It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

769 Athletes Collapse from Cardiac Arrest In The Last Year - Average Age 23

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Diabolical! Clearly Putin is using experimental weapons to attack the world's athletes. The only response to this can be additional sanctions and printing vastly more US dollars.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting article on sudden death in young athletes, wrote before COVID.

abcnews.go.com...

"An average of 66 athlete deaths were caused by cardiovascular disease in the last six years in the study period, with the most in a year being 76"

It does appear that either COVID itself or the vaccine / booster has played a role in cardiac arrest. I would assume its more the vaccines and boosters since it appears those having the issues had the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Interesting article on sudden death in young athletes, wrote before COVID.

abcnews.go.com...

"An average of 66 athlete deaths were caused by cardiovascular disease in the last six years in the study period, with the most in a year being 76"

It does appear that either COVID itself or the vaccine / booster has played a role in cardiac arrest. I would assume its more the vaccines and boosters since it appears those having the issues had the vaccine.

It's one thing when it's athletes, it's another when you have ball boys / girls in tennis collapsing, and almost every single soccer game being delayed so they can wheel some heart attack victim of the audience out.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

100% agree with you. The article just shows how rare it was before COVID.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How can we draw conclusions without knowing historical data? This could happen every year....

I know of 2 people that had cardiac arrest during sports, 1 died, during my high school years (2004-2008). And the school only had 350 students total.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"Almost every single game delayed"? Give me a break...

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Woah, good response. Like, wow.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

There may be some affected by the vaccination. There are people affected by all sorts of medication, foods, vaccinations, etc. It can also be caused by Covid itself.

Remember I'm already supposed to be dead or have a 350% increase in cancer, or VAIDS, or one of the other 20 deadly results. I can say I haven't had any coworkers or family or friends die since the vaccination has been rolled out. But, plenty during the pandemic.

You're really pulling off some serious yoga poses with this

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

So we went from an average of 66 to a new record of 760+ .....??? In the space of a single year?

And how many of our resident ATS fact checkers wanted to actually quote the figures you just posted?

Thank you for being honest & not horribly, unethically disingenuous like all the resident fact checkers on page one of this thread.

Sure, let's accept that a rise in all cause mortality at a 10 sigma scale is normal. Let's all accept that a similar factorial for athletes collapsing/dying on the pitch is NORMAL.

It is NOT normal, and every single person posting in this thread knows that. The only difference between them is whether they are fundamentally honest, or fundamentally dishonest people. Of course, some may be fundamentally dishonest only when their boss tells them to be thus in the execution of their duties. As if we didn't know.

edit on AprilMonday2214CDT05America/Chicago-050050 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Good points - the spectators are also dropping like flies.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The supposed 10 sigma increase is based on pizz poor data.

Not to mention all the heightened scrutiny around the vaccine nowadays, if a player even trips or gets tired you got people questioning if the "vaccine caused it".

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Reading the posts above you will demonstrate that it is not normal, and historically, the average number has been very low, relative to what the past year has produced. Average of 66 pre-COVID, to a phenomenally high 760+ suddenly rising in just the past year (I had heard it was well over 800 ages ago, but I don't recall the source).

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The supposed 10 sigma increase is based on pizz poor data.

Not to mention all the heightened scrutiny around the vaccine nowadays, if a player even trips or gets tired you got people questioning if the "vaccine caused it".

Someone..lmfao, made an OP, suggesting a few days from a 100 year old Betty White died of the vax.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

The 10 sigma increase in all cause mortality )s a greater than 40% rise in deaths, in a single year, amongst working age people, 18-64, and it is based on the hard data from a pool of 10,000,000 persons with health/life insurance under a single company, 'One America' - and their CEO is the one publiscising the problem.

So I believe your comment about 'pizz poor data' is just something you blatantly made up. Because the data is real, and it cannot be hidden. Insurance companies all over the world are taking action to avoid having to pay out on life/health insurance policies held by people who were vaccinated.

You can't hide this thing much longer, ultimately the sea wall will be overcome, and the raging flood of the people's anger will be unleashed.

There will be no tolerance for those who knowingly sided with the Big Pharma shills for whatever unethical reasons they chose.

Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.

James 4: 17

SOURCE: OneAmerica Life Insurance data confirms Covid-19 Vaccinated 18 to 64-year-olds are 50% more likely to die than Unvaccinated people

There are several sources for Covid-19 and overall mortality data. There is the government. There are the funeral directors. There are the churches and there are the life insurance companies. Out of all of these sources the most professional and the most accurate should be the life insurance companies because life and death are their entire business model and if they get those figures wrong they lose money

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

“For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that,” he said.

He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.

So the costs of this pandemic will ultimately be passed on to the companies which bowed to the COVID messiah, Tony Fauci, and all the Satanic minions who propagated the deception, which has led to increasing rates of death, disablement & heartache for the people who were misled/forced into accepting the jab..

"No jab, no job!"

"Everyone got the jab, people died, disability strikes - that was your fault, so now pay more!"

Everybody wins? What a tangled web they weave. And the vaccine companies were indemnified right from the start, because they knew full well what would happen when they rolled out the jabs.

So yeah, you can take you BS fake opinions about 'pizz poor data' & shove it, quite frankly - you (& a great many others) may have some soul-searching to do in the coming months. The data is solid, it is real, it is reflected in all insurance company figures. The deaths caused by vaccines are disguised as strokes & heart attacks in the main, though a number of side effects generate organ damage of literally thousands of types - Pfizer tried to bury the data under a 75 year moratorium, but they got busted. Turns out they created a perfect bioweapon - but they didn't hide their tracks well enough.

As stated above, these insurance guys are powerful financial players & they have a huge stake in seeing through the validity of what they are claiming to be reflected in their data. The truth is coming, ready or not.

NB - Shills Anonymous could start a band in this thread.

edit on AprilMonday2214CDT06America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Anyone who watches European football will tell you there's been an increase in these events over the last 2 years. It's simply not up for debate.

That's not to say it's the vaccines, proving that link would be very difficult. However, denying the increase makes you look totally disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

None of these accounts are true. Not a single one.

Some internet sleuthing has no verified link between any of the events and the vaccine. In fact, much of the accounts are not even real medical emergencies.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Anyone who watches European football will tell you there's been an increase in these events over the last 2 years. It's simply not up for debate.

That's not to say it's the vaccines, proving that link would be very difficult. However, denying the increase makes you look totally disingenuous.

I watch. I don’t recall a single event. Which league did you watch?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quarterpast

Off the top of my head over the last year or so:

Christian Eriksen
John Fleck
Sergio Aguero
Adama Traore
Victor Lindelof

All elite footballers, previous to them i can only think of one or two in the last decade.

Then you have two premier league games being suspended in the same DAY due to fans having heart attacks.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Off the top of my head over the last year or so:

Christian Eriksen
John Fleck
Sergio Aguero
Adama Traore
Victor Lindelof

All elite footballers, previous to them i can only think of one or two in the last decade.

Then you have two premier league games being suspended in the same DAY due to fans having heart attacks.

Each player you listed had not medical event directly linked to any vaccine. Rumours about actual Covid-19 infection was speculated with a higher degree of confidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Exactly what i said!

"That's not to say it's the vaccines, proving that link would be very difficult. However, denying the increase makes you look totally disingenuous."

As a new member i suggest you read, process and think before you reply.

You don't recall a single event but when i name you several suddenly the narrative changes. Not a good start to your membership here. You'll find people quickly see through BS, this isn't twitter or facebook my friend.
edit on 18/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join