It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 3. Objectives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: skeptical808
If they want to kill 95% of the population then the low hanging fruit are China and India. North America and Europe will have enough people/troops to hold out.

The 5th phase will affect the whole world, so it will also happen in China, India and everywhere else. The main components of this phase (Wars, diseases, economic collapse, natural disasters, etc) will happen in all countries but the exact degree of each one could vary greatly from one region to another.

I disagree with you in the case of Europe, I think Europe is doomed in general. On the contrary, North America has a fighting chance, specially if it join forces with the People’s Republic of China and other allies like Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand.

How will they cause natural disasters? Civil war in the US? Seriously? We did that. It didn't work. Century-old plans would be utterly useless. This is why long term conspiracies never work.

Using secret technology they have been developing in the last centuries.

As I said I think they are trying to instigate a Civil War in your country. I don’t know if they will succeed, I am fighting everyday to disrupt their plans.

I didn’t say they are going to use a century-old plan, I said they have been planning the attack on North America since at least one century ago.

I also hope their plans don’t work, of course. But let’s be realistic here, the first four phases (First World War, Second World War, Cold War and War on Terrorism) of their 5 phases main plan have worked pretty well for them. They have been able to kill hundreds of millions of working-class without anyone else from outside the reactionary conspiracy noticing the existence of this conspiracy.

Um, we know about every significant weapon tested in the last 50+ years and who it is attributed to. No one has secretly tested any weapons. Developing weapons without testing means they are immature, weak, and likely ineffective. And when I say "we" know, I mean the US, USSR, and PRC, all of which have sophisticated surveillance from space and ground for decades.

I am sure they can also test these weapons in secret, in fact all these videos about UFOs that have appeared in the late 2010s and early 2020s are, as I said earlier, secret weaponry they are showing to the general public. And this would be a proof they have tested these technologies sufficiently, and now they are showing them (near military or commercial planes, for example) on purpose just to check how their enemies react.

Which class are the conspirators in? You mention entertainment companies. Can you give me a list? I'm sure Disney is in the list but what about Univeral Music Group? Which tech companies?

In the Level One they are from the reactionary classes: Clergy, Monarchy, Nobility and Burguessy (or Bourgeoisie, as they want us to write it in English). However, in the Level Two many are far-right elements from the working-class.

I didn’t mention any companies, social classes are made of individuals not companies.

Did you know that Catholic means “universal” etymologically?

Persons in the technology industry belonging to the conspiracy?

Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Elon Musk (Tesla and Space X), Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Alphabet/Google), Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Tim Cook and Steve Wozniak (Apple). These are the most important ones that I can remember right now.

Lol, remember, Spain was weak in 1936. We had kicked your butts and taken most of your overseas teritories in 1898, the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, Guam. The US is strong. We, along with Russia and China may antagonize each other but Mutually Assured Destruction is still in place. Any power that is a threat to the US is also a threat to China and Russia. We may not mutually defend each other but we will destroy a common threat!

Well, I hope all Allied Powers will unite again to fight against the reactionary conspiracy, like in the Second World War. That’s why I am writing these messages here on ATS.

You vastly underestimate the US armed forces!

I didn’t underestimate anything because I am not writing here something I made up. I am telling everything that I know about the reactionary conspiracy by writing in my threads the results of my ongoing investigation of it, even though they are just working drafts, and some parts of it could evolve as my understanding of the conspiracy improves over time.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

You forgot the continuation.... synthesis between Catholicism and Islam will lead to a new attempted conquest of Jerusalem and the Temple mount.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I didn’t mention it not because I forgot it, but because I don’t know what is going to happen with Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.

I did deciphered in this thread that, if they follow their current schedule, they are planning to attack Tel Aviv, Sydney and Melbourne on 14 August 2023, each one with a 100 Megatons thermonuclear weapon. And the military implications of such a powerful bomb exploding in that Israeli city are quite obvious.

I also deciphered that Adolf Hitler (or someone/something related to him) has been hiding in the Kingdom of Bhutan all these years and the reactionaries are planning to make him reappear in 2025 as a religious and/or political leader, maybe like the figure known as Mahdi in the Islamic eschatology. Also that the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul is related to his expected return, but I don’t know what role (if any) is Jerusalem going to play in this part of the conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
a reply to: combatmaster
I did deciphered in this thread that, if they follow their current schedule, they are planning to attack Tel Aviv, Sydney and Melbourne on 14 August 2023, each one with a 100 Megatons thermonuclear weapon. And the military implications of such a powerful bomb exploding in that Israeli city are quite obvious.

Ok, that will be our test. If Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Melbourne are destroyed by 100-Mton-ish nuclear weapons on 14 August 2023 we will know you are on to something.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   

How do they test weapons in secret? To be a weapon it must produce an effect or impact. Do you understand that the entire world is scanned by satellite everyday? And pretty much every heat source larger thana small campfire is detected? How does a weapon get detected without impact when it is only effective if it demonstrates impact?

Please list the media and tech companies involved. Disney? Univeral Music Group? Apple? Google? Microsoft? Meta? Intel? AMD? Amazon? This is important to all of us if we are to fight back!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Ok, that will be our test. If Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Melbourne are destroyed by 100-Mton-ish nuclear weapons on 14 August 2023 we will know you are on to something.

So now you are talking in the name of all people reading my threads?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

How do they test weapons in secret? To be a weapon it must produce an effect or impact. Do you understand that the entire world is scanned by satellite everyday? And pretty much every heat source larger thana small campfire is detected? How does a weapon get detected without impact when it is only effective if it demonstrates impact?

I don’t know how they do it exactly but the world is very big and not all weapons are missiles that explode. The whole world is scanned by satellite everyday? I don’t think so. Besides that, the reactionary conspirators have infiltrated the top levels of your government (including your presidency, cabinet and congress) and they have probably done the same in many other capitalist countries, so it’s not hard to deduce they could be hiding proofs about the existence of this conspiracy.

Please list the media and tech companies involved. Disney? Univeral Music Group? Apple? Google? Microsoft? Meta? Intel? AMD? Amazon? This is important to all of us if we are to fight back!

I have already answered to that question: This is class struggle, and social classes are composed of individuals, not companies. So there are two sides: The reactionary classes (Clergy, Monarchy, Nobility and Burguessy) versus the Proletariat (the working-class). So please, stop cherry-picking bits and read my whole responses to your posts.

And next time be kind and quote me (the entire paragraph) when you are alluding to something you say I said.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So now you are talking in the name of all people reading my threads?

Subtleties of English. Our and we are used in this case in the sense as the British might use "one" like "One can use whether Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Melbourne are destroyed by 100-Mton-ish nuclear weapons on 14 August 2023 as a test." I was not speaking for others.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I didn’t say they are going to use a century-old plan, I said they have been planning the attack on North America since at least one century ago.

This paragraph from this page’s first post looks a little confusing, so here is a better-worded version:

I didn’t say they are going to use a plan designed a century ago, I said they have been planning the attack on North America, like the rest of the 5th phase, since at least one century ago.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

English language 1846 map of Mexico calling it “United States of Mexico”:

In my opinion, this (plus the Iberian Peninsula) is the nucleus of the upcoming Spanish Empire, one of the three countries that would be left (alongside the German Empire and the Japanese Empire) at some point after the end of the 5th phase (2023-2033) in which the reactionaries are planning to kill 95% of the world’s population.

These countries will probably be a mix of fascist states and theocratic&religious dictatorships.

A concrete example of how the conspirators are already making the replacement of the United States of America by their future Spanish Empire.

Please observe these photographs published a few days ago in the New York Times about a recent shooting in Texas that left five people dead:

Notice how the expression “Sheriff’s Office” has been translated into Spanish as “Oficina del Aguacil”, when the usual translation of that sentence has always been “Oficina del Sheriff” in Spanish. They are doing the same in the movies (with the words Sheriff and Marshal) and in both cases for the same reason: erasing the memory of the USA from the brains of the Hispanics/Spaniards survivors of the 5th phase (2023-2033) to replace it with a Spanish Empire that always was there.

Interestingly, the word “alguacil”, like most Spanish words beginning with the prefix “Al”, is of Arabic origin. Here it can be seen the definition of this word found in RAE’s dictionary:

ár. hisp. = Árabe hispánico = Andalusi Arabic (literally: Hispanic Arabic).

ár. clás. = Árabe clásico = Classical Arabic.

I am not an expert in psychological manipulation of masses, but apparently the conspirators cannot wait for the end of 5th phase to start modifying people’s perception of the reality and they have to begin changing things some years before it to get this psychological operation work satisfactorily for the needs of their plan.

Their objective here is the following one: They want to change reality gradually in a way the survivors of 5th phase don’t realize the ruse and think they are being told the truth. For making something this scale to work, I believe they are planning to kill most people from old generations during the 5th phase, thus creating a post-2033 society where most survivors will be under 30 years.

So this is a very good example of how they can work in plain sight without being detected, in this case using the world’s most important English-language newspaper.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From here:

Holy crapI I'll be in Europe on that date. But I think I'll be far enough from Paris and London to avoid any train travel disruptions that might affect my vacation.

What is important is to know who the conspirators are, what they want to achieve and how their conspiracy works, not the exact dates of future events, which can be changed.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

From here:

What is important is to know who the conspirators are, what they want to achieve and how their conspiracy works, not the exact dates of future events, which can be changed.

Wait a minute. You say they sent out a "save the date" notice as early as 1888. It makes no sense to change the date now. There must be all sorts of stuff already in place.

You have threads on who the conspirators are and on their objectives but nothing on how the conspiracy works. Can you share that? Almost all your posts are about dates yet you say the exact dates of future events are not important. If they are not important then why spend so much time writing about that? Can you detail how the conspiracy works?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

How will they cause natural disasters? Civil war in the US? Seriously? We did that. It didn't work. Century-old plans would be utterly useless. This is why long term conspiracies never work.

Using secret technology they have been developing in the last centuries.

Interesting. There have been a lot of strong earthquakes in recent days and volcanos starting to go off in Mexico and Italy. Maybe this is the beginning of the natural disaster phase.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Interesting. There have been a lot of strong earthquakes in recent days and volcanos starting to go off in Mexico and Italy. Maybe this is the beginning of the natural disaster phase.

I strongly suspect they started with the prelude of this kind of attacks many years ago. For example, I am totally sure they created the 2011 Japanese Earthquake that took place on 11 March 2011 and triggered the Fukushima disaster. They announced this attack through the video game Deadly Premonition, which was released in Japan on 11 March 2010, exactly one year before that earthquake happened.

My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

When the scientific research was resumed in Europe after the Scientific Revolution, the Roman Catholic Church was about 1,200 years ahead of us. That’s why they can do things most of us can’t even think of.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wait a minute.You say they sent out a "save the date" notice as early as 1888. It makes no sense to change the date now. There must be all sorts of stuff already in place.

That is not correct. What I said is that in 1888 they announced, through the 5 murders attributed to Jack the Ripper, the general outline of their plan in five phases. They didn’t announce the exact date of any concrete attack, as far as I know.

You have threads on who the conspirators are and on their objectives but nothing on how the conspiracy works. Can you share that? Almost all your posts are about dates yet you say the exact dates of future events are not important. If they are not important then why spend so much time writing about that? Can you detail how the conspiracy works?

It’s detailed mainly in Modus Operandi and Modus Operandi II. The vast majority of the dates I talk about are from the past, in which they used the procedure I call reversed duality to claim responsibility for the attacks they make, as anyone can check in this thread. Knowing the exact date of future attacks is very difficult because I am monitored 24/7 and I think they can change the dates by releasing just one film.

The only future dates I have deciphered so far are the nuclear attacks planned (if they don’t change it) for June/July/August/September of this year 2023 (four dates) and the day of the reappearance of Adolf Hitler on 30 May 2025 (one date). And maybe the boundaries of the 5th phase (two dates), but that’s all.

To anyone who may be interested: Ask specific non-frivolous questions about the conspiracy in the appropriate thread and I will try my best to answer them.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

This makes sense. The Catholic Church was clearly doing scientific research early. The pope set up an astronomical observatory (Specola Vaticana) around 1580 and it is still operated today by the Jesuits. It would not surprise me at all if they have other research endeavors that could be quite advanced!

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

More evidence to support my finding that the conspirators' goal is to kill 95% of the current world population. Images from the 1971 film A Clockwork Orange:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

More evidence to support my finding that the conspirators' goal is to kill 95% of the current world population. Images from the 1971 film A Clockwork Orange:

Can you explain what the evidence is? To me Durango is just a state in Mexico and a city in Colorado US.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another indication supporting my finding of the 95% target: The Interstate 95 passes through the metropolitan areas of Boston and Jacksonville, the places where the ends of the Axis secret tunnels are located, according to my investigation. I am talking about it in this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DINSTAAR

A one-world religion may be too difficult. Successful Religions come from centuries of development and are tested over time.
-D

This is very true but the OP has the date wrong, or rather the calendar. The dates he has identified are on the Islamic calendar as indicated by the messages usually containg AH which is like AD for the Gregorian calendar. So there is plenty of time to develop the new religion.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join