It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mostly White Women Protest to Keep Abortions Legal - Mostly Minority Women Who Get Abortions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sunday, May 8, 2022

Here is the ethnic breakdown of who aborts human babies in America.

White = 33%

Black-Hispanic-Other = 67%

Source: www.kff.org...

---------

Why is it that the vast majority of Pro-Abortion activists are White? Take a look at this video of activists demanding a continuation of abortion rights, all across America this past week.
Could we be looking at a situation where White people are upset because the U.S. Supreme Court's decision ( www.politico.com... ), will cause LOTS MORE Black and Hispanic children to enter U.S. Society?

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's your point? Margaret Sanger was a flat out unapologetic eugenicist. She plainly stated that her goal was to reduce the black population.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Most activists are white, period.

When you're living on the breadline you're mind tends to be focussed on your everyday life, not on the bigger picture.

Many minority woman simply cannot the luxury of taking several days out to protest against something.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Beat me to it.

I heard a stat that in NYC, more black babies are aborted than born. Need to personally verify though heard it from a source I trust.

Alarming stat though.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26486768]carewemust[/post

The power of the lobby groups.

Tail wags dog again

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Every news story being piped in comes pre-assembled with a hashtag and marvel tie in. This speaks to the demographic. When marketing this story that's the audience the publicity net hauled in. What will become of the haul is yet to be seen. A lot of the harmful stuff marketed to the masses comes with harmful side effects...defund police for example. I view this as a self harm piece.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So with a women's issue in a Country where most women are white, you think it's strange most women who show up are white?

Women want the OPTION. Women want to make that decision for themselves. They all have uteruses. That's why they are there. Whether they use that option or not.

You may never use a gun, but you still want to have the right to have one, right?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Surely you mean that they can’t exercise their right to a voice because they can’t afford to.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Surely you mean that they can’t exercise their right to a voice because they can’t afford to.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Your constitutional rights don't include the right to paid vacation days to protest for said rights.
edit on 8-5-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Beat me to it.

I heard a stat that in NYC, more black babies are aborted than born. Need to personally verify though heard it from a source I trust.

Alarming stat though.

In the US it's mostly the poor and women on the breadline who have abortions, a not insignificant amount of whom happen to be minorities.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Beat me to it.

Alarming stat though.

www.politifact.com...

The white women are subconsciously racist as in NYC it is well known that more black babies are aborted than any other race and that more black babies are aborted than born. So the white liberal activists are subconscious racists enacting the eugenic practices of Sanger, just as Planned Parenthood was designed to do.

An analysis of census tract data clearly documents that this kingpin of the abortion industry targets women of color, selling them the illusion that they must choose between career advancement and the lives of their babies. Any doubt about this skewed impact on women of color would be dispelled if Planned Parenthood were to publish data on the proportion of its abortion clients who are minorities. Planned Parenthood pointedly declines to release this data.
Abortion in America has contributed to the greatest decline in black population since the first black slaves arrived in the Americas in the 1600s. According to U.S. census data, there were 18,871,831 black American citizens in 1960. Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.
www.washingtonexaminer.com... e-u-s-in-1960
These facts are fairly well known in pro-abortion circles. Therefore, the white pro-abortion protesters know that they are protesting to have more and more children of color killed before birth.

edit on 5/8/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is cute. Again men, some on this thread who are admitted racists trying to paint white women as racist even though this is an issue that affects all women of any color. You really think we support it because it affects the minority community more? No, we support it because if your daughter is raped by an uncle at 12, she shouldn't be forced to carry the child, if your wife will die because the fetus is killing her, she should have that right to terminate the pregnancy. If a woman cannot even afford to see a doctor, or has a drug addiction and knows she cannot possibly take care of a child, we want her to have that right.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Could we be looking at a situation where White people are upset because the U.S. Supreme Court's decision ( www.politico.com... ), will cause LOTS MORE Black and Hispanic children to enter U.S. Society?

Surely this was sarcasm.

The average pro-choice white woman couldn't give you any abortion statistics if they had to. They just know they want the option to utilize extreme contraception should the need arise. I seriously doubt the average white woman has even given a moments thought to using abortion as a clandestine method of minority population control. That's how people with an elitist mindset think, not your average everyday person.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

What's your point? Margaret Sanger was a flat out unapologetic eugenicist. She plainly stated that her goal was to reduce the black population.

Not just black people. Anyone she considered...subpar.

edit on 5/8/2022 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So with a women's issue in a Country where most women are white, you think it's strange most women who show up are white?

This is becoming a myth. It is barely true right now, but just barely.

This is why the left feels free to say white people are inherent inborn oppressors who need to be discriminated against (CRT) and who need to repent of the generational crimes of their ancestors, and be punished for the crimes of their ancestors, because white people are soon to become a minority in the US and so ripe for oppression and discrimination.

www.brookings.edu...

meaww.com... "The majority of under 18's are people of color in the US"

Frey also mentioned that the trend is likely to continue till 2045 when the White population will dip below 50 percent, removing any kind of racial majority in the nation.

White people are now less tan 10% of the world's population making them a superb race to use as scapegoats for the problems of the world. www.brown-watch.com... n-amp-declining-causing-racists-to-act-genocidally-in-a-perceived-survival-game-wnon-whites

Perhaps the white activitists are subconsciously trying to save the white race from actually becoming a discriminated against minority in the us.

edit on 5/8/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Surely this was sarcasm.

The average pro-choice white woman couldn't give you any abortion statistics if they had to. They just know they want the option to utilize extreme contraception should the need arise. I seriously doubt the average white woman has even given a moments thought to using abortion as a clandestine method of minority population control. That's how people with an elitist mindset think, not your average everyday person.

Pro-abortion activist white women are very politically active and in order not to know that more black babies are eliminated by abortion than born alive is a statistic that they are very aware of.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

College age white women are the biggest threat to America.

Anecdotally, it's mostly white guys I see on twatter screeching the most about this.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I doubt more than a third of them can even rattle the stats off the top of their head.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Women want the OPTION. Women want to make that decision for themselves. They all have uteruses. That's why they are there. Whether they use that option or not.

You may never use a gun, but you still want to have the right to have one, right?

However, the right to own a gun does not mean I can kill someone because they are an inconvenience to me.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: The2Billies
I doubt more than a third of them can even rattle the stats off the top of their head.

So they are idiot white women? That speaks well for them. Not even knowing that more black children are killed by abortion than are born alive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join