It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Real Rulers of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now this is one conspiracy I can get behind, and actually has its foundation in Holy Scripture. I was inspired to write this thread based on the thread neoholographic wrote concerning the dragon in Revelation 12.

Not much is mentioned about the real ruler of the world in the Bible. In fact he is hardly mentioned at all, but he is revealed. Who is he? He is someone that has been alive since the foundation of the earth. He does not die like humans do, and has had direct and indirect influence and control over humankind since the start. The book of Revelation exposes who he is as well as some key references to the ruler of the world by Jesus Christ.

Now in Bible prophecy wild beasts represent world powers. In Revelation there are several wild beasts that represent or are symbolic of differing ruling powers throughout history. For a fuller understanding see this post.

To help the reader of this thread to make the connection if they do not want to go to the linked thread I will repost a few key things needed to understand when the things would take place in Revelation. Firstly, many mistakenly make the assumption that Revelation was already fulfilled in the past. Others make the mistake of taking many of the symbols in Revelation literally. So how are we to understand Revelation and when is it fulfilled? We are told in the very first chapter of the book. Revelation 1:1 states:

"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John."-Revelation 1:1.

So it was presented in "signs", or symbols of things that would "shortly take place". It was given the "slaves" of God. So it was not meant for the world of mankind in general. Although God's servants can enlighten others about what these prophecies mean.

So John was given a prophecy of things that were to "shortly take place." When?:

"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day."Revelation 1:10.

So it is for "the Lord's day" or the last days, in which we are living.

Revelation also reveals the source of power behind the rulerships of humankind, or the "throne" of the wild beast:

"And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphemous names."-Revelation 13:1.

Who is this wild beast? It has 7 heads and 10 horns. Notice the appearance of the wild beast:

"Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth."-Revelation 13:2.

So it has the appearance of the wild beast was like a [1] leopard, with feet like those of a [2] bear, and its mouth like a [3] lion. To the observant Bible reader this reminds them of the wild beasts in Daniel 7:

"And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others. “The first one was like a lion...“And look! another beast, a second one, like a bear...another beast, like a leopard."-Daniel 7:4-6.

So the wild beast in Revelation has segments of the former world powers. The lion was the Babylonian Empire, the bear, the Medo-Perisan, and the leopard, the Grecian world power created by Alexander the Great. Now even back then an angel revealed to Daniel who really was in control of those world powers. For example the angel said:

"But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia."-Daniel 10:13.

These were angels fighting. This angel said he fought with the prince of Persia, a wicked spirit angel, for 21 days, and then Michael (also called the archangel) the chief of God's angels, had to go and help.

The wild beast in Revelation 13:1 represents human governments. It has 7 heads, these are the 7 world powers that have had direct influence on God's people throughout Bible history, and up into our day. Revelation 18 says:

"The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while."-Revelation17:9-10.

Remember in Bible prophecy mountains are symbols of governments. And the wild beast with the seven heads represents nations. The 7 heads are 7 world powers. 5 had fallen when the prophecy was given to John. The 6th, Rome, was the ruling power, and the 7th, the Anglo-American world power was yet to come:

(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria
(3) Babylon
(4) Medo-Perisa
(5) Greece
(6) Rome
(7) Anglo-American world power.

Now return to Revelation 13. We will focus on the second part of verse 2:

"Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority."-Revelation 13:2.

We have discussed how the wild beast that comes out of the sea with the 7 heads and 10 horns are the world powers of Bible history that have had influence on God's people. Now who gives the wild beast its authority? It tells us that the dragon is the one who gives the wild beast its throne and its great authority.

Who is the dragon? The previous chapter tells us. Revelation 12 talks about this dragon throughout. In verse 3 it states:

"Another sign was seen in heaven. Look! A great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and on its heads seven diadems."-Revelation 12:3.

This dragon in heaven has 7 heads, like the wild beast that it grants authority to in the next chapter in Revelation 13:2. We are also told that this dragon takes a 1/3 of the stars of heaven:

"And its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth."-Revelation 12:4.

These "stars", are the angels. This dragon in his rebellion in heaven takes 1/3 of the angels with him. Who is he? He is revealed in verse 9:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."-Revelation 12:9.

He is revealed as the "original serpent" of Genesis 3 that deceived Eve, he was the ringleader of the rebellion of Adam and Eve against God. His name? He is known as Satan the Devil. Satan is the real power, or authority, he is the throne behind the wild beast, the rulers of the world.

This goes well with what Paul told the Ephesians:

"Because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places."-Ephesians 6:12.

edit on 18-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When Jesus was on earth one of his temptations was Satan the Devil offering Jesus the rulership of all the kingdoms of the world to him if Jesus would fall down and worship Satan:

"Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.”-Revelation 4:8-9.

1 John 5:19 states:

"The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."-1 John 5:19.

The fact that all human rule is in Satan's power is revealed in the makeup of the present world system, which is built on narrow nationalism, hatred, and self-interest. It is organized the way Satan wants it-to keep mankind under his control. The corruption in government, the lust for power, the lying diplomacy, the armaments race,the wars for domination, the genocides and hatred, these reflect Satan’s debased personality. The world subscribes to Satan’s unrighteous standards, thus making him its god.

So the real authority behind the throne of the wild beast, and human rulership is Satan the Devil. And his demons have been given princeships over the nations of this earth.

In the book of Revelation chapter 16 deals with the ultimate battle of good verse evil at Armageddon. There we see 7 bowls poured out on earth by 7 angels to express God's wrath against the earth. Now the 5th bowl is poured out on the wild beast and its throne:

"The fifth one poured out his bowl on the throne of the wild beast. And its kingdom became darkened, and they began to gnaw their tongues because of their pain, but they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their ulcers, and they did not repent of their works."-Revelation 16:10-11.

This bowl exposes the wild beast, or the rulers of the earth, as having authority by Satan the Devil. The bowl is poured out on the throne of the wild beast, the throne, is Satan the Devil, he is the ruler of the world. The 7 diadems, or crowns on the 7 heads of the dragon in Revelation 12 represents Satan's power over the rulers of the earth:

"Another sign was seen in heaven. Look! A great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and on its heads seven diadems."-Revelation 12:3.

Most the religions of the world, even those of Christendom, participate with the rulers of the world in promoting its governments and politics and wars. But Jesus said of his followers:

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."-John 17:4.

This was a prayer of Jesus to his Father, Jehovah God, the night before he died. The next day standing before the Roman governor Pontius Pilate, then serving as governor of Jerusalem for the 6th world power of Bible prophecy Rome, Jesus stated:

“My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.”-John 18:36.

Jesus' kingdom government is going to crush and put an end to all human rulerships. It is going to wage war against the wild beast and all its 7 heads and 10 horns:

"They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty."-Revelation 16:14.

"And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army."-Revelation 19:19.

“The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast.  These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”-Revelation 17:12-14.

"“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever."-Daniel 2:44.

edit on 18-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Shhh you're not allowed to say their name.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Unicellular organisms.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Satan is running things through those who bow to him. He was the most powerful being God created. He is a Cherubim. He showed how he operates, at the temptation of Christ. His time is quickly running out though, and he knows it.

I believe he will be locked away before 2030, for 1000 years, at which time he will be allowed to get out for a short time. After that he will be cast into the outer darkness for eternity, along with all the fallen Angels, that followed him in rebellion against God.

Unfortunately, many humans will be cast along with them. Those who lived under the law, will be convicted by that same law. Those who selected forgiveness, faith, and grace, will be transformed and live eternally.

Choose option #2

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Lots of posts about Revelations, end of world and Satan lately. Ever since covid came around I’ve been working so many hours I don’t have time to think about end times.

Maybe that’s part of the plan. Keeping everyone sick , busy and distracted while the evil works behind the curtains.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
the emerald tablets talk about serpent shape shifters infiltrating the cabinets of atlantis... i still believe reptilian shapeshifters exist and run this planet

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

In the form of man they amongst us, but only to sight were they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered. Only by sound could their faces be seen. Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.

From the Emerald Tablets of Thoth

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
May I please take a step towards a bit of humor in your wonderfully written OP?
Absolutely no disrespect intended, nor argument of facts as you’ve written, purely humor….

(“They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs”)

I do believe I may have met one of these on Sunday last. My dear friend of at least 50 years brought his newest and 6th wife by for a “short” visit.
It was great to see my old buddy but by the time they left I was afraid a real cat fight was imminent!
What a piece of work that woman is. Yes, demon comes to mind. I’ll skip the details….phew!
My gut says my buddy just may be looking for number 7 before very long.

Hey, thanks for the OP I can tell you put a lot of time and soul into it!

God bless………😎

a reply to: randomuser

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: ya know, stuff……

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
would sombody close that damn cage already ffs there all out

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well at least we know it's not God or everything would be hunky dory.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
RULERS ? the Scarlet Beast body of leopard, feet of bear, mouth of lion also is Dragon/Serpent of Celestial heavens but also carries the scarlet woman and is the Spirit of the Serpent Mounds across the World & is the 8th king also Morning Star

this Ruler takes many forms (shapeshifter).... Is -> Is Not Now -> Yet will Be for a short time (time traveler)....

but this evil entity follows the Deity script & story board authored by 'God' Productions... so who is Ruler of the cycles of destruction & rebirth ? the never-ending-story continues, Chapter Now: Armageddon

join