It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fentanyl, Suicides', And Covid Deaths Don't Explain The 40% Increase In All Cause Motality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I can’t answer that question, so no, I don’t know whether it’s true or not. What I can tell you with certainty is that insurance laws vary state by state in the US. An example of this is that with a company like Aflac. Everywhere else it’s just Aflac, but in New York State it has to have a different name due to state laws, so only in NY is it called Aflac of New York (stupid I know). Then the difference from country to country I would imagine is even greater.

This is a story that could also easily be misconstrued. There could have been a couple of families out there where a person had an adverse reaction to the “vaccine” but had an accidental policy that they didn’t completely understand. So let’s say someone developed myocarditis and tried to claim on it, a company wouldn’t cover something internal like that having to do with the heart, if they had a policy that specifically covered accidents but thought otherwise, then you have a story.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I can’t answer that question, so no, I don’t know whether it’s true or not. What I can tell you with certainty is that insurance laws vary state by state in the US. An example of this is that with a company like Aflac. Everywhere else it’s just Aflac, but in New York State it has to have a different name due to state laws, so only in NY is it called Aflac of New York (stupid I know). Then the difference from country to country I would imagine is even greater.

This is a story that could also easily be misconstrued. There could have been a couple of families out there where a person had an adverse reaction to the “vaccine” but had an accidental policy that they didn’t completely understand. So let’s say someone developed myocarditis and tried to claim on it, a company wouldn’t cover something internal like that having to do with the heart, if they had a policy that specifically covered accidents but thought otherwise, then you have a story.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Narvasis

Do you know if it is true that some insurance companies somewhere in the world have refused payout to vaccine injured clients on the basis of the injection being experimental?

I'm pretty sure there was an example of that happening in France. Apparently the judge backed the insurance company not paying the beneficiaries, comparing taking the shot to suicide.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: incoserv

Do you know if it is true that some insurance companies somewhere in the world have refused payout to vaccine injured clients on the basis of the injection being experimental?

I'm pretty sure there was an example of that happening in France. Apparently the judge backed the insurance company not paying the beneficiaries, comparing taking the shot to suicide.

Wasn't the claim entirely speculative, and not have any evidence that the vax was involved at all?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Sorry, I wish I could give you an accurate answer. I don’t really have any clue what life insurance laws are like in France unfortunately. I know more about the UK and Hungary. Random I know, but I have had a Hungarian guy work for me that told me some of the differences as well as a guy from across the pond

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thanks.

I read the story last month or two on a few non-MSM sites. Likely true, but not necessarily so.

That MSM did not cover the story suggests it's true.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
LOL, Wut? a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
6 people a day die here, on average, from OD, in a population of 2 million or so.

<< 1  2   >>

join