It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charité Researcher Calls For Outpatient Clinics For Vaccine Victims.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Charité researcher calls for outpatient clinics for vaccine victims.

The number of serious complications after vaccinations against Sars-CoV-2 is 40 times higher than previously recorded by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI). This is one of the results of a long-term observational study by the Berlin Charité. The head of the study, Professor Harald Matthes, is now calling for more contact points for those affected.

Observation of around 40,000 participants For a year now, research has been underway on the aspect of "Safety Profile of Covid-19 Vaccines" (short "ImpfSurv"), which focuses on the effects and side effects of the various vaccines. Throughout Germany, around 40,000 vaccinated people are surveyed at regular intervals. Participation is voluntary and takes place regardless of how the vaccines work in the subjects.

Corona Vaccination Side Effects

(I used google translate. Since this article is in German)

According to this article the number of serious complications, serious side effects, from vaccines has been found to be 40 times higher than it was first thought possible.

The article also points that "With conventional vaccines, such as against polio or measles, the number of serious side effects is significantly lower."

In the U.S. we have the VAERS database, which is admitted that in VAERS less than 1% of side effects are ever reported. Which have pointed out the fact that the number of people getting side effects probably surpasses the number of people which the so called vaccines, which don't act like vaccines, have helped.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Is that why so many of our vaccinated friends are all doing fine, even after breakthrough infections? Not one vaccinated person, with or without boosters in our circle has ever been hospitalized or died.

If you want to talk about pre vaccination, I could name plenty! Give me a damn break! I call BS!

We have known plenty of people with Covid! Your OP, is ignorant! I am speaking from personal experience!

PS. No one we know has MRNA AIDS. You probably know tons with it!
edit on 10-5-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
If you want to talk about pre vaccination, I could name plenty! Give me a damn break! I call BS!

We have known plenty of people with Covid! Your OP, is ignorant! I am speaking from personal experience!

No, the op is based on medical research. Your false opinion is based on your beliefs and nothing more.

Plenty of evidence has shown that vaccinated people die more and are hospitalized more than the un-vaccinated.

You keep believing Fauci, the same ahole that experimented on orphaned black kids even in 2004. When medical ethics (hippocratic oath), and the Nuremberg Code (of medical ethics) all state that doctors would not hurt a patient, and the Nurembergg code states patients must have 100% free choice to be part of medical experimetns.

Fauci is the same idiot that in the 1980s was saying being close to a patient with HIV would infect with HIV those close to the patient...

76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs

89% of Covid-19 Deaths Among the Fully Vaccinated – Latest Data

UK: People Over 30 Rates of Covid Infection Per 100k Are Higher Among the Vaxxed Than The Unvaxxed.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to PHS

edit on 10-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Would like to see this, too. Just so there could be some more evidence out there.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's funny how all these other databases are matching up with VAERS.

40x the rate of normal vaccines is acceptable for a negative efficacy rate. The real goals are profit and depopulation.

Having a vaccine that worked would be the worst business decision for big pharma ever, because then you couldn't have the virus hang around FOREVER.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Is that why so many of our vaccinated friends are all doing fine, even after breakthrough infections? Not one vaccinated person, with or without boosters in our circle has ever been hospitalized or died.

Might depend on where you live, or which batches were sent to your region. Where I live, hardly anyone got covid, like I literally know only six people who got it (on two continents too), none serious, no deaths.

Almost everyone here is vaccinated and the vast majority are totally fine. That said, there has been a huge rise in deaths but most are drug overdoses, suicide, flare ups of pre existing conditions, sudden cancers and heart attacks. To be fair every single one of those was 50 plus so I'm not going with "it was the vaccines" but I do believe the overdoses and suicides to be directly a result of the extreme lockdowns, lack of medical care, isolation and the others it may be that we have such a huge lack of doctors that symptoms may not be diagnosed to fast enough.

So while you speak from personal experience, remember that the OP probably does too otherwise he/she would not choose to write from such a perspective. Calling someone's perspective ignorant doesn't help.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
While I agree the vaccine is trash. I honestly do not know anyone personally who has had died or been impacted by the vaccine. My wife took two Pfizer shots for work(she's a nurse) and I and my kids and step kids are unvaccinated. My wife has never contracted Covid even when other members of our family did. I also didn't get it. My suspicion is that I had it back in Feb 2020 before the pandemic really began and so I had natural immunity..

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't know anyone with cancer, it must not exist

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

I'll speak from personal experience too.

Though most of the people I know who took the shots appear to be fine, besides numerous "colds" since the shots, I know 10 people who died from the shots. Anywhere from 4 hours after the shot to about 3 months after the shot. Strokes, organ failure and heart attacks.

None of my family and friends still living after the shots have had their blood examined. None have had the D-Dimer test or Troponin test to check for micro-clotting. Ignorance is bliss, for sure.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Or maybe omicron is much less severe. You're comparing apples to oranges.

join