It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid and myocarditis: study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Myocarditis and pericarditis are known side effects of nearly every vaccine. For some reason it's only a big deal when it's this vaccine.

Why isn't this on the sheet that they give to a patient receiving a vaccine?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: TWS1969

Myocarditis and pericarditis are known side effects of nearly every vaccine. For some reason it's only a big deal when it's this vaccine.

how many other vaccines were mandated and you would loose your job for not taking them?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
how many other vaccines were mandated and you would loose your job for not taking them?

Depends on your line of work. A lot of healthcare facilities have mandated certain vaccines for years. I also had to take a lot of vaccines to attend public school, so I suppose those are mandated.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Since then the heart attack rate in young adults has risen 2% each year. Did the scary rona vaccines go back in time and start jabbing young people?

Do you have any data to back that up. ?

No. Most people have a sh!t diet, especially younger people who tend to eat more fast food. People sit on their ass playing on their phones and computers rather than riding bikes and stuff like my generation. That's why there's an increase in heart attacks among the young. There has not been a noticeable increase since the vaccines rolled out. It's a 20 year trend that gets worse as time goes on.

Have you ever taken a walk through a Grave yard ? it's an odd question I admit but humor me here for a moment . Take a walk through an old Grave yard and look at the people's gravestones born in the 1800's and early to mid 1900's . Look at the average age of when they died it's 55 maybe 60-65 if they are lucky , and we are talking they were considered Elderly when they died . These men and woman lived hard lives , Drank whisky and smoked cigarettes and dropped dead of Heart Attacks left and right .

People are living on average into there 80's some even there 90's , and yet some how you think it's more normal in modern times for people in there 20's to have Heart Attacks ?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

sure

How many do you want?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

sure

How many do you want?

Fair enough , A Star for you

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The vaccine manufactures were forced to admit myocarditis was a possible side-effect a very long time ago, it was only a few months after the vaccines started rolling out. It's basically the only side-effect listed on the information sheet they gave my dad after his last shot. And now that we suddenly have young healthy people dropping dead of heart attacks all over the place... they blame it on anything and everything except the one thing which has obviously caused it.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Maybe that's true, but other vaccines clearly have a much lower risk of causing myocarditis, and the risk comes from different mechanisms. The Covid-19 vaccines cause the body to produce a spike protein which is known to damage the blood vessels and thus cause things like clotting and heart attacks. It already has more adverse event reports than all other vaccines combined going back decades, that's all the data you need to know the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are exponentially more dangerous than traditional vaccines. I've never seen so many young healthy people drop dead of heart attacks, it's now reaching truly ridiculous levels, this clown world wont be able to ignore it too much longer.
edit on 27/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The only truth you spoke in this word salad is, " maybe that's true".

It is true. The rest of your post is bitchute bullsh1t.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I really hope this is BS.
My friends doctor found in november 2021 that he had a mild form of myocarditis after the mrna vaccine. It would certainly disappear and have no lasting effects. Meanwhile, his heart rate remains higher than it used to be (about 10 beats higher per minute). He is a runner, so he knows for a long time his usual heart rate.
Denmark stops vaccination 'because the virus is under control '. Do you believe that reason?
Where is the modified vaccine against omicron? It should have been there but it isn't ...
Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I really hope this is BS.

It is.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I haven't had any vaccine or booster and have had Covid twice. Since then I have had mild heart pains and wonder if it's Covid itself which causes Myocarditis and not just the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Have you seen the study that shows that S1 protein was found in the blood on day one of the first shot?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The rest of your post is bitchute bullsh1t.

lol... what part exactly is false? The VAERS data is publicly available and I have checked it myself. Let me guess, you have an issue with me saying the spike protein can damage blood vessels. So how come when scientists suggest Covid-19 could cause heart issues, it's a perfectly plausible theory, but it's crazy to suggest the vaccine could cause heart issues. Don't they both contain the same spike protein?

I can't be bothered getting deep into the science because I've done it many times before, but there is ample evidence to suggest the Covid-19 vaccines cause micro-clotting which can lead to more serious clotting in some cases. We've already had two people in this thread say they know someone who recently had heart problems. One person on the first page said they know a 22 year old women who had a heart attack.

Another person just said their friends doctor suffered a mild form of myocarditis after getting the Covid-19 vaccine. Then there's the countless celebrities and athletes we've seen suffering heart attacks. My dad didn't have a heart attack but he did have a very bad reaction to the least two shots, I had to call an ambulance last time. Here's something pretty disturbing I read just the other day on Reddit:

He was rushed to the hospital and is ok, the doctors diagnosed him with myocarditis, a bacterial heart infection, he’s an incredibly fit and active person, he’s a bodybuilder actually, probably the healthiest person I know. I cancelled my appointment to get the booster, this is real scary #, why would they market a shot that can cause something like this to happen to an otherwise healthy kid?

www.reddit.com...

Now ask yourself, how often do normal vaccines cause people to suffer from myocarditis? Where are all the first hand accounts of people having heart attacks after having a flu shot? This a relatively small forum, yet we see a clearly abnormal number of adverse reactions being reported... how anyone can not see that is beyond me. Ignorance is bliss I guess. I'll just leave you with an excerpt from a post I made last year:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Aug, 21 2021

Honestly, up until recently, I've kind of laughed at all the vaccine fear just like I laugh at the Covid-19 fear, both sides always seemed kind of extreme to me, with little evidence to back their hyperbolic claims. But I strongly believe in free speech and free choice so I mostly avoided the vaccine issue, besides saying it shouldn't be mandatory.
I've recently heard some bad things from people close to me who had the vaccine... and it has caused my attitude to shift quite a bit. From this point on I'm going to be much less dismissive of the people claiming to have adverse reactions. I'm also kind of glad I've refused to take the vaccine so far... it has created some much needed perspective, a good reminder that this truly is an experimental vaccine and any attempt to make it mandatory is extremely dangerous and ethically untenable.

That was also a few months before I had to call an ambulance for my dad... now there is virtually nothing you can say to convince me the vaccines are perfectly safe. I don't know how you can argue there is no link between the Covid-19 vaccines and myocarditis when it's the primary side-effect which has been admitted by the vaccine companies (at least here in Australia they have).

They gave my dad a list of myocarditis symptoms to look out for last time he got the booster shot. Why would they do that if it was just a made up Bitchute theory? To be fair, I don't think he suffered any heart problems from the booster but his last two shots did cause him to have a very extreme immune reaction. Even so, it seems myocarditis is a much more common side-effect than what my dad experienced.
edit on 28/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As I am unvaccinated I am 100% protected against the side effects and 99.9% protected from dying of cohona.

That's a very good deal!

Can't argue with that.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I did some rough calculations not too long ago and I found the chances of dying from a vaccine side-effect are lower than an unvaccinated person dying from Covid-19. There isn't a massive difference, but there is a slightly higher risk of dying from Covid-19 if you are unvaccinated.

That doesn't mean the vaccine is safe though, what it means is the vaccine is a little bit less lethal than Covid-19. The real problem is, when you receive multiple vaccines every year for many years, the risk of death quickly compounds, and it does outweigh the risk of dying from Covid-19.

There is a risk of death every time you get the Covid-19 vaccine, and since most people will only contract Covid-19 less than once per year, the risk of death from multiple vaccinations does surpass the risk of death from not being vaccinated. Which is another clear sign of how unsafe the vaccines are.

Sure the Covid-19 vaccine will probably provide some temporary immunity, but that assumes you survive the risk of death which comes from having 2 or 3 shots per year. And I haven't even taken into account the possibility the risk grows with each subsequent shot, which also seems to occur.
edit on 30/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Sander1976

I did some rough calculations not too long ago and I found the chances of dying from a vaccine side-effect are lower than an unvaccinated person dying from Covid-19. There isn't a massive difference, but there is a slightly higher risk of dying from Covid-19 if you are unvaccinated.

Interesting. I also made some "rough calculations", along with some data mining back around Nov. 2021; I found that, at the time, there was a 0.16% greater probability of an adverse cardiac event with the vaccine than with Covid. That was at the height of "Delta", with the newer variants that difference in probability has grown. By the way; I only focused on Cardiac events.

So, it would appear that IF you are concerned about your Heart; don't get the vaccine.

<< 1   >>

join