It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China deploys army and removes positively tested children from parents.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
www.ninefornews.nl...

www.zerohedge.com...

In China, babies and young children who have tested positive for corona are taken from their parents. In the Chinese city of Shanghai, all 26 million inhabitants must be tested. Are you testing positive? Then you have to be in isolation. The military has sent more than 2,000 army medics to the city to assist with testing. If a child under the age of seven tests positive, but the other family members do not, it must be taken to a special treatment center. The other positively tested people are transferred to a quarantine location.

At the end of last month, the metropolis went into lockdown. The number of corona cases is through the roof. More cases have been reported in Shanghai in four weeks than in the past two years. Someone says on Twitter that he has received photos from a business acquaintance showing men in white suits in camouflaged trucks performing checks on the street. Does your child have a runny nose? Corona! And the government takes your child to a camp without consent.”

How would you feel if they take your kids away because of a positive PCR test? Send of to a camp because positive. This is what you get if you comply and give the oppressors room to maneuver.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The more important question, and the one which has always irked me, is why are the Chinese authorities so fearful of this virus. They are acting, and have since the Wuhan lockdown, as if this is something incredibly bad. Their draconian actions are at complete odds with the apparent severity.

THAT to me is the biggest question. I mean they are a cold and calculating regime. Thinning out the old and weak, you would think, might be desirable to them, but no. They appear to want to halt its progress at every turn with increasingly brutal and severe measures.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
The more important question, and the one which has always irked me, is why are the Chinese authorities so fearful of this virus. They are acting, and have since the Wuhan lockdown, as if this is something incredibly bad. Their draconian actions are at complete odds with the apparent severity.

THAT to me is the biggest question. I mean they are a cold and calculating regime. Thinning out the old and weak, you would think, might be desirable to them, but no. They appear to want to halt its progress at every turn with increasingly brutal and severe measures.

They were attacked with a bio weapon and they must destroy it.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

What happened to the very first footage, no more people falling dead to the ground, not even once. :C

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
On tv here we got to see the clips of that happening. Also all residents of Hong Kong must be vaccinated.

I wonder if this BA.2 actually multiplies in the air and now is an actual bio-weapon against where there is no return.
Japan's cases have skyrocketed recently to where I just said screw it and get a life. What happens , happens.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They weren’t attacked. It leaked from their lab. Their response tells me they know more about it than we do.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Ah yes but then why did most other countries also act as if it was something incredibly bad? What kind of bio weapon has little more affect than the flu for the vast majority? Or is something else circulating that targets race or gene types?

My guess is WW3 will be a bio weapon war and all these lockdowns and measures are in fact drills for something more serious expected to be released.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

THAT to me is the biggest question.

youtu.be...

COVID is space dust!!

Exosomes.. put this together.

I wish I knew how to make post the video better.

It is from an astrobiologist.. much smarter than me!

This can all be verified.

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point x2

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Bingo!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

My guess is WW3 will be a bio weapon war and all these lockdowns and measures are in fact drills for something more serious expected to be released.

Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

THAT to me is the biggest question.

youtu.be...

COVID is space dust!!

Exosomes.. put this together.

I wish I knew how to make post the video better.

It is from an astrobiologist.. much smarter than me!

This can all be verified.

If that is true then the moon landing was right. Mankind will never be the same. I remember reading that. We just don't know what we brought back with them spacesuits .

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It is troubling news to hear the program is expanding. Trying to get any news out of China is tough, but reports like this are not isolated to China.

For now Australia is safe from such draconian measures on a wide scale as its next federal election looms. As for what it will be like once the government is settled for the next few years?

Last time disturbing reports managed to slip out of China, it was about 3 months for the Federal government here to move on it. Hopefully enough truth comes out and enough people wake up before this crazy train heads to its next stop.

As for the kids subject to such institutionalization, not good. Just how many will make it back home one day?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
According to the astrobiologist in the video i tried to post where there video showed it's thumbnail..

Anyway, he says there was an IMPACT in a vicinity of Wuhan months BEFORE the whole COVID thing..

I implore those who read my words to watch his video..

If there is a way to dispute it .??

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

It is easy to make wild guesses why China is over reacting to Covid. We have to look at this logically.

Look up China and four pests campaign - disaster
Look up China and the one child policy - disaster

I could go on all day. China over reacts and when they do it, it is with an iron fist.

Is Covid serious, YES, is it serious enough to lock every person up, and take their kids away etc. HECK NO.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They weren’t attacked. It leaked from their lab. Their response tells me they know more about it than we do.

From their lab we ran. Right when the deep state need a distraction.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why removing children testing positive for the common cold, because that is what covid is been relegated too now.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Ah yes but then why did most other countries also act as if it was something incredibly bad? What kind of bio weapon has little more affect than the flu for the vast majority? Or is something else circulating that targets race or gene types?

This has crossed my mind in the past...

This bio-weapon was a test run to see how people react...

he next one will be the real bio weapon or it will be Ebola spread from illegals who flock to europe!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Because it was released by the west, China being the patsy country.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

How would you feel if they take your kids away because of a positive PCR test?

They would literally have to put a bullet in me, or take one themselves, theres no fkn way youre taking my kid , not happening

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Not to me in this case. To me, it says they know more about how to use propaganda to keep a billion Chinese from coming to kill them. They are doing so many crazy things to the populace using "1984" techniques like in an in-situ study.

The people falling dead on the street we saw may have been from something else or even FF actors? There is reason to believe this was around the beginning of Five G towers being turned on for the 1st time with 5G signals.

edit on 5-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join