It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black National Guardsman Dies Saving Law Breaking Migrants - Biden is Silent - BLM is Silent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Saturday, April 30, 2022

This brave young African-American man drowned last week attempting to save 2 people who were violating several U.S. laws.

A funeral service will be held Saturday (today) for Bishop Evans, the Texas National Guard member who was found dead after trying to rescue two migrants from drowning.

Evans, 22, went missing near Eagle Pass, Texas, after trying to save migrants drowning as they crossed the river into the United States from Mexico. Both migrants survived, but Evans' body was found several days. Evans was not properly equipped for a water rescue at the time, according to a report.

BODY OF MISSING TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD SOLDIER FOUND

In a previous statement to Fox News, the Texas Military Department said Texas Rangers have determined from initial reports that the two migrants Evans tried to rescue "were involved in illicit transnational narcotics trafficking."
Photo of Evans at: www.foxnews.com...

Is the Biden Administration sending a high-level person to Mr. Evan's funeral? How about Nancy Pelosi? Will there not even be a delegation from the Black Lives Matter organization in attendance?

This young man died saving two drug-runners who were taking advantage of the Biden Administration's crazy Open-Border "Come one come all" immigration policy.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's a sad story and a horrible trade off; one good guardsman for 2 coyotes.
Of course the MSM never heard of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Imagine for a moment that his family wanted a private funeral and did not want his epitaph tarnished by political BS

That might be difficult for some to grasp as I know some who would love a political idiot to use their death for their own agenda

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Imagine for a moment that his family wanted a private funeral and did not want his epitaph tarnished by political BS

That might be difficult for some to grasp as I know some who would love a political idiot to use their death for their own agenda

Say it again for the opportunists busy tweeting their inane armchair politics in the back row.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Horrible nightmare ghoulish arrogant response from official Whitehouse. Figures to the "T" what a bunch of screw-ups❌

You can easily see Jen Sen is lying the first minute and a half then the wallop choke and gag BS😠

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

True. The world is a useless and sad place right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
That's a sad story and a horrible trade off; one good guardsman for 2 coyotes.
Of course the MSM never heard of it.

It was reported by CBS (among others) back on Monday:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Psaki then pointed blame on the previous administration, bashing former President Donald Trump as investing “billions of dollars in a border wall that was never going to work for be effective instead of working towrads comprehensive immigration reform.” 

“As part of the president’s proposal he put forward on his first day in office, he proposed investing in smarter security at the border — something he’d be happy to work with governors on and certainly we’re open to having that conversation whenever they’re ready to do that,” Psaki responded. 

nypost.com...

Lolwtf

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My condolences to the family and friends of that brave young man.

Of course there are crickets from Biden, Burn Loot Murder and the rest of the deranged cult, they don’t give a rat’s ass about that kid.
They have more sympathy for criminals and criminal illegals than they have for citizens of this country.
America hating assholes.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Psaki then pointed blame on the previous administration, bashing former President Donald Trump as investing “billions of dollars in a border wall that was never going to work for be effective instead of working towrads comprehensive immigration reform.” 

“As part of the president’s proposal he put forward on his first day in office, he proposed investing in smarter security at the border — something he’d be happy to work with governors on and certainly we’re open to having that conversation whenever they’re ready to do that,” Psaki responded. 

nypost.com...

Lolwtf

That’s typical of Peppermint Psaki and the half assed Democrat dumpster fire divers.
Blame Trump for everything 1000s of times and their mentally insane supporters take it as gospel.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's besides the point. If it was politically beneficial to this administration it would be national news regardless of what his family thought.

The MSM and established will do anything they can to cover up the humanitarian crisis/ human trafficking operation the biden administration is running on our southern border.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

The last thing I want at a family funeral is a bloodsucking politician.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Biden admin is focusing more on Ukraine.
Than the southern borders.
edit on 30-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I just showed this post to 3 Black people. They are disgusted the MSM didnt report it.. and dont believe me that Biden Admin ignored what happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

While I wouldnt want him or any of that administration there if I was in the family, has clown car company even mentioned it, released a statement on it, expressed condolences anything...

Honestly dont know, just know I havent seen any headlines at all about this tragedy, outside of fox and a few others.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Umm, considering you called a black man "a low-brow gorilla" in another thread, I'm thinking it's doubtful you are randomly "showing 3 black people" anything.

By brother was in a coma for a month and had 3 vertebrae in his neck broken protecting the border. There might have been a small write up in the paper at the time, but it didn't go national. He was doing his job and injured. He did get to go to DC for a handshake when he recovered, but that was about it.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

FACT

More black men have died since Biden took office and BLM started rioting.

FACT

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Did Trump comment on the death of every white officer?

No, no he didn't.

The white house can't respond to every tragedy.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

FACT

More black men have died since Biden took office and BLM started rioting.

FACT

You're going to have this, but ... yes, it's a fact. Especially road deaths. The number of young black men who have died has shot up. The exact reason behind this is still being debated but one of the leading ideas is that it's due to police forces pulling back from minority areas. So there is less enforcement of vehicle safety standards, less enforcement of speeding laws, and less enforcement of DWI.

Of course, this actually started under Trump, so ...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The last thing I want at a family funeral is a bloodsucking politician.

how about al shyston?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join