It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Campbell's Vaccine Injury Update With Kyle

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Last year world champion mountain biker Kyle Warner was severely injured after getting his mRNA vaccine. Over the course of the last 6 months, Kyle has spoken to Dr. Campbell twice about his vaccine injury and the progress he is making attempting to heal from multiple vaccine induced injuries. He originally suffered from pericarditis and it put an immediate end to his business and mountain biking career. During the last year he was often bed bound, but began searching for answers and since then became a prominent member of the covid-19 vaccine injured group called React-19. This group is over 12,000 members, and sadly Kyle admitted that members from the group often commit suicide because of the pain and helplessness of their injuries.

Of course big pharma is dead silent on this issue, busy collecting 100's of billions while the vaccine injured who need their help suffer and die. Kyle explains how the companies who caused this should at the very least compensate the victims of their drugs. This is especially true when you consider they lied about the efficacy and side effects, and based on the new pfizer document release, appear to have faked a lot of the trials data.

As Dr. Campbell points out in this video, the doctors who are involved with working on exposing the dangers of the vaccine and vaccine injuries are very high caliber and are putting their careers are risk. He echos this sentiment multiple times about all of the doctors involved and how high profile they are. These are some the same doctors that are part of the 17,000 THOUSAND DOCTORS WHO ARE CALLING FOR AWARENESS OF THE DANGERS OF THE MRNA VACCINES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

May 2022 Update Video:

Original October 2021 Video:

KYLE WARNER'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL

edit on 12-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
All respect to you. Never give up. Meanwhile, they are busy chasing the doctors who make us doubt.

idahocapitalsun.com...

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is there a synopsis of the multiple hours of video presented here?

No digs at you V but this appears at the surface as another hero underdog versus the big bad villain thing. I am not for the covid vaccine but some of this us versus them hero versus evil BS is getting so deep your snorkel is useless. In the real world the truth is sadly this, either you do something or you don't. You either get a shot or you don't, I could this or that for paragraphs to illustrate my point.

it is all BS

internet "activism" is nothing more then a clog in a toilet

edit on 12-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's been a full year since my second shot, AND GUESS WHAT FOLKS?

Just like I predicted. Still here, feel fine, AND haven't gotten Covid.

Let me just predict, I'll be here next year too.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I mean thwy did form a group to actually help people, real world. Its not like these people are selling internet videos and exposes.

They're using their limited reach to try and make a difference, we're all just mad because none of us do a thing about it.

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

If this guess is based on all other guesses and predictions by you, I predict a 100% opposite outcome.

That would bear fruit.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Your not noticing your problem yourself, The rest of us here have noticed.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's been a full 40 years and guess what folks, never had a vaccine and still here.

Not that my personal experience has anything to do with this thread.

You must be the most disingenuous poster on this entire forum, considering the contenders, all i can say is well done.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Pretty sure you are overdue for a booster

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Israeli study debunks this. Symptoms generally appear within 3 days. His were over a month later.

He's also 29, which would put him outside the primary grouping.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Israeli study debunks this. Symptoms generally appear within 3 days. His were over a month later.

There is it folks the one Doctor who matters has spoken. Go ahead and close this thread and call the OP and guy in the video a liar.

There is no way the vaccine injured this guy because "symptoms GENERALLY appear within 3 days. His were over a month later. He's also 29, which would put him outside the primary grouping."

Its solved everyone he's 29 so it cant be real

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So any long term adverse reactions are out of the question then? That includes even a handful of possible cases in the months following the injections?

Seems you like to marginalize people who may have long lasting problems. If they are statistically less significant, they don't mean anything because "an Israel study" doesn't address any long term reactions. You need some empathy for your fellow humans. Oh sorry, you're a zombie.
edit on 12-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It was actually two weeks after his second shot that symptoms began.
Listen to the second video posted in the op..... it's quite near the beginning that Kyle says it.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

When you have no case, always attack the messenger. Defame him to your last dying breath.

Never ever address the message, never address the topic at hand.

That's from the Propagandist's Handbook.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That's a great story, and fairly common.

The other side of the coin is shown by my friend Cheryl's story. She was a mask fanatic in her little hair salon. Took both shots last year, a cute and vivacious 50 year old.

3 months ago she took the booster and quickly went to the hospital. They replaced one of the valves in her heart, and a week later was dead.

Or my friend Jimmy who took the shot last year and soon developed cardiac symptoms. Today he wears a pacemaker in his chest. Formerly a very active hard working man.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

That's a great story, and fairly common.

The other side of the coin is shown by my friend Cheryl's story. She was a mask fanatic in her little hair salon. Took both shots last year, a cute and vivacious 50 year old.

3 months ago she took the booster and quickly went to the hospital. They replaced one of the valves in her heart, and a week later was dead.

Or my friend Jimmy who took the shot last year and soon developed cardiac symptoms. Today he wears a pacemaker in his chest. Formerly a very active hard working man.

A hardcore debunker type troll would likely respond with, "Those are hearsay stories of anecdotal evidence" and dismiss those cases you are personally aware of. I myself believe you and am sorry for your tragic loss.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Are you saying that every single person who gets it can only have side effects or not have any, but both instances can't be true? There's no way that some have issue and some don't? Is that how drugs work?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There are thousands of people who have had reactions to the vaccine, most within the first week or two, but plenty whose symptoms hit 1-3 months after their shot. Few professionals accept that it could be vaccine related, even though symptoms are nearly identical and severe.

The vaccine injured have had to resort to sites like 'Rea Not Rare' to document the timeline of their declining health. All walks of life are represented, and most have gone through a serious health crisis that has left them unable to have any more than a bare minimum existence.

While serious reactions are rare in the grand scale of vaccines administered, it's painfully obvious the number of injured is far too high, and the refusal of the medical field to even acknowledge- let alone look into the claims- borders on criminal.

Lots of people were brave enough to get vaccinated despite the lack of ten years of wide-scale data, and the drug companies are refusing to collect any negative data from those who have had adverse reactions beyond anything relatively mild.

Either thousands of people with nearly identical debilitating symptoms are lying, or this 'vaccine' is seriously dangerous to a large number of people, and that is unacceptable.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is an honest question, how do we know it's a result of the vaccine and not Covid itself. They have found that even mild cases of covid can manifest issues up to six months after contracting it.

The vaccine can possibly prevent you from getting covid, if you do get it, the severity is often mild. It's possible people like this may have contracted it and not have known right? Asymptomatic, or a runny nose or sore throat for a day.

That makes sense with the data showing a Vax reaction is closely related to getting the shot but covid data shows many people develop issues up to months later. And that covid data came before vaccinations were widely available.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

There is it folks the one Doctor who matters has spoken. Go ahead and close this thread and call the OP and guy in the video a liar.

There is no way the vaccine injured this guy because "symptoms GENERALLY appear within 3 days. His were over a month later. He's also 29, which would put him outside the primary grouping."

Its solved everyone he's 29 so it cant be real

"Generally" 3 days, "Sometimes" as much as 5 day.

He's right on the outlying age range, way out of the time range, and he has some funky symptoms that simply don't match up with known cases.

Occam's razor, he doesn't resemble any known case, or even any known edge case, so he's not a case.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join