It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Propaganda and the Claims of Mass Graves at Mariupol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You made the claim here. You back it up here.

Links or it didn't happen.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You made the claim here. You back it up here.

Links or it didn't happen.

Deny Ignorance.

I did no such thing, I repeated claims previously made by those groups that were discussed and vetted in the Update thread.

After you posted ridiculous nonsense about individual respectful graves with zero evidence of any kind.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

I am doing that right this second.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Ukrainians are eastern slavs, you clown. You don't even have basic knowledge of their culture, why do you hate them so much?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

a reply to: SirHardHarry

It was a lie. There were no trenches. There were 200 proper graves. It was a cemetery.

It was in the video. Attention to detail.

Actually there were 3 spread out in the graves looked like from sat images. maybe the Ukes took them out of th eholes and properly buried them.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually there were 3 spread out in the graves looked like from sat images.

Can you post a link to what you are talking about? No matter what site I look up they show the same image I posted in the OP just cropped differently. Some sites show a much blurrier photo but it is the same photo. That should tell you something about those site's motivations.

If you have differing info I would like to see it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Three mass graves beside reburyed plots?

Mass of grave plots ready to be filled in by bodies

The second looks liek the Ukes have seperated bodies,and ID'd them to bury in massive Plots. Hence the mass grave being filled in and turned into seperats plots. So yall are both right about mass graves it seems.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thank you for the pictures. I would be interested in where they came from. The first picture is the same as the one in the OP except for being cropped differently.

The second one is dated Dnipro April 3, 2020, at the top right-hand corner.

Never mind, I found it. It is a screenshot from the video in this article.

Ukrainian City Digs Mass Graves For Potential Coronavirus Victims

Caretakers of public cemeteries in Dnipro, a city in southeastern Ukraine, have been ordered to dig 600 graves and thousands of body bags have been preordered for potential coronavirus victims. Bulldozers could be seen working for days in several of Dnipro's cemeteries. City authorities told Current Time they wanted to be prepared in advance, but also to show residents that it's important to observe the mandatory quarantine. Nevertheless, many could be seen on April 3 in city parks and playgrounds without protective face masks.

edit on 19-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thank you for the pictures. I would be interested in where they came from. The first picture is the same as the one in the OP except for being cropped differently.

The second one is dated Dnipro April 3, 2020, at the top right-hand corner.

Never mind, I found it. It is a screenshot from the video in this article.

Ukrainian City Digs Mass Graves For Potential Coronavirus Victims

Caretakers of public cemeteries in Dnipro, a city in southeastern Ukraine, have been ordered to dig 600 graves and thousands of body bags have been preordered for potential coronavirus victims. Bulldozers could be seen working for days in several of Dnipro's cemeteries. City authorities told Current Time they wanted to be prepared in advance, but also to show residents that it's important to observe the mandatory quarantine. Nevertheless, many could be seen on April 3 in city parks and playgrounds without protective face masks.

Isnt it wierd that they just happenned to have mass graves dug,just in time for a war with russia?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

They were dug on April 30, 2020. The war started almost two years later.

Do you really think those graves withstood the almost 2 years of rains and winters? Your idea of just in time is really different from mine.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So we are both wrong and the videos are either russian propaganda or ukrainian proganda,or both.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't know where you got your picture because you didn't post a link to the source but you posted that picture in response to me asking for links to the three gravesites you stated were shown of Mariupol.

I was guessing that you posted that pic not knowing or realizing that it did not show what you claimed.

I did a reverse look-up and found where the pic you posted originally came from.

It turns out that wherever you got the pic from lied. (this is assuming they claimed it was a third grave site at Mariupol)

Let's be clear. It would be 100% Ukrainian propaganda if some site claimed the pic from Dnipro April 3, 2020 was a pic from Mariupol 2022.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't know where you got your picture because you didn't post a link to the source but you posted that picture in response to me asking for links to the three gravesites you stated were shown of Mariupol.

I was guessing that you posted that pic not knowing or realizing that it did not show what you claimed.

I did a reverse look-up and found where the pic you posted originally came from.

It turns out that wherever you got the pic from lied. (this is assuming they claimed it was a third grave site at Mariupol)

Let's be clear. It would be 100% Ukrainian propaganda if some site claimed the pic from Dnipro April 3, 2020 was a pic from Mariupol 2022.

I used the data from the vid you posted about the graves. Google img search,but the bad thing about that is it can give you bad data as well. So we dont know what is true on the mass graves front.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What I do know is that I have only seen one set of photos of what they called a mass grave site.

They were before and after photos.

You claimed there were three spread out then posted a pic of a site from 2020. So your claim about three sites is unsubstantiated.

Can we agree on that?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Have you been watching russian government teevee today?

They're blasting a short bragamentary about the 100,000 Ukranian civilians that russia kidnapped from Marioupol, including the locations of the 66 camps where they're being held, and repeating it every hour.

Still gonna deny it?

Still believe ANYTHING the lancaster stooge said?

He was there WHILE russia was forcibly kidnapping 100,000 civilians.

Some 'journalist' he is.

edit on 20-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

What I do know is that I have only seen one set of photos of what they called a mass grave site.

They were before and after photos.

You claimed there were three spread out then posted a pic of a site from 2020. So your claim about three sites is unsubstantiated.

Can we agree on that?

the three cuts besides the mass graves were not trenches? I said the PICTURES looked liek there were 3 sites/trenches besides the current graves.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yes, I am denying they were kidnapped.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yes, I am denying they were kidnapped.

So the fences and armed guards are there for their protection?

They are free to leave?

Absurd.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

What fences and armed guards? You haven't shown any such thing.

More empty claims from you.

Prove they are not free to leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join