It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL QB Cam Newton Dares to Say What Every Man Believes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
You're sarcastic, can cook and Italian?

Former chef and Italian restaurant owner, but I can cook pretty much anything. Teaching myself Ukrainian now for reasons.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Most men are weak cowards.

Requiring women to bow to their needs.

Cam Newton is just some douche that plays a game for more money than anyone deserve.

Can he do what a man is ' supposed to do'?

Does that Pos put his money where his mouth is?

Nope..

Self is where the focus is..

Look at the things his money is spent on .that is the actions behind the words..
edit on 12 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point x2

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Boadicea

...my husband says that badass men need badass women

Your husband is right.

Most men are weak bow downs..

Have grown up in one town.... This alone makes you WEAK.. and. PUNK..

why. never faced real adversity..never had many fights

Never noticed much. Never experienced much..

Oh.. wait..some thought they were tough by going to war against an unarmed country.. that didn't have equal weapons..

And then bragging about it...so, you have a nation of males that are beyond weak., Never grew up having to fight, most have never even been punched in the face twice..

edit on 12 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Error

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Parts of what Newton says is correct, he just says it in a wrong way. The woman needs to let the man lead,

The way I see it, there are good relationships, ones that promote the fullest expression of manhood and woman hood, and there are poorer relationships, those that tips the balance in one direction or the other.
If we accept that out of two people together one will lead and one will follow as a simple example of one person needs to go through a door before the other or one will drive the car and the other ride shotgun then I get the one following the other.
But for me anyway I do not hold with this as some kind of ''ordained'' relationship of man first or leader and woman second or follower. This whole metaphor of woman was first one of man's ribs is bolox if you ask me.

As you suggest in your earlier post, it's a tandem relationship that plays to the strengths of each as individuals. But do we see these balanced relationships around us? Not much from my vantage point. But I know it to be possible as my wife and I have worked it out pretty well. Second marriages for both of us we are still happy with each other 98% of the time. Or at least that's what she lets me believe....

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Does she enjoy it now? Or is it weird that I love mowing the lawn?

It smells so good... lots of fresh air and sunshine... and butterflies and hummers... and looks prettier and prettier with every pass... It's the best feeling in the world when it's all done and beautiful.

I think she does, but it also humiliates me to force me go out and take over 1/2 way. I'm 6'5" so it kills my lower back since I need to kind of bend over, but it wasn't until I was in Afghanistan a number of times and our kids were too small back then that either she mowed it or the grass got big. She actually has been a stay at home mother for 22 years now and it has been great since my job took me out of the country for extended lengths of time. My two kids are in collage now and doing well so something worked. One is finishing up his EE degree with a math minor and a MBA, and the other just started but has a scholarship in ROTC and will have a medical career in the military. We have been 100% the 1950s nuclear family all the way.

BTW she will not change lightbulbs, that has never changed...lol

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.foxnews.com...

"And it’s a lot of women who are bad b----es and I say ‘b----es’ in a way not to degrade a woman but just to go off the aesthetic of what they deem as a ‘boss chick.’ A woman for me is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs. I think a lot of times when you get that aesthetic of like ‘I’m a boss b----, I’m a this, I’m a that,’ no baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead."

Of course the woke idiots are #ting all over this man for speaking truth to power, but he's smart enough that he certainly knew to expect bristling.

This is literally what we men want and, ladies if you want an actual man and not some sissy prick, this is how you get you a real one. Seems this was common knowledge which everyone knew and recognized not but a couple decades ago... better times then, better, STRONGER relationships and partnerships between men and women then, too. But you upset the apple cart and artificially try to force changes in human nature in the name of woke and the current absolute mess of a world, relationship and gender role wise, is the result.

"You don't know when to be quiet, you don't know how to allow a man to lead"

What is this supposed to mean? I know what it sounds like to me, but it's possible I'm misinterpreting his comments.

Kinda sounds like he's having trouble figuring out this isn't a great moment to open his mouth, maybe he needs a woman to filter his media presence. And by woman I mean someone who isn't Jada Pinket Smith

edit on 12-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think she does, but it also humiliates me to force me go out and take over 1/2 way.

LOL-- this is why i learned to do it while my husband is at work! I do let him dg the holes for my rose bushes, because he likes that. He says that's what makes it "our" rose garden instead of "my" rose garden.

I'm 6'5" so it kills my lower back since I need to kind of bend over, but it wasn't until I was in Afghanistan a number of times and our kids were too small back then that either she mowed it or the grass got big. She actually has been a stay at home mother for 22 years now and it has been great since my job took me out of the country for extended lengths of time.

Understood! My husband used to work out of town quite a bit too, and he very much appreciated that he knew I could hold down the fort while he was gone. A couple times he had to walk me through repairs/maintenance over the phone, but we always made it work.

My two kids are in collage now and doing well so something worked. One is finishing up his EE degree with a math minor and a MBA, and the other just started but has a scholarship in ROTC and will have a medical career in the military. We have been 100% the 1950s nuclear family all the way.

Good for you! Both of you!!! Team work makes the dream work. It's amazing what we can achieve with cooperation and coordination, eh?

BTW she will not change lightbulbs, that has never changed...lol

LOL -- Everyone has their limits!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

originally posted by: Klassified

...my husband says that badass men need badass women

Your husband is right.

Most men are weak bow downs..

Have grown up in one town.... This alone makes you WEAK.. and. PUNK..

why. never faced real adversity..never had many fights

Never noticed much. Never experienced much..

Oh.. wait..some thought they were tough by going to war against an unarmed country.. that didn't have equal weapons..

And then bragging about it...so, you have a nation of males that are beyond weak., Never grew up having to fight, most have never even been punched in the face twice..

Fantastic insight - unfortunately for the overwhelming majority you really are spot on.

Most wouldn't have a clue what a real man is or should be let alone what type of "bada$$" (RAFLMAO) women he would need.

A ball chucking attention seeker in tight pants sure ain't the place to start looking.

("Bada$$ men need bada$$ women" - what a laugh, that really made me laugh as nothing could be further from the truth)

Wannabes.....

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

mr Newton needs to keep his compost pile life philosophies Private...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

("Bada$$ men need bada$$ women" - what a laugh, that really made me laugh as nothing could be further from the truth)

Thank you! This did give me quite a laugh!!!

Couldn't even address me directly regarding my comment? LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thank you! This did give me quite a laugh!!!

Couldn't even address me directly regarding my comment? LOL!!!

Sorry i didn't think I needed to 'address" you "directly" nor did I feel the need to DIRECTLY drag you of that self imposed pedestal of all knowing knowledge based on your little bubbles formula.

But seen as you dropped a hook in -

If you knew anything about "bada$$" men, real ones that is you would know the very last thing they needed would be a "bada$$" women........except in the bedroom INITIALLY........

Meh, it's like pullin teeth, it really is.

edit on 12-4-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Tee hee hee!

Okay. Obviously you can believe whatever you need to believe to protect your fragile ego...

But the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Roger that.

I feel the same way. I am not my wife's boss. I believe in leadership not dictatorship. She's also a self-sufficient individual.

We are two whole people, not the missing half of the other.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Tee hee hee!

Okay. Obviously you can believe whatever you need to believe to protect your fragile ego...

But the proof is in the pudding.

My "fragile ego"........your the one who couldn't let it go without calling me out for a response.
(4 posts up incase you want to deny it)

Typical "bada$$" women - gets what she wanted but can't handle any other opinion but her own to the point she has to have the last word at any cost, even further stupidity.

Geez I don't know why real "bada$$" men would have issues here???...

(Meh, now it's like root canals instead of just pullin teeth, kinda knew this would be the path though)
edit on 12-4-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Gotta love the "she has to have the last word at any cost"... on a discussion forum... where it's expected that one should respond... because it is a discussion forum... then somehow blame me when you couldn't let it go. LOLOLOL!!!

And of course this is after you didn't have the integrity or courtesy to even address me directly but chose to comment about my comment to another poster.

Don't like being called out for your crap? Don't do no crap. Don't like someone else having the last word? Don't comment at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In all honesty, you are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"A woman for me is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs"

Hahah, this is comedy gold. Oh no wait, I forgot this is what real manly men want.

I neither need nor do I want a woman that caters to anything. I would much rather have someone that pushes me , challenges me , that isn't a potato when it comes to conversations because I am not threatened by any of those things which I guess that makes me a sissy prick to which I wonder how my life will ever continue now that I have that designation ¿

As a couple , no matter the duration or designation, if you work out a system like "I pay the bills while you run the home base" then great but I sure as hell don't need a robot that knows how to just be barefoot and naked in the kitchen.

If someone has so fragile an ego or self belief system that they need a Stepford Wife then more power to them because it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Just to be clear though, the "real manly men " that need that , do not speak for all men.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think your quote...

...badass men need badass women

...went right over some folks heads, or they probably wouldn't be offended by it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

...went right over some folks heads, or they probably wouldn't be offended by it.

I have to agree. And it's really a shame.

But not all. And that's good to see.

ETA: Thanks for being among the latter.
edit on 12-4-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah, they should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. 🙄

Also brainless and, essentially, useless in anything but domestic issues.
edit on 4/12/2022 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join