It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer says the shot gives you covid WTF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is from the documents that they had to release, it's not false news as it's in their documents. It says that it can give you asymptomatic Covid 19.
But if you have the shot and have to go to the hospital with the disease you are not considered fully vaccinated until after the second shot. Isn't that fraudulent? so how many "Unvaccinated" people have had to go to the hospital after the shot which very well might have given them covid, but are considered unvaxed..?, I guess we will never know as we are too deep into Clown world now. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where might those docs be?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Its is shown in the vid, in highlights. document number 5.3.6

edit on 9-4-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Our disgusting media should be all over the revelations contained in these documents that Pfizer wanted hidden for 75 frickin years!

Since millions of people in every country have been injected with these experimental drugs, the GLOBAL MEDIA should be digging into the revelations, and asking Law Enforcement to punish Pfizer for attempting a cover-up.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is many outrageous things going on in our nation, the media is silence, the agenda is to ignore the crap that goes on and only spoon feed what they chose we deserve to know.

Is despicable, but it seems people are just happy with this type of behavior and the new norm, we are now no better than any communist or dictatorship, but we are told we are free.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Where is all of America's representatives.On Vacation in Florida?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With all this evidence, the mandates for federal employees was just upheld. It's beyond words what's going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

How can it give you covid 19 unless it has live virus?

Does it have live virus?
edit on 9-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is many outrageous things going on in our nation, the media is silence, the agenda is to ignore the crap that goes on and only spoon feed what they chose we deserve to know.

Is despicable, but it seems people are just happy with this type of behavior and the new norm, we are now no better than any communist or dictatorship, but we are told we are free.

So, I agree with all of this, but… haven’t we known all of what you said for a while?

How do we do something about it?

Ringing hands at the sky decrying the idiocy of the media doesn’t really accomplish much. I mean, you’re right, but that only scores you interweb points.

I suspect you can’t really use “media” to combat media. You also can’t use the courts. My sense is, to figure out how to display reality in a way most people can see or understand.

I’m a libertarian/classical liberally minded person. I think our government is a disaster, politicians are largely idiotic yet educated and oddly incestual celebrities, and we have our priorities all wrong.

I’m also dad, treat people fairly and with kindness, care about the future of my fellow human, give my time to others, can work with my own hands/own my sh1t, drive euro cars, do white collar things, and wear designer clothes - and have literally zero desire to harm other humans.

The reality of me as a “right wing extremist” are wildly different than the media advertises. I am no extremist - I just don’t like big government or how it oppresses the masses for the benefit of the few. It’s that simple.

I bet others here are similar. Show the world the reality, and the media will have to cover it or lose “credibility” (not that they have any…).

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I am to the point that I wonder why I care soo much, I already raised my children, both to be productive members of society and they are doing great, successful, both recently married and enjoying what life have to offer with their spouses.

My husband and I are very proud of what they have become, why I worry soo much, I have no idea, I should just lean back and go with flow, sometimes is not worth it just to get my blood pressure up for nothing.

Maybe, just maybe things will settle down, most people know what is going on, probably doing what I am doing waiting.

Covid was a big experiment, and it seems those behind got what they wanted and if people still allow the crap to keep on going, I guess is no my fault, I never took the darn jab, but my husband and children did, I still go covid, but I am alive and it was no more than a common cold.

It will be more experiments, once these entities has gotten away with it, they are going to try again will humanity fall for it again? or they already learned the lesson.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

That makes no sense.

How can it give you covid 19 unless it has live virus?

Does it have live virus?

Remember, covid 19 is the inappropriate reaction to the SARS-CoV2 virus....so a condition similar to the virus could occur but be supposedly suppressed by adjuvant chemistry in the vaccine, so it does not pose as much of a threat that way. It is the action of the spike protein that is related to a lot of the symptoms of the virus. A lot of the stuff they said about this vaccine's safety and action turned out to be false...like it does not leave the injection site...which it does.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You can see in many graphs that as soon as the vaccine gets rolled out the case numbers go up. Could the test also be a culprit, they said it was asymptomatic, which is handy, They are in pretty deep now you would think they would have sanitized that one. How would the judge have known what he was getting was not massaged. Were they frightened into handing out all this stuff? Perhaps it just does not matter anymore they have made billions and have immunity. The fact that this has come out in today's environment suggests that they are not scared of anything anymore and will just keep going.If they have reinstated Biden's mandate in the face of evidence from the source on all the side effects, of what now amounts to a cold, is worrying.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The documents say no such thing. It did not say anywhere that any of the listed conditions were caused by the vaccines.

It said that "asymptomatic COVID-19" was among the "adverse events" that they were monitoring for. It didn't even say that anyone had had some of these things post injection.

... and, here's the actual document: 5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT
REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021 (.pdf)

Note that if you read the document, there are numerous conditions mentioned that could not possibly be caused by the vaccine (like different diseases caused by different pathogens, or various surgical, medical, and imaging procedures).

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The documents say what you want them to say. They admit to asymmetric spread. They wouldn't dare admit to nonasymetric spread. Simply because they have the deniability of the unvaccinated lasting until two weeks after the second shot. Since the vast majority of the adverse events occur during the unvaccinated timeframe from receiving the shot. Why would they admit to anything more. Lawyers would have gone through this release with a fine-tooth comb.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity Funny thing is, plenty of people WE know who got the "jab" are still alive. Plenty we know are dead.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have said this was obvious many times.

The booster for one variant gives you the next variant.

An everlasting set of jabs.

Money money money

P

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Our disgusting media should be all over the revelations contained in these documents that Pfizer wanted hidden for 75 frickin years!

Since millions of people in every country have been injected with these experimental drugs, the GLOBAL MEDIA should be digging into the revelations, and asking Law Enforcement to punish Pfizer for attempting a cover-up.

They're paid off charlatans who can't conceive let alone entertain the idea of an honest day's worth of journalism. As much as I would love an unfiltered, unedited, genuine report on what's happening out there today I think the best option is to tune out of the blatant lunacy and disinformation campaigns running amok in order to focus on the betterment of our own lives.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

BUT IT'S ON BITCHUTE!!!1!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Where might those docs be?

phmpt.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

i suspect that even Pfizer is not privy to the occult nature of the serum/vaccine being injected into voluntary 'Host' bodies... Pfizer is focused on the virus science only (to their regret)

<<   2 >>

join