It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What is REALLY going on in China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This virus is not as bad as they are saying...but that is my opinion...maybe those who actually created this virus have discovered some long progressing problems it causes and are worried it will cause a lot of disability in people in the long term. Face it, the Chinese scientists who worked with it for a long time before it escaped from somewhere know a lot more about the long term effects it can have on people and their government might not want to lose the people they will need to fight a war when all the other countries people have had these long term effects...including long term effects from the spike protein in vaccines. This virus could also effect Asian people differently than white people...even though actually Asians are classified as white people these days, yellow does not exist anymore I guess.

This is a conspiracy site....so I should be able to put this conspiracy up without it being removed.

The Chinese government might just want their people to fear this virus too so they can come out as a savior of their people. It may just be about spreading fear to control their mass amount of people.

There could be multiple reasons for them to be locking people in...the only ones that would know what is going on is the head of their government. Their government heads may also be in a high risk group and are worried it will infect and kill or disable them so they will cause a lot of death of others so they can live through it. Remember, our top ranking politicians promoting fear of this virus are older people at higher than average risk...so that is why they push the vaccines and mandates here...to protect their prestigious arses.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Watched your link and pretty disturbing... now watch this one:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Heartbreaking, horrible, scary.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

It was a power grab and a joke on the American people, plus the billions for corrupted pharma, but hey in the US people are run by emotions, feelings and the masters of deceptions are great enhancing these feelings for maximus benefits. We were made to hate each other base on lies, still we do.

Do these politicians have your best interest at hart? no hell no, is not about the people, is about themselves and what they can get from us. Mostly taking away more freedoms until we do not have any and are begging for some.

edit on 4-5-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Here's one from today.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

when was this taken and why are the normies in masks? thankfully we stopped that nonsense at airports.
Can you share a link?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maybe something is going on that the officials don't want the people to know about. Nearly 25 million in lockdown in Shanghai, and 193 million in 45 other cities affected;, 25 in total lockdown, the rest in restricted movement.

Shipping at the South China Seaport has stopped, causing world-wide supply chain issues.

The seaport also has a major military naval base and an air base. Something going on they don't want people seeing?

It could be as benign as reducing population since food supply is expected become a serious issue soon.

Maybe the Chinese know this virus is capable of mutating into something far more dangerous.

China seems to be forming friendlier alliances with Iran, India and Russia. So many possibilities, so little information!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would say the virus is just an excuse which continues to be used to justify actions they would normally not be able to get away with so easily.

By locking down one large city like Shanghai they're able to observe what works and doesn't work towards controlling the population. It appears that the tolerance has reached a certain breaking point so more controls will be instituted for further observation.

Another useful aspect for "fighting the virus" is that it allows China to close off its exports to the US. By closing off supplies and pharmaceuticals, they gain an advantage by weakening and further destabilizing the US without APPEARING to be doing anything nefarious.

We will see the results of this fairly soon I feel and the globalist will have learned a good deal of management skills for when the natives become desperate and disagreeable.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe something is going on behind the scenes to keep China busy with a virus so they dont have time to help out Russia and divert their attention elsewhere?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I smell that the food supply is getting low, that is the only reason that would cause them to imprison the people, if the Government cant feed the people as they say "They have lost the mandate from heaven to govern" The CCP will be trying to keep the food shortages to certain areas so it is contained. They have probably been concentrating too much on armaments and other BS. The economy was shakey so It might finally be collapsing as all the rice and wheat areas were flooded so no harvest means no CCP. I saw a vid where they were throwing food out, so it looks like there is plenty to deflect.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: tamusan

I smell that the food supply is getting low, that is the only reason that would cause them to imprison the people, if the Government cant feed the people as they say "They have lost the mandate from heaven to govern" The CCP will be trying to keep the food shortages to certain areas so it is contained. They have probably been concentrating too much on armaments and other BS. The economy was shakey so It might finally be collapsing as all the rice and wheat areas were flooded so no harvest means no CCP. I saw a vid where they were throwing food out, so it looks like there is plenty to deflect.

If that isn’t it, it is a huge part of what is going on.
Many many of the videos I’ve watched are about people going nuts due to a lack of food.
Empty grocery stores.
I guess some people are lashing out because government officials are hoarding the food. What do they know?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Famine is the name of the game.

I believe people are being "preemptively" famished to death/ pushed to suicide while they can still control the population over there.

Can you imagine over a billion people starving at the same time?

That is why they are locked tight, and left to die of starvation. Close to 200 million less people eating, well... you can do the math the government has probably done. More will surely come. Covid is handy for that...

We will see horrors on an unprecedented scale before the year ends. It's heartbreaking...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: loam

From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

I don't think it's even Covid.
What if Covid was a test to see how people would react.
Maybe the real thing is going to be released, or has been already.
What if it, isn't an it, but a thing? These scientist have been doing all kinds of crap in Antarctica, regrowing dinosaurs and all kinds of other things. What if they opened pandoras box?

It doesn't make sense to lock down people to starve and be without medicine. In essence you are killing them, but the lockdown is to save people????

i watched this the other day. t's about bacteria and viruses in the permafrost that are still alive.

who knows whats frozen in there.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
Famine is the name of the game.

I believe people are being "preemptively" famished to death/ pushed to suicide while they can still control the population over there.

Can you imagine over a billion people starving at the same time?

That is why they are locked tight, and left to die of starvation. Close to 200 million less people eating, well... you can do the math the government has probably done. More will surely come. Covid is handy for that...

We will see horrors on an unprecedented scale before the year ends. It's heartbreaking...

If we think we’ve seen riots, can you imagine the numbers over there.
The top ten cities have over 8 million people each. I’ve seen what 2 million people look like, and it’s nuts.

Seriously, think about our riots. Now imagine China having riots. There would be no way to control it, it still might not be avoidable. We’ll see what happens, but I think people are getting desperate there.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sadly, I think the Chinese government is desperarte too.

I think they know they won't be able to contain that many people. I don't think anyone could.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

No clue what that might be, but it would explain the entire COVID reaction if we knew.

If COVID is a bio weapon, perhaps it has the ability to cause some latent gene expression that makes an infected person acutely vulnerable to some other kind of weapon or acute stimulus.

Whatever is going on, I am 100% certain we don't know the half of it.

COVID is space dust..we are in the large interstellar cloud.. and twice a year, October and April..

on 4 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb fail

edit on 4 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb fail

edit on 4 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

A disturbing video has reportedly shown Shanghai officials taking away an elderly man in a body bag.

The elderly man, however, is quickly discovered to be alive.

At least four health officials have lost their jobs over the incident, reports say.
here is a strange one.

www.theblaze.com... utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's climate change but, it isn't warming, the flooding in various parts of the world, has hit the rich river flood plains, in good times it just makes the earth fertile, and does not wash the crops away. The American harvest won't help, and neither will the Russian and Ukraine ones either. Add in the necessary fertilizer shortage and the next problem seems to be looming upon us fast.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

One thing I have noticed that is getting very little attention is the cancer referrals in England it is 2.7 million from 45 million ? .

A friend of mine just told me his brother has been diagnosed with the big C he is all injected up including the booster and mid 40s so worth a watch as their seems to be a distraction going on to distract the population .

Early last year China was telling the population to stock up and was warning the population about wasting food and if 4 people went into a restaurant only order 3 meals ,how quickly some forget .

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join