It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signals before the Great Warning - 3 October 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

(This Message was given to a Seer in Spain. It was translated into English.)

(Note: The English translation certainly is not flawless. However, corrections have not been made in order to keep the style of the original.)

Title of the Spanish original: Confidence 655

Wednesday, 3 October of 2001 (13:00)

The Lord speaks:
My son! I am your Redeemer and Friend. Little Child of Mine and Ours. Forgive me for getting you out of bed to write here, My son.

But it is because I want to communicate you something that you have been feeling for a time and you do not dare to write, and it is that:

The SIGNALS will lead you to the date of the GREAT WARNING.

You must neither speculate nor scrutinize more on the date, but on the SIGNALS and the SIGNS, because they are the same thing:

Summary:
Before the WARNING:

1. sign: It will be the flight of the Pope John Paul II out of Rome and his false burial, and the appointment of the anti-Pope...

2. sign: Collapse in stock-market and financial panic...

3. sign: Beginning of the War...

4. sign: The flight of birds and animals of the nature...

5. sign: The great WHITE CROSS in the sky for seven days and nights...

6. sign: The news from the Comet approaching...

Through the WARNING

7º sign: Beginning of the GREAT WARNING with the great explosion and the white cloud that will cover all Earth...

A): COVER WINDOWS and hollows to the outside.

Lock you all up inside home and do not leave your house until the thunders finish, outside you will die.

Pray for everybody...!

B): UNIVERSAL EXTASIS of each human being, standstill and immovability of the matter...

It will be the time of God...

C): SHOCK OF THE COMET against the Earth and the great EARTHQUAKE followed by another ones, until the end of the WARNING and the white mantle...

After the WARNING:

D) THE GREAT DROUGHT, consequences of the high temperatures of the Comet...

E) General WATER and FOOD scarcity...

F) The PLAGUES of insects, frogs, lobsters...

G) THE GREAT COLD, the temperatures will descend from 15 to 30 degrees below cero, according to the normal conditions in each zone during the winter.

H) Maitreya, the Antichrist and the mark of Beast 666, with the microchip and persecution of the Catholics.

Continue reading...

Thought this was interesting and you guys that like reading these predictions and prophecies (if you never seen this one before) would like to read it.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've been saying prophecies say the Pope will leave and we will all be told he died. He's supposedly to go to Canada to live out his final days.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Talking about 666, what doest it mean if you've seen it like numerous time today...

I mean like I saw 666 at least 3 to 4 times today...and well im not as much as freaked out but very very confused.

I also saw like 111, 444, 888, 333, and 999... today and last week i saw 1111, and last I remember these numbers are somehow important?

[edit on 1-4-2005 by skyblueff0]

[edit on 1-4-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
While doom prophecies are sobering, the thought of having a plague of lobsters gave me an idea I should buy stock in Sunkist and Land '0 Lakes.

To be serious, perhaps this was a translation thing...maybe a plague of scorpions?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I dont see how there could be a plague of anything givenm the enviromental extremes predicted!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A "plague of lobsters" is a bad thing
Lets get the water boiling!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sounds like there will be a "plague of Mainers" to catch them all!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
God is betraying his own followers if that is true.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

1. sign: It will be the flight of the Pope John Paul II out of Rome and his false burial, and the appointment of the anti-Pope...

Could either of these people be considered the anti-pope? The first black pope or first Jewish pope in history? The paragraphs below are from the site but I didn't want to have that annoying "quote" and indent in here.

Source: Slate

Jean-Marie Lustiger
Assets: Jewish? Shore up Old Europe Christendom.
Liabilities: Jewish! Too old.

Lustiger's mother, a Jew, was killed at Auschwitz. If the cardinals wanted to generate excitement in Europe, choosing Lustiger sure would be a dramatic way to do it.

Francis Arinze
Assets: Black! Third Worlder. Can go nose-to-nose with Islam.
Liabilities: Black? Maybe too conservative. African Catholic Church too young.

If chosen, Arinze, besides rocking the world as the first black pope, would also be a good pope to have in charge in a time of religious conflict. The former head of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue, Arinze is Mr. Interfaith and helped arrange Pope John Paul II's first-ever visit to a mosque. "Theologically, all people come from the same God," he has said.

And, just for kicks, here's a conspiracy link about Arinze and Lustiger. I realize it's a sales pitch web page but I found it after a GIS for Lustiger. It was ironic I was creating this thread and then I found the conspiracy world link.

[EDIT]: URL typo....

[edit on 4/5/2005 by titian]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We'll just have to wait and see! When things start comeing true... then I will prepare for the end.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Could either of these people be considered the anti-pope? The first black pope or first Jewish pope in history? The paragraphs below are from the site but I didn't want to have that annoying "quote" and indent in here.

Actually the very first pope was also Jewish. It kind of makes for a pleasing symmetry if the first and the last are Jews.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I've been saying prophecies say the Pope will leave and we will all be told he died. He's supposedly to go to Canada to live out his final days.

Announced today in a brea kfrom tradition, that the traditional embalmers did not work with the Pope's body:

channels.netscape.com.../ff/story/0001/20050405/1326906046.htm&ewp=ewp_news_pope

Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls did not elaborate on the procedure, but an embalmer in Rome said it appeared John Paul's remains were only touched up with cosmetics.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The first black pope or jewish pope in history?

[edit on 5-4-2005 by freddieb]There have been three black popes in history. If elected this would be the first in over 1400 years. One was a Moor from what is now Morroco, one was from Ethiopia, and one was actually from Rome. I don't remember the names. At any rate there were three black popes.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

canada? there's some nicest spots..but still some beautiful forests mountains and lakes!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just a thought here, but the Vatican may be trying to set the stage for him to be named a saint. In the past other religious people have been dug up and their skin was supple and soft without signs of deterioration which led the church to state they were saints. Some scientists have examined these bodies and while most of them had some form of preservation,
others had none. Just a thought. As for JP2 not dying, I for one believe that he did indeed die. Just a thought

TPL

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Interesting that there are now threads on possible US economic strife (sign 2) on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join