It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want You to Wear White Bands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well, he's called for mass protests and he wanted you to join the trucker convoy.  We've already seen how those worked out in Canada, but celebrity covid doctor Robert Malone isn't finished leading you into rebellion.  Now he wants you to wear white bands:

a way for people to identify with each other, to find like minded individuals in this freedom fight against political despotism and in particular, medical tyranny that has taken over the world.

Identify Yourself

Some people may be interested to know that white bands have been used before, and are currently being pushed in other places too.

Let's take a quick look at the use of white bands:

Forcing people to wear white armbands was the last symbol of genocidal intent. White armbands signify that even those who were not forced into camps or killed had to be marked."

White Armband Day Marks Painful Chapter

Bosnian Serb authorities issued a decree on local radio ordering all non-Serb citizens to mark their houses with white flags or bedsheets and to wear white armbands when leaving the house. This was the beginning of the campaign of extermination of the non-Serb population in Prijedor, which resulted in the ethnic cleansing of 94% of the Bosnian Muslim and Bosnian Croat population from the Prijedor municipality.

Non-Serb Extermination

They point out that in photographs and videos from the liberated territories one can see that some of the bodies have white armbands – this is the armband color used by the Russian military as an identification mark.

White Bands Russia

See the association with "evil Russia"?

Here's some pro-Ukraine Twitter comments being very careful to highlight "white bands":

Pro-Ukraine Twitter Comments

Looks to me like white bands are not so innocent, but you decide.

...and the sheep wore white bands anyway.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
But but but celebrity Covid Dr Anthony Fauci, just said the Pandemic is over.

If I just where a white mask around my arm am I good?

So confused. Personally I’m against political tyranny and medical despotism. Did I get this right?

edit on 28-4-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So confused. Personally I’m against political tyranny and medical despotism. Did I get this right?

So far ... your post is leading in the 'star count'.

Let's give it half a day and see where that goes from here.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'd gladly wear a white wrist band to signify my distrust and dislike of the current regime.

No one is gonna shoot me for it. I live in Australia, where we only carry boomerangs and kangaroos support us as security guards.

And don't forget the elusive drop bear, carrying a loaded redback.

but seriously, you make it sound like people should be forced to do so, thus tyranny has already won. I'll just keep wearing my 'Not Shot' t-shirt. no one forces me to, I wear it because that is what I believe in.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: slatesteam

So far ... your post is leading in the 'star count'.

Let's give it half a day and see where that goes from here.

Not really that hard when it's the first post after an OP.

but as a seer, I can see into the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
but as a seer, I can see into the future.

Is Malone finally gonna get his Twitter Account back? ROFLMAO Yay Elon!!

Malone & Joe Rogan Link (good stuff)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I'd gladly wear a white wrist band to signify my distrust and dislike of the current regime.

No one is gonna shoot me for it. I live in Australia, where we only carry boomerangs and kangaroos support us as security guards.

but seriously, you make it sound like people should be forced to do so, thus tyranny has already won. I'll just keep wearing my 'Not Shot' t-shirt. no one forces me to, I wear it because that is what I believe in.

Don’t forget the Yowie cartels!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And hoop snakes.

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

You know that in Rome it was asked why were the slaves allowed to dress like the citizens? The answer was given “because if the slaves realised just how numerous they were, there would be a revolt and Rome would fall within a day”

The difference in today’s world is that the majority of slaves are quite convinced they are in fact free citizens.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Whatever the rights and wrongs of different sides, you are just confusing the issue if you fail to distinguish between voluntary self-identification, and obligatory self-identification. Daily life and old history are full of people doing the first kind.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Mason poet Johanne Goethe once wrote "The best slave is the one who thinks they're free".

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm not confusing the issue. They've been trying to group conservatives, Trump supporters and Christians into targetable groups for a couple years. Each time, they gave the "encouragement" to participate; each were voluntary.
Look at the trucker convoy trap. There were no obligatory identification, just a means of grouping people to target.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Not an accessory that goes with the gray man look, draws too much attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
MALONE.. stinks of CIA!!

Been saying this for months..

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't trust Malone. Have never trusted him.

I knew from the first announcements that the injections were poison. There is NO WAY a "vaccine" developed in 9 months is going to be safe. This is why from the beginning I refused it.

This guy is an educated doctor and scientist with credentials coming out of his butt and he rolls up his sleeve and takes it, no questions asked.

I'm not that smart. I'd hope he's not that stupid. Either he's an educated idiot or he's part of the scam. I lean toward the latter. This further supports that thought.

I'm not "marking" or "identifying" myself as anything other than a free and sovereign human being, no need for lables or armbands or yellow six-pointed stars. No, thank you!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst
MALONE.. stinks of CIA!!

Been saying this for months..

More like WEF and NWO.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Whatever the rights and wrongs of different sides, you are just confusing the issue if you fail to distinguish between voluntary self-identification, and obligatory self-identification. Daily life and old history are full of people doing the first kind.

Voluntary identification precedes obligatory. By the time obligatory is enacted, a large quantity (perhaps a "critical mass") of people are already complying, so they become encouragers at best or enforcers at worst of the new regime.

It's all done by increments and with as much programmed compliance from the masses as possible.
:
edit on 2022 4 28 by incoserv because: typos.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I like Robert Malone, and agree with his sentiments. He is correct, but I won't be wearing any arm bands of any color.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Agreed, the most recent example of what you posted has been the last two years.

Peeps fail to realise the whole participation in mandates is voluntary.

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Don’t forget the Yowie cartels!

and toilet spiders!

<<   2 >>

join