It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO says Monkeypox can be contained if we act now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They overplayed their hand this time.

Monkeypox was most notable for an outbreak in an obscure country in Africa in the 1970's. Yet, somehow it appears in 12+ countries over night. Seems legit.

If people even do basic research of use simple logic, they would understand that it makes no sense. It also makes no sense for all these random pandemics to occur so quickly one after they other, since a true pandemics happen many decades apart, not every 2 years like it's some schedule.

YES! exactly

Another thing that doesn't add up for me is, when looking at the outbreak in Europe, the 'hotspots' are described as 'gay sauna' (Spain), 'gay festival' (Belgium),...
I said it before in another post:
Spain, it's a sauna, not an orgy, not a brothel... There are health regulations in place, nothing weird happens in these sauna's and yet over 35 ppl are said to have caught it there.
Belgium: -it's a festival, not an orgy! This festival in particular is not far from where I live and it was happening in a large part of Antwerp, outdoors, in the streets. It was a fetish festival, not a gay festival, it had equal men and woman in it participating, it had tourists coming from far to see the costumes... and the weirdness of it all. Yet all confirmed cases in this country are linked to it. All male, all gay.

Not looked at the similarities in other countries, just have a feeling that for the above two things don't add up.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Place your bets.
Where do you think we are going with this?
More lockdowns? More masks? More vaccines,
All the above.

None of the above.
Monkeypox is contracted through close contact so none of the above would / will be necessary.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You are brave wording it like that, I guess you did not count political stupidity into the equation yet.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Monkeypox will be contained if we dismantle most of the world Health organization.

It's just a bloated bureaucracy that puts out reports, and schedules parties for executive members and stakeholders.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

You are brave wording it like that

I'm stating the facts , nothing brave about that.

Only a small number of people have been diagnosed with monkeypox in the UK.

You're extremely unlikely to have monkeypox if:

you have not recently travelled to west or central Africa
you have not been in close contact with someone who has monkeypox (such as touching their skin or sharing bedding)
www.nhs.uk...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: DerBeobachter

We have disagreed a lot over time...

That´s what we are here for also, to discuss with other people and their different opinions and views. Imagine we all had one and the same opinion and view on everything, how boring would that be? And we would learn absolutely nothing new anymore.

What i learned as a kid in school is that you can almost "break" teachers if only the whole class totally ignores them for a while. Some start to yell, some to cry, some leave the classroom and don´t want ever to come back. That´s what we should do when "our overlords" come up with their next BS stories to make the masses obey and to install totalitarian dictatorships to serve a few stinky rich.

We should simply ignore all of their attempts. Imagine there is a wag the dog war, a plandemic, maybe even an alleged alien visitation or whatever these criminals pull out of their evil backs. And then imagine nobody gives a rats a$$ anymore because these criminals lied once too often.

For example: When there was corona lockdown BS i ignored it. I wasn´t alone out there on the streets. All kind of average people from all ages gave a rats a$$ even while corona, they simply ignored the lockdown BS. I wasn´t jabbed, i wasn´t even tested once till today, did everything to avoid that BS to raise the numbers these criminals needed to do what they did. I ignored them and their BS and lived my life as i thought and think it has to be lived. Nothing happened, i am not dead, i am not suffering from "long covid"(in reality long BS measures and their consequences), i hadn´t to pay a fine or whatever.

I mean, who do they think they are? The last two people that were allowed to tell me what i have to do were my parents when i still lived at their house and long before they passed away. Now i know whats best for me and i don´t need any foreign people who act like if they are my parents. How stupid must they be to believe that i would be stupid enough to be part of their BS game?

In a few months, when fall starts, they will come up with whatever BS story again because there is too much of that payed mrna stuff left to be put in the arms of people. But i bet then it will be the other way around, there will not be 80% obeying and going happily through another round of bio-security BS anymore. 10-20% of the hardcore disciples of the church of corona will be stupid enough to believe all that bio-security BS once again.

These 10-20% are the nerds, the geeks of the class. I will ignore them like i will ignore any other great reset/green new deal/WEF-NWO BS. And if 80% simply ignore all that BS and don´t follow any BS rules anymore simply because they are BS, if 80% simply don´t listen to the presstitutes, politicians and so called "experts" anymore, if 80% don´t eat all that sh!t anymore then sooner or later "our overlords" will break like those teachers in school back in time. They at least will get really angry and angry people make huge mistakes sooner or later.

Let´s simply ignore BS and live our lives as we think it´s the right way for us and those around us. Because they are our lives and not theirs!

Cheers

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
That's really useful whoever has put the spread sheet together. Thank you for posting.
I note that a few, but not many, have been identified as the West African clade which is far less 'dangerous' than the Central African clade.
Interesting too how the majority seem to be in the UK and the remaining cases are in specific countries and some patients have been noted to have travelled to another one of the other countries that have also got cases.
I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yet UK have highest case counts of any other countries that have reported a case, by a long chalk too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Read the rest of my sentence then you will facepalm.

In case you don't get it.... politicians do not care about facts was to point of my post.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yup 100% with you my life didnt really change through covid, very glad I lived in a state that didnt go crazy stay in your home you get 1 hr a week to be outside.

I would have gone insane or been arrested.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yet UK have highest case counts of any other countries that have reported a case, by a long chalk too.

That's because it emerged in the cesspit that is London , the stink always rises.

Monkeypox is a thing to fill column inches not a thing that will bring a repeat of the Covid outbreak measures, steer clear of Londoners and you'll be fine.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Where do you think we are going with this?

Rather than parochial tyrannies instituting the lockdowns, they would be policed by internationalists under voluntary treaties, at first.

Also read something that monkeypox had been mostly spread in the gay community, but now there are cases where it has jumped to children etc.

As per the gossip, online, the community was located in the Canary Islands, of all places. One wonders whether La Palma will go the way of Sodom.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah start giving even more vaccines. Deplete the immune system fighting diseases you may not encounter. Here is a good article, I have mentioned this before in some of my posts, but this addresses T Cells needing rest and time to repair.

Keep the armies all wound up and they cannot heal correctly.

Of course who wants to believe real science when you can believe fear mongering.

medicalxpress.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I can fix this and just about every other problem with communicable diseases.

Inconvenience International Travelers.

If you leave the continent, you are isolated in a facility for 3 weeks.

Problem solved. Why screw over entire populations of hundreds of millions of people because some idiot wants to have a fun filled safari in Africa.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

...Place your bets.
Where do you think we are going with this?...

Seems as though the usual suspects have performed GOF™ research on " The Virus™ " that leads to " Monkeypox™ ".

Financed, and performed, all by the same folks as SARS-COV-2™.

And since it appears that Gill Bates™ has invested in " Monkeypox™ " " Vaccine$$™ " : well it looks like they're gonna give it a little push, and see if it gets some legs.

Have personally quit eating bananas, as a preliminary precaution.

Have seen too many remakes of The-Planet-of-the-Apes™, to write-it-off.

Have never personally had sex with a monkey, but my neighbor did.

He was telling me the story one night, after a few drinks :

" So there I was : out in deepest-darkest Africa, on my dream safari.
I went out back of the camp, just a few steps into the woods, to have a pee.
Just at my most vulnerable moment : a gorilla jumps on me out of nowhere, and, and, and....he, he, he... "

He started bawling, and it took me a bit to calm him down.
" Listen buddy. You don't have to worry anymore. You're safe here. No gorillas in Canada ! "

He said : " Well that's not really the problem... "

" Huh ? "

" Well : it's just that... Well,... He's over there, and I'm over here, and... "

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, I'm not playing in this one.

I sat out the Covid hysteria, I'll pass on this too. If we ever get a Marburg or Ebola pandemic maybe I'll consider taking an experimental jab because the fatality rates for those are higher than the survival rates. Probably shouldn't say that though, don't wanna give Billy Gates of Hell any ideas.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Just two weeks to flatten the curve?

As of this post, the pox has been found in 20 countries, so if there is a curve we're already well behind it.

Just a little suspect how something that's been known for decades has suddenly flared like this.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

" Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes The Plan to Implant Humanity with Cancer Viruses "

banned.video...

Yes , the Vaccines are the Bio Weapons...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Here's a link to an online spreadsheet recording all reported incidents of monkeypox as they happen in real time. You just need to click refresh as it is updated daily. World wide there are a total of 485 recorded world wide. When I looked this morning Iran had been added with 6 cases. I've just refreshed it and 3 have been discarded, so I guess confirmed as not monkeypox.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Ok man. Look. Look. Here's the deal. During the 2020 elections we deployed 2000 "Biden Angels" to help the elderly and the homeless decide who they wanted to vote for. The MAGA king and his ULTRA-MAGAS, who can only tear down what we build back better, called them "mules". Sure the Biden Angels gave away bottles of Cutty Sark and packs of Cool cigarettes, but that was so the voters could steady their nerves and make a decision. This year we've seen over a 150 billion ... uh ... million percent increase in this Monkey pox --- is that one word? They are telling me it's one word folks. Monkeypox. Look. Look. I'm getting off track here. That's why I'm going to issue an executive order for the creation of 10,000 Biden Angels to help in the election this fall. (voice drops to creepy volume) let the angels help you. Is that too much to ask folks? we can get through this if we each do our part. Shared sacrifice has always been the American way. (voice gets lower and creepier) Just do it folks ... just do it." ---- Joe Biden
edit on 28-5-2022 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join