It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rationalizing Snake Venom 2

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In a previous post, I highlighted the connection in gene loci between enzymes in the body and snake venom.  I showed the patent listing for a peptide called C1orf134, but had little information about it.
I still don't have much information about it, however, I did find some additional data.

C1orf134 has been removed from gene banks.  The only reason I could find for the removal was that the protein was considered "hypothetical".  This struck me as odd because the patent sequence, ID 2480, literally states how many amino acids it has (83).  Along the search, I discovered an alias for the gene, Q5TEV5.
Aliases are common for genes.  Some have 7 or 8 different names.  
Q5TEV5, unlike C1orf134, had an archive that offered a small bit of extra information.

Q5TEV5 was deleted on October 7, 2020.  Most of the previous entries read similar to:

ID CA134_HUMAN Reviewed; 83 AA... DE RecName: Full=Putative uncharacterized protein C1orf134; DE Flags: Precursor; GN Name=C1orf134; OS Homo sapiens ...
DR PRIDE; Q5TEV5; -. DR ProteomicsDB; 65065; -. DR GeneCards; C1orf134; -. DR HGNC; HGNC:32021;... C:extracellular region; IEA:UniProtKB-SubCell. PE 3: Inferred from homology; KW Complete proteome; Glycoprotein; Reference proteome; Secreted; Signal. FT SIGNAL 1 20 [ECO:0000255]. FT CHAIN 21 83 Putative uncharacterized protein FT.

From this we learn that C1orf134 is a signal peptide, glycoprotein, secreted.
What is a signal peptide?

Signal peptides are found in proteins that are targeted to the endoplasmic reticulum and eventually destined to be either secreted/extracellular/periplasmic/etc., retained in the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum, of the lysosome or of any other organelle along the secretory pathway or to be I single-pass membrane proteins.

Uniprot-Signal Peptide

How important are secretory signal peptides?  Very:

The regulated secretory pathway provides critical control of peptide, growth factor, and hormone release from neuroendocrine and endocrine cells, and neurons, maintaining physiological homeostasis.

Secretory Pathway and Disease
Secretory peptides are essential to the proper functioning of our bodies.  Dysregulation of the secretory pathway can lead to problems everywhere.  From the same article,

Neurotrophic growth factors, hormones, peptide precursors, prohormone convertases, granins, and other DCG proteins are secreted through the regulated or constitutive secretory pathways. Even relatively subtle changes in protein processing, levels, or regulated secretion, due to specific SNPs that impact a variety of proteins in the secretory pathway, have been reported to be associated with neuropsychiatric or metabolic disease.

Here are a few examples of metabolic disorders:

Tay-Sachs disease ... the child usually lives only until age 4 or 5.
Gaucher disease (bone pain, enlarged liver, and low platelet counts, often mild, in children or adults)
Fabry disease (pain in the extremities in childhood, with kidney and heart disease and strokes in adulthood; only males are affected.
Krabbe disease (progressive nerve damage, developmental delay in young children; occasionally adults are affected).
Friedreich Ataxia causes nerve damage and often heart problems. Inability to walk usually results by young adulthood.

WebMD- Metabolic Disorders
Metabolic disorders are also linked to Dementia, comas, Diabetes, and seizures.

Ultimately, the obvious possibility exists that if the patent is being employed, to include C1orf134, then there is a clear rational explanation for what would otherwise be called venom-like activity.  The secretory pathway is very regulated and even minor disruptions can result in a myriad of issues.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe this new Documentary is about Covid-19 and snake venom.

rationalinsurgent.com...

www.redvoicemedia.com...
edit on 16-4-2022 by baddmove because: words

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove
There is a whole thread running about 'Watch the Water'....and 2 + more.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Imagine the world has sepsis. That's what COVID is

It is literally closer to sepsis than anything else
edit on 16 4 22 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont think snake venom would work if ingested.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the occult foundation of the pandemic-vaxxine potion for the sheeple/deceived masses is finally pop-culture news

the quarantines, isolations will continue until the Serpent venom is proven 'concrete evidence ...

my guess is that the Fauci push for forced Vaccinations will continue, by force and lies, until our next timeline marker which is the 2024 Solar Eclipse across USA (the 1st eclipse across USA was 2017) (augmented by the Rev 12 Sign in Virgo of 2017)

as WW3 commences going forward from Easter 2022 to the 7 year Window of 2017-2024.... the Dragon/Serpent will continue to try to drown the woman of Rev 12 by a 'Flood' / Pandemic & Vaxxine

but the next stage of end-time progression-of-events...(after the 2024 eclipse) will be the full force 'Strong Delusion' and the removal of the Restrainer from our world (the Restrainer being st. Michael)

i am beginning to understand the 'prophetic clock' is not a continued sequence of uninterrupted time but may take 20 years for the 42 months / 1260 days + 1335 days to transpire at the Final Trump

7 years of Great Tribulation Prophecies may take more than 7 years of solar time to become completed....thus the need for Timeline Markers such as already happened in 2014 and 2017 and again in 2024 and more timeline markers to follow

dont get caught in the Dragons' Flood for now, it should cease after the 2024 events

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The more the better.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I

TUCSON, AZ — Snakes are starting to play a big role in COVID-19 research. Scientists from the University of Arizona have discovered an enzyme, similar to one found in rattlesnake venom, that could be driving COVID-19 deaths.

"We found evidence that there was an enzyme, a snake-like enzyme, in the blood of people who were in extraordinarily high levels,” says Dr. Floyd Chilton, the senior author of the study with the University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

The snake-like enzyme is found in healthy people at low levels to prevent bacterial infections. In severe cases of COVID-19, it’s doing the opposite.
"These high levels of this enzyme are looking at those tissues in the organs and saying, ‘you look like a bacteria, let's shred your membranes. Let's put these organs out of their misery,’" says Dr. Chilton.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i saw an episode of MacIver where he was working on a cure for cancer and needed some golden lancehead venom.

How poisonous is a golden lancehead?
A bite from a golden lancehead carries a seven percent chance of death, and even with treatment, victims still have have a three percent chance of dying. The snake's venom can cause kidney failure, necrosis of muscular tissue, brain hemorrhaging and intestinal bleeding.Jun 25, 2014

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

that's why you have to let them bite you.

I

TUCSON, AZ — Snakes are starting to play a big role in COVID-19 research. Scientists from the University of Arizona have discovered an enzyme, similar to one found in rattlesnake venom, that could be driving COVID-19 deaths.

"We found evidence that there was an enzyme, a snake-like enzyme, in the blood of people who were in extraordinarily high levels,” says Dr. Floyd Chilton, the senior author of the study with the University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

The snake-like enzyme is found in healthy people at low levels to prevent bacterial infections. In severe cases of COVID-19, it’s doing the opposite.
"These high levels of this enzyme are looking at those tissues in the organs and saying, ‘you look like a bacteria, let's shred your membranes. Let's put these organs out of their misery,’" says Dr. Chilton.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

But could vaccinations teach the body to make it and slowly poison itself?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well done in trying to dig through the details on this one. Sounds like you have more digging to go to conclusively nail it, but looks like you are getting close.

David Martin has come out saying that research on the spike protein has been in the patent records since around 2005. For my current take on it, they attached this to a bat corona virus so it would infect humans. Looks like there has been a bit of tweaking going on with GP120 and its similarity to HIV.

As for where the base template of the spike protein came from, snake venom fits the profile. It is not one of the more dangerous compounds in snake venom as billions or trillions of spike proteins are generated in those that get jabbed. With all the adverse effects going on, it is still in the toxic zone.

While all the heart attacks and blood clots in the short term are bad, the long term effects on reproduction and general immunity is looking worst.

How Remdesiver is also based on snake venom is a compelling argument. Would not be surprised if this adds up as the facts surface.

With the scale of fraud already going on around these issues, it is going to be tough sorting out the facts from the fiction, especially in such a data intensive and complex environment. If you have got a head for this stuff, keep at it. If we are going to have any chance of taking down Goliath we are going to need some rock solid facts to swing at it.
edit on 16-4-2022 by kwakakev because: spellings

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Unc anny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

When looking into this GP120 and what it is about, basically it works like a mousetrap allowed the larger spike protein to spin when it attaches to something like a white blood cell, this is why some white cell counts are down, CD4 and CD8 have some blimps on the radar. As for red blood cells, maybe why they clump up?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Tell me more about the role of St Michael as the 'Restrainer' please, the prophecy in Daniel is a personal favourite of mine.

Many thanks,

FITO.

a reply to: St Udio

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Righttttt

Yes the world nearly in a 3rd world war

Is going to kill off it’s populations so the country who doesn’t kill off it’s population with snake venom rules the world

I can’t I can’t help

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

But could vaccinations teach the body to make it and slowly poison itself?

Yes I think they could be used to do that and it looks like that may be the case.
:-)

join