It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MSM reporting covid causes blood clots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Smigg

Its likely the vaxs and the boosters they wont report it.

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: Smigg
So the MSM in the UK are reporting that people who have contracted covid may suffer from blood clots for up to six months...

The blood clots will obviously be a result of the experimental jab so why would the MSM report that everyone who has contracted covid will be susceptible to blood clotting?

Lying MSM

I don't think they are lying this time.

Because, both the jab and the viruse contain spike protein.

It's the spike protein that lingers in the body for months and is what is reeking long-term havoc.

I'm not a doctor, but as someone who does research, that's my understanding.

I'm unvaxed, but I think I've been dealing with post-covid issues for a couple of months now. After doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong, I tried 7 days on Ivermectin bassed on the FLCCC long-term protocol. It helped a great deal and without side effects, but not quite 100%. About a month later the symptoms started to come back, but not quite as bad. I started Ivermectin again, since it helped last time and I didn't know what else to do. Otherwise, I had been exercising a couple of times a week, I managed to run a mile, and my health is very slowly coming back.

Personal stress has also played a role with my issues, I'm sure.

I'm sorry you have had a bad time with covid I really hope you get better and back to your old self

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I agree with your thoughts about the clothing being a result of the spike protein, regardless if from the illness or the vaccine. I had covid 19, but not the vax. I took low dose aspirin and ivermectin to prevent the blood clots, per doctor's orders. No issue here.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

I've also been taking low dose aspirin and Claritin.
The pollen is bad here and the antihistamine helps with inflammation.

For vitamins and supplements, I've been taking a Flintstones complete, vitamin C, and turmeric/curcumin. Some days I've taken a circulation supplement that contains horse chestnut and butchers broom. I have food grade hydrogen peroxide of which I've been adding extremely small amounts to my drinking water. Like 2 drops per bottle. It seems to help.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I got covid and nothing is happening to me, but darn I did not took the jab and covid was nothing but a common cold for me.

Soo yes, my sister in law developed clots in her legs, after moderna shot, ended up in the emergency room and had surgery to remove them from her legs.

One year later after the moderna shot she is now under control, yes it took almost a year for her to get the blood problem under control.

So the blood clots are the result of the jabs, but they are trying to blame it on covid, still you get covid regardless of jab or not.

edit on 9-4-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I got covid and nothing is happening to me, but darn I did not took the jab and covid was nothing but a common cold for me.

How do you know that you didn't get vaxxed via shedding?

<< 1   >>

join