It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH - Unvaccinated Students Not Allowed To Walk At Granada Hills High School Graduation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: chr0naut

1 million dead FROM Covid or while CARRYING Covid around in their system without being sick, much like humans have carried viruses around daily for millennia? You are tiresomely repetitive.

None of those who carried COVID-19 and were without symptoms, died from it. Death from COVID-19 is the final point of an escalation of symptoms.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Graduates with the most common sense will not be taking the walk. They will also be the healthiest over the next 20 years, as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: chr0naut

Sourced from the same NIH whose staff lied in front of Congress. Not to mention financial conflicts of interest.

Golden.

And where do you source your information from?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep! In my hometown many parents just gave up trying to make sense of this and opt'd out for homeschooling directly. Fortunately these days with the internet and computer devices there are a lot of educational tools that weren't available back then. These kids like those who didn't take the walk on last spring graduation will be the healthiest in 20 years too!

By the way Pfizer is publicly admitting they didn't know the vaccine stopped or not the virus

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Your statement is ominously correct.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: willylu

Here's a more complete discussion about it Pfizer vaccine not being tested by Dr. John Campbell, I really recommend it. Some decades ago my high school biology teacher explained why we can’t speed up vaccine process development. This lessons help me to get vaccinated. I'd think the education was easier today because of the internet and online developments; but it turns our that good ol' education back in the day had its advantages.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/21/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join