It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just changed to Non binary !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
$900 per month I just changed to Non binary do I put it on my DL where do I sign up

Honestly I have no clue what Non binary is but I'm on board give me a rainbow flag to hang on my doorstep !!!!

But seriously this is really happening ? No definition of a women etc... What the heck is going on in this World money for being LGBTFGBQRTSEVWS ?

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

Free money I'll claim whatever how do you prove me different can i use the girls room also ?

FOX
edit on 5-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

So they're paying people to be gay now.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What is nonbinary?
The term “nonbinary” can mean different things to different people. Essentially, it’s used to describe someone whose gender identity can’t be described as exclusively woman or man.

Some people who are nonbinary experience their gender as both man and woman, and others experience their gender as neither man nor woman.

Nonbinary can also be used as an umbrella term, encompassing many gender identities that don’t fit into the man-woman binary.

Although being nonbinary is often regarded as a new phenomenon, history tells us that nonbinary identities have existed for many centuries.

In fact, nonbinary gender has been recorded as far back as 400 B.C. to 200 A.D., when Hijras were referenced in ancient Hindu texts. Hijras are considered a “third gender” community of people who don’t identify exclusively as man or woman.

www.healthline.com...-it-is

As it can "mean different things to different people", I choose to have it mean I am beer-centric. I am not beer, nor do I look like beer, but I do specialize in the study of beer, and have identified as "all beered up" in the past, which I firmly believe makes me non-binary and beer-centric.

Pay me.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So they're paying people to be gay now.

Mainly 4-9 year olds, but they do make exceptions for sexy folk such as yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Can the USA survive these Clowns and why do they have so much power. ?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Looks like it's an anonymous private entity donating the money so if you want to be gay for 900 bucks knock yourself out.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How do I prove said gayness thats $10800 of free money a year lol !

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Uh, I can give you a few suggestions but probably not in the thread.

ETA: I changed my mind...would you take this fabulous and fierce oceanic voyage? If 'yes', I think you proved it adequately.

edit on 5-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like it's an anonymous private entity donating the money so if you want to be gay for 900 bucks knock yourself out.

I haven't dug deep into this, but they did say "no strings attached", so would you have to have sex with a sweet potato, or do they just take your word you are a vegisexual?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well I'm not gay but 900 bucks is 900 bucks...
edit on 5-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Uh, I can give you a few suggestions but probably not in the thread.

I've seen this movie, ahhhh Caligula?

edit on 5-4-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I haven't dug deep into this, but they did say "no strings attached", so would you have to have sex with a sweet potato, or do they just take your word you are a vegisexual?

I hope you would have to, just for the blackmail aspects alone.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
California's is going through a population decline, it's been a wild exodus to other states. What better way to attract them, they, it... LGBTQ population back to California using UBI's.

I'm sure the LGBTQ bars are hurting for money... just shows you who is running the show over there. Palm Springs, California has long been known as one of the most popular LGBTQ Non-Binary destinations in the country.

Now they get paid to live there! 🤡🌎

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Hey does that make this some kind of "Pay for Play" deal?

Did you mean "knock yourself out", or did you really mean "Knock yourself up"? Under this UBI plan it seems that either is encouraged.

OK I joke since this UBI to be non-binary is also a joke. Who cares what you are or do in the bedroom. I'm beginning to think that all of these scams are just a why of getting people to put themselves on a list of sexual deviants for some reason.

Now I'm not saying that people who are or aren't whatever are flat out deviants, but science shows that you either show up with male or female chromosomes. it's XX or XY (with some notable variants of the two like in cases of XXYY or XXXX) It's not ABC Chromosomes for me because I choose to be. I like how every time a vaccine pops out we have to truth science, but when it comes to sexual gender it's free choice and all.
edit on 5-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I think this is another arm of the long term DE-population agenda.

All those in relationships that reproduction doesn’t seem to work for without medical assistance will be handing reproductive rights to the State.

But I’m not a biologist so take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Hey does that make this some kind of "Pay for Play" deal?

Did you mean "knock yourself out", or did you really mean "Knock yourself up"? Under this UBI plan it seems that either is encouraged.

OK I joke since this UBI to be non-binary is also a joke. Who cares what you are or do in the bedroom. I'm beginning to think that all of these scams are just a why of getting people to put themselves on a list of sexual deviants for some reason.

Now I'm not saying that people who are or aren't whatever are flat out deviants, but science shows that you either show up with male or female chromosomes. it's XX or XY (with some notable variants of the two like in cases of XXYY or XXXX) It's not ABC Chromosomes for me because I choose to be. I like how every time a vaccine pops out we have to truth science, but when it comes to sexual gender it's free choice and all.

Pfft!

I've been acting queer all my life for free and now they want to pay these idiots???

I'd hit them with my purse if I wasn't such a gentleman.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They will use the declaration figures to push through agenads down the road. They probably have one brewing now.

I'm guessing schools so they can say. " hey we have over X amount of trans and non binaries in our community" to justify something.

edit on 5-4-2022 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my wife:
"Sue them for being offensive, and your hurt feeling. 900USD a month only goes to show income disparity in sexual ID cases. A non-native resident alien will receive ten times that."

I find this UBI OFFENSIVE!!

link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Some reason "You don't have to put on the Red light" Is playing in my head .

link   
"Double post"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join