It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China reports first human case of H3N8 bird flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

So , Chinese Communist Biological Weapons Scientists Finally Created Another Gift to Humanity . Will the Nobel Peace Prize Follow >

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

one has to ask, why so many dangerous and deadly diseases coming from China these days? not just covid-19, but also now this bird flue, and that on top of the swine flu that china has been shipping to other countries via smuggling pork into those countries, which has done severe damage to countries like the Philippines and their pork industry (along with chicken, being the main source of meat). and lets not forget that SARS, which was the last world wide disease spread concern before Covid, also came from China.

China Historically has always been a breeding ground for Viruses it's nothing new.

But Covid-19 was not just another Virus , Covid-19 came at the perfect moment and served a purpose it became a Political Change Machine and a Money making Machine .

Had the political Climate in the USA and the World been different when Covid-19 came along we would have never heard about it .

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I don’t know about KFC or where they procure their tasty birds but right now at this moment I’m having a serious second thought about this left over general tso chicken. 🍗 # it down the hatch

Just put on your mask, gloves, have clorox handy wipe ready, and stand 6 foot away while cooking/reheating and you can cook the virus right out of it, this is the improved science for today

back then they just said safe handling and you can cook it out with the old bird flu.

From 2006

“It’s a wonderful time to educate everybody out there that there’s lots of reasons to handle poultry properly and cook it to the right temperature,” Raymond said in an interview with The Associated Press.

Cooking chicken thoroughly kills bird flu virus

edit on 26-4-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Tue Apr 26 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: JinMI

Was having a bad case of the mondays. It was worth a much needed smile.

What continent are you on? It's Tuesday here in Amerika.

But it was a long Monday at the Doctors for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: JinMI

Was having a bad case of the mondays. It was worth a much needed smile.

What continent are you on? It's Tuesday here in Amerika.

But it was a long Monday at the Doctors for me.

If you take that mask off, time moves at normal speed. Not slow like molasses.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Funny how all these super deadly viruses just keep randomly popping up and magically becoming transmissible to humans. So many coincidences these days.

I'm sure it just "evolved"

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on Tue Apr 26 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

why so many dangerous and deadly diseases coming from China these days?

Death is not limited to China, it happens in all countries. China is just more at the forefront of reading and trying to piece together all of lifes genetic details with its manufacturing and academic capabilities. Being a new technology with a powerful capability, guess it gets a bit scary at times?

So one kid died, RIP. How many others are sick or infected with it? Contagion looks low. This is expected as an old disease outbreak and with the ancestral memory in natural immunity. H3N8 does not look like a problem for most people, there maybe some where immunity has forgotten, ancestry was never exposed or something else broke?

These bodies are based on millions of years of bugs and microbes. Gonna need something better than some dusty old plague to steal the next election.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I second this

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

quick question, is there an Avian flu lab within a few miles of where this took place? I just want to know where not to look.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I don’t know about KFC or where they procure their tasty birds but right now at this moment I’m having a serious second thought about this left over general tso chicken. 🍗

# it down the hatch

don't worry about it at all. (that was cat, not chicken)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Brotherman

I don’t know about KFC or where they procure their tasty birds but right now at this moment I’m having a serious second thought about this left over general tso chicken. 🍗

# it down the hatch

don't worry about it at all. (that was cat, not chicken)

Nah man I'm an aficionado on such matters I know the difference between a succulently made cat versus Chinese chicken. I only buy American

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I thought the wuhan bioweapon came from snakes?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I thought the wuhan bioweapon came from snakes?

If it did, looking at 20-40 years ago. Clarity on just exactly what peptides and proteins came from where is still a bit hazy. For a heads up on the radar, it looks close. Not expecting it too far off the mark as the data comes in.

<< 1   >>

join