It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer says the shot gives you covid WTF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Where in the documents linked is your alleged claim made?

Specifically I want to know which page and section Pfizer says that the shot gives you covid.

That's a pretty revelatory statement from them and I really want to investigate it deeper.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree with Chr0naut, the paper does not say the vaccine causes asymptomatic covid.

But that is what happens when you have hundreds of poorly educated people trying to read medical research papers and draw conclusions. Most of these people on bitchute, rumble, etc who are trying to interpret the Pfizer papers and come up with sensational headlines have no idea what they are reading (similar to a lot of media).

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: anonentity

Our disgusting media should be all over the revelations contained in these documents that Pfizer wanted hidden for 75 frickin years!

Since millions of people in every country have been injected with these experimental drugs, the GLOBAL MEDIA should be digging into the revelations, and asking Law Enforcement to punish Pfizer for attempting a cover-up.

Instead,

They created a new war, a diversion, from what you described needs to happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

So you didnt get the bit where they said three to five percent showed a positve test result after the jab.? If they are even admiting this, it is just so they can say we put all our cards on the table.Which they actually did, obsured in the deep scientific papers which us idiots are not qualified to read..

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: anonentity

Our disgusting media should be all over the revelations contained in these documents that Pfizer wanted hidden for 75 frickin years!

Since millions of people in every country have been injected with these experimental drugs, the GLOBAL MEDIA should be digging into the revelations, and asking Law Enforcement to punish Pfizer for attempting a cover-up.

They can't admit that. That would be them admitting that they knowingly put out false information and have been complicit in this scam.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I heard that it gave you everything else too .

Covid's probably the least toxic in that mix .

but hey , who wants to play soccer ,

or cricket

or tennis

or really anything ... because

stroke/ science.

<< 1   >>

join