It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine has been a Practice Run for what is Coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
No civil war because Americans live in a hate free society. SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU.

Ummm…that’s true…we’re free to hate anybody we choose…

Or not…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: theatreboy

Man was meant as a general term to refer to human. Even in the man/woman role they have to be at peace with how they were designed. Each have a role which both were ok with until media starting making women feel like they were inferior. Another psychological trick designed to cause a division in society. Men have power and strength because they are designed as protectors. They can’t show weakness because the world is a harsh environment. Women are designed to carry along the future race. To nurture and express their feelings so that kids don’t turn into psychos. And without these two units together the dynamic fails and with them society, as we can see looking around.
Two parent household is the foundation for a successful society but building a nation requires cheap labor, always has. I can tell you from personal experience how difficult it is raising kids when you grow without parents. You are completely lost on structure but at least my kids will have seen that I was trying, miserably but still effort.

Can't disagree with you, that goes to my point.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. Since the beginning of your life, since the beginning of the Party, since the beginning of history, the war has continued without a break, always the same war.

<< 1   >>

join