It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House YouTube Channel Admits Vaccines Kills Ethnic Groups at 2x Rate of White Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've been wrong many times before so please look into this video yourself. Found this on Reddit with a gazillion downvotes and bots in the comments section. Wouldn't be surprised to see it deleted soon.

This video was released April 14th, 2022 by The White House on Youtube:

www.youtube.com...

As the title says, Xavier Becerra (United States Secretary of Health and Human Services) admits that they are aware of vaccines killing blacks/latinos/indigenous at 2.0x rate compared to white Americans. He did say this was last year, which would be 2021.

"Vaccines a year ago today, by the way we know vaccines are killing people of color, blacks, latinos, indigenous people at about 2x the rate of white Americans. So on vaccines, last year we saw about 2/3 of white American adults had received about one shot of vaccine. That was just barely over 50%, the black Americans and latinos at that particular time. So again we got to work. Today, a year later, over 80 percent of white American adults have received at least one shot. Over 80 percent of black American adults have received at least one shot. Over 80 percent of latino American adults have received at least one shot. That's because we went to you, and we had better data to tell us".

Now that's a pretty wild thing to admit on a live stream. In regards to his statline that vaccines were killing ethnic groups 2x more than whites, I wasn't sure if he meant vaccines in general or specifically the covid jab....but then immediately after saying that, he seems to be referencing stats on the covid jab.

Anyways just thought I'd share - found it pretty interesting.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have a really good immune system. It fights most stuff off well if I eat decently. But the flu vaccine, and the pertusis vaccine cause me major overreactions and can cause serious injuries and possibly death if I take them...because my body apparently thinks the virus is in my blood stream and it throws a cytokine or bradykine storm.

I am considered white, but have some Inuit genetics in me...one point seven percent...and three percent of Male Finns and far northern Scandinavians and up into the upper old USSR people have this genetics. A similar genetic trait is in some women in Upper European and Asian countries, but I have not found the snps to check for that or to investigate how it will effect their metabolism and immunity because I cannot identify the snps as of yet. I am guessing that this is the cause of my overreaction to the vaccines, but the evidence is not conclusive to tie it to adverse vaccine reactions. I suspect that other ethnic groups have similar but different variations of this genetics which is related to optimal diet for their cultures and immunity in their people.

So, what does this mean....It means that a Vaccine can cause more harm for some genetic pools...which they seem to be ignoring more now with this vaccine testing. Or are they just protecting their decision to push this vaccine and discounting anything that makes it look bad because they don't want to admit they made a mistake by allowing this to be fast tracked.

To me it does not matter, first thing I did was to look for evidence of what food chemistries there are that suppress the ability of this virus to cause serious harm....They already had tested this virus against these chemistries by april of 2020 but did not push the media to inform people of these chemistries because they wanted Pharma companies and their health agencies approving this stuff to look like they were saviors of the world...They withheld promoting natural food chemistries to combat this disease.....that is a corrupt way of doing things in my mind.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

Pretty obvious he meant covid not vaccines. Which becomes more obvious when he talks about vaccination rates next.
edit on 3-5-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

vaccines were killing ethnic groups 2x more than whites

That number was explained as being caused by black people being more hesitant to get the vaccine and being 'financially underprivileged'.

A large sum of covid money went to educating their community on how safe the vaccine was and setting up easy-access clinics, plus personnel to go to homes for those unable/hesitant to go to one of the many clinics.

POC were said to be dying at a higher rate because they weren't being vaccinated. I'd be interested in seeing current data that hasn't been manipulated.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Freudian slip anyone???

I also believe he meant Covid but gosh, it sure came out easy saying it the way he did.

join