It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New laws in corona dictatorship Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dutch article:
www.ninefornews.nl...
petities.fvd.nl...

English article:
www.adelaidenow.com.au...

Translated from dutch for easy reading.

New corona rules are on the way in the Australian state of South Australia. These will replace the current emergency law, Prime Minister Peter Malinauskas said. They are intended to be permanently incorporated into the Public Health Act. Such a permanent law is also being prepared in the Netherlands. The emergency law was responsible for, among other things, mandatory quarantine and mouth caps. Much opposition to the bill is expected in the upper house.

The Law Society says the new law gives the governor, Frances Adamson, extraordinary permanent powers. Leaked documents have reportedly revealed that the Liberal Party is concerned about severe penalties for violating corona rules: up to $70,000 and two years in prison. The new rules are expected to take effect on June 30.

This is exactly the same in the netherlands. They are trying to integrate this temp covid law (which has been renewed five times already) into already existing laws. Making the temp covid law not so temporary anymore. Australia, netherlands, doing exactly the same thing. All those coincidences recently, they must think we are monkeys.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Seemingly, with each passing day, the masks are coming off the global leaders.
Think about it.
You got Scott Morrison having been self-exposed.
You got Justin Trudeau having been self-exposed.
You got Boris Johnson having been self-exposed.
You got Emmanuel Macron having been self-exposed.
You got Joe Biden having been self-exposed, multiple, multiple times.
You got Klaus Schwab having been self-exposed.
And I could go on and on.

National subservience and control.
Global subservience and control.
The plan has long been in place.
The plan has long been in motion.
The difference now?
They not hiding it anymore.
The masks are coming off and the knives are coming out.
You and I will submit or else you will be cancelled, interned, and ultimately to come, removed.
"You will own nothing and be happy!"

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSeekerof

You and I will submit or else you will be cancelled, interned, and ultimately to come, removed.
"You will own nothing and be happy!"

Don't know about you, but I will not comply. Society is worthless like that, don't want to participate.

Basically over my dead body with their nonsense.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Agree, if laws like like come to play in my state, it will be shoot first and deal with the repercussion later. I’m definitely not going to jail over corrupt laws written by corrupt politicians.

top topics

join