It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

769 Athletes Collapse from Cardiac Arrest In The Last Year - Average Age 23

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LegitCIAAgent

I want answer to: How did people give informed consent.

Why China had people dropping on the streets which never happened again?

What is this bad batch thing, why is it a thing, how does it happen...

Please, that would be a good start, I'll wait.

Are you replying to yourself...lol

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

(2) I live in New Zealand. And we get about 10 Rugby players a year drop dead on the field, or drop and get pronounced dead later ( not recover ) .

So this could be the combination of normal stats plus the first issue.

As I think it is something known in the past and just recreated with the "vaccine is causing it" narrative. I watched a video the other day and it also talked about extremely unhealthy diets are common today with those we would see as super fit. It is not just calories in calories out as many think and these super fit people will eat extremely poorly and just "work it off" at some extreme level.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

(2) I live in New Zealand. And we get about 10 Rugby players a year drop dead on the field, or drop and get pronounced dead later ( not recover ) .

So this could be the combination of normal stats plus the first issue.

As I think it is something known in the past and just recreated with the "vaccine is causing it" narrative. I watched a video the other day and it also talked about extremely unhealthy diets are common today with those we would see as super fit. It is not just calories in calories out as many think and these super fit people will eat extremely poorly and just "work it off" at some extreme level.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I see you trying to justify all of this to yourself, not really anyone else. When s# hits the fan you're gonna be forced to admit the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: thedeadtruth

mandates and lockdowns were unprecedented, there’s no historical comparison to be made.

You might want to think again. Mandates and lockdowns were the only answer for several thousand years.

Before we had vaccines all we had were mandates, lockdowns and prayer.

Curfews and quarantines were the default answer during pretty much all of the big plagues of history.

If you think you have it bad be glad that you didn't live in medieval Europe. They used to force entire families into their homes and then board the doors up so that they couldn't get out.

If a village had plague they'd effectively lock the entire place down and if anyone survived they'd consider them truly fortunate. Or maybe witches. They through a lot of people were witches in Medieval Europe.

Even in relatively modern times in the US there were periods where there was mandatory vaccination against things like Polio or Smallpox.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LegitCIAAgent

there is currently no statistical advantage in the covid-naive compared to natural immunity in the covid-recovered.

Those last two words are the kicker. What they are saying is that if you have had covid then you're roughly about as immune as if you'd had the vax. Which is exactly as you would expect things to be. It's true for things like Chickenpox and Measles. The vax mimics the virus, so your body can't tell the difference.

HOWEVER, and it's quite a big however. One worthy of putting in caps, those last two words are pretty important.

What they mean is that you only get the immunity once you've been infected with covid and then recovered. It doesn't take into consideration the inherent risks of getting covid. Even if those risks are a bad cold and a week's bed rest. That's still more harm that the vax is likely to do to you.

That might not seem much, but for a lot of folks around and about a week in bed is a week's worth of missed shifts. Which could be the difference between making or not making your rent. Or between getting by and missing meals.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I see you trying to justify all of this to yourself, not really anyone else. When s# hits the fan you're gonna be forced to admit the truth.

I'll sleep just fine either way, thank you. You are sill in the if stage so I'll just wait.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This was hardly the plague, don’t be so melodramatic. Comparative to a bad flu season, unless you believe the hype or are a total shill for big pharma. Hence you hardly hear a thing about covid now, the news media have moved to another fresh fear induced hysteria.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Funny.. no one died in my high school from sports growing up. Only drugs.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That's really not surprising. Do you know how many high schools there are in the U.S.? Over 27,000. None died at my high school either, but a quick search in my state shows deaths of athletes on the field or court from heart issues and this was between 2011 and 2019. Including a 7th grader on a football field.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: BlackArrow

That's really not surprising. Do you know how many high schools there are in the U.S.? Over 27,000. None died at my high school either, but a quick search in my state shows deaths of athletes on the field or court from heart issues and this was between 2011 and 2019. Including a 7th grader on a football field.

Wow 1 example? Can you post the coroner report so we can analyze it?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Quite honestly, anyone who tries to explain this away looks silly to me. What other year did this ever happen? Then a vaccine is forced on everyone, a vaccine we now for a FACT can cause blood clots and heart problems. Gee, whatEVER could have happened to these athletes?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I myself and others have provided many links and data and stats from pre 2020. We've also provided many links that show the majority of claimed deaths in threads were due to other illnesses,or flat out false videos, info, etc.

There will be people affected. There are with all medications,shots, etc., however always presenting these exaggerations, flat out false info, and 20 different claims why everyone vaccinated will be dead, have cancer, etc, in weeks, then 6 months, then a year, now "in the future" does no one any good. We are now up to 11.5 billion doses, up from 11.4 last week. If all these exaggerated claims are true, millions would be dead already.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Quite honestly, anyone who tries to explain this away looks silly to me. What other year did this ever happen? Then a vaccine is forced on everyone, a vaccine we now for a FACT can cause blood clots and heart problems. Gee, whatEVER could have happened to these athletes?

Blood clots in women, heart problems in boys.

At least get the basics right.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This was hardly the plague, don’t be so melodramatic. Comparative to a bad flu season, unless you believe the hype or are a total shill for big pharma. Hence you hardly hear a thing about covid now, the news media have moved to another fresh fear induced hysteria.

They said that there was no president for mandates and lockdowns, but that's clearly not true, before vaccine were invented they were the main answer to everything, bad cases of flu included.

Also remember that back in 2020 we didn't know that covid wasn't the next great plague. We thought that it could be similar to SARS, which killed 10 percent of healthy adults who were infected with it.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You thought that, I predicted exactly the kind of numbers that eventually panned out, right from day 1.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You thought that, I predicted exactly the kind of numbers that eventually panned out, right from day 1.

This is true. Along with a few other heartless bastards like myself in that thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Athlete having a heart attack during a game -- don't worry it's normal

They said it would be the new normal, we just didn't know it would be normal for a massive number of 20 year old athlete's to have heart attacks. Just recently 15 players couldn't finish the Miami open due to "chest" and "breathing" issues. A 26 year old college football player suddenly died the other day. A 27 year old Italian swimmer died of a heart attack unexpectedly. And these are a few that occurred very recently, but there are countless examples. Just so you know, it's not normal for a young healthy athlete or child to die unexpectedly from a heart issue. That's not normal, but you're being conditioned to believe it is.

Over the past year-plus, athletes across the world have been dropping like flies as they compete in games. If they aren’t passed out cold, they are seen gripping their chests in agony, unable to breathe due to sudden cardiac events that hit in the heat of the competition.

This wave of heart issues is unprecedented, to say the least. Never before have we seen young, healthy, world-class athletes experiencing heart issues en masse like this. It has never happened, ever. Furthermore, the timing of this sweeping phenomenon could not be more relevant, coinciding perfectly with the rollout of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

In December nearly 300 athletes reportedly collapsed or suffered cardiac arrests after taking the COVID vaccines.

But it gets worse. Thanks to a new explosive report by OAN that pegs the number of affected athletes in the hundreds.

In all, their investigation found a jaw-dropping 769 men and women who collapsed with heart issues during competition over the past year (between March 2021 and March 2022).

1 hour video compilation of athlete collpases

SOURCE - A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – ‘Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23’ – (VIDEO)

How does this compare to the average year?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Re Your OP Video:

BIG GOVERNMENT and BIG PHARMA and BIG MEDIA are doing an insanely good job of keeping this video buried! I'm amazed YouTube hasn't swatted it. Maybe because it's from a News Network?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join