it must be fairly common.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When can we expect the vaxed and boosted to start dying? Shouldn't it have started by now?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When can we expect the vaxed and boosted to start dying? Shouldn't it have started by now?

You are choosing to ignore the side effects from Pfizer themselves.
Why?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I stopped counting at 10 of my friends and acquaintances who've died from the shots.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Why?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Tell me more....and please no Qanon BS.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I suspect he's referring to the data found in the slow release of documents from Pfizer and Moderna ordered by a judge months ago. Pfizer and Pharma wanted those test results to be kept secret for 75 years. Luckily there was one good judge in the judiciary.

What those records are showing is that Pfizer and Moderna practiced medical fraud, again, in bringing these bioweapons to market. Pharma and FDA committed fraud. That will result in substantial lawsuits.

Once again, conspiracy theories have now become conspiracy fact.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Why?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Tell me more....and please no Qanon BS.

Yeah, I don't 2 more week it.
Try reading instead of trolling.
That's about all the time I will commit to your stupidity and games.

l8nk

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Biden broke the record for donations from big pharma. $8.4M. If he runs again in 2024 do you want that number to be higher or lower? I'm willing to rely on ibuprofen for covid treatment in the hopes that it goes down.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Get the first shot. Fake the rest. Document it on the card you got. Laminate that.

I got all the shots and it damned near killed me. I honestly wish I had done the above instead.

Fred..

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It could have started but the problem with actual confirmation is that the majority of deaths, at least those that I've seen, are happening to people that are in the age range where we could easily dismiss them as because of that person's age.

I've noticed an increase in heart attack and sudden cancer deaths, mostly around the around 50 age group, but it could also be from the lack of available health care where I live. Absolutely, could be other factors but the vaccines shouldn't be ruled out either as that would be unscientific.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I suspect the MSM will attempt to keep a tight lid on this story. The elites in other countries don't want their own citizens suspecting something similar is happening in their countries.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You're being serious right now?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Because if he had a way to fake the first 2 he wouldn't have used someone he didn't know for the booster, he would have used the same people. And if all the top people are faking it they wouldn't be getting caught using these guys.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join