It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep a eye on this guy over 80 jabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well if anyone is going to show us what the vaccine does it will be this guy holy crap looks like he was selling vaccine passports getting 3 or more shot per day. Wonder what getting that many shots of anything will do to you crazy !

But couldn't whoever was giving the shots see his arms were full of jab marks ?

An unidentified 61-year-old man received at least 87 Covid-19 shots in the eastern German state of Saxony, the Freie Presse newspaper reported on Friday. On occasion, he is believed to have received as many as three doses in one day. The

RT
edit on 3-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Big time money gig here in New Orleans. Well, not so much anymore since New Orleans canceled their vaccinated only allowed in doors policy. Don’t want the jab? Someone will get it for 100 bucks. I know a guy that, that uh, knows a guy’s wife sister uncle that was getting a few shots a month for people. Just a paper card. No one required the phone app. And here in the NO you don’t need an ID to do anything. So was easy money.

I’m jab free. I couldn’t imagine.
edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Interesting. But, he did it voluntarily so hey, yay for him.

It goes to show, that the vaccine is nothing but saline solution and doesn't benefit anyone, right? /sarc

I wonder if he's ever had any variation of Corona Virus. And I'd love to know if he ever gets Covid in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
An unidentified person is known to have told 87 lies ?

What sort of non News is that ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Holy blood clots batman!

This dude would be dead AF if this story were even remotely true.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This sounds like the villains backstory in a superhero movie.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I wonder what super powers he is developing.

'I am Jabman'

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Well if anyone is going to show us what the vaccine does it will be this guy holy crap looks like he was selling vaccine passports getting 3 or more shot per day. Wonder what getting that many shots of anything will do to you crazy !

But couldn't whoever was giving the shots see his arms were full of jab marks ?

An unidentified 61-year-old man received at least 87 Covid-19 shots in the eastern German state of Saxony, the Freie Presse newspaper reported on Friday. On occasion, he is believed to have received as many as three doses in one day. The

RT

No way mate , No way at all.

He would be very dead.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ahh hue hue... some people.. would not amaze me any more..

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I wonder what super powers he is developing.

'I am Jabman'

Jabman the Hut!!

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I call propaganda BS designed to assuage reasonable resistance to the jab. Some poor morons will reason that since this guy got 80 jabs and nothing happens to him, it must safe.

I don't believe the story. I call it a fabrication, a lie, pro-pharma propaganda.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wonder how many of them were nothing more than saline solution...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If that is true and I doubt that it is, if the vaccine was harmful it would have killed this guy long before he could get 80 of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

Big time money gig here in New Orleans. Well, not so much anymore since New Orleans canceled their vaccinated only allowed in doors policy. Don’t want the jab? Someone will get it for 100 bucks. I know a guy that, that uh, knows a guy’s wife sister uncle that was getting a few shots a month for people. Just a paper card. No one required the phone app. And here in the NO you don’t need an ID to do anything. So was easy money.

I’m jab free. I couldn’t imagine.

this is why countries like the Philippines required proper ID not only to get the vaccines. but you also had to show proper ID along with your vax pass (which has the recipients name on it). and they cracked down hard on anyone with or making fake vax passes.

i had no choice but to get vaccinated, unless i wanted to be an illegal alien. since you had to be fully vaccinated to enter ALL government buildings and offices, such as immigration. so i had to be vaccinated to renew my visa, likewise if i wanted to be allowed to leave the country to go home, since both require going into the immigration offices. not to mention had to also be vaccinated just to travel home. since every country required non citizens at the very least to be fully vaccinated and negative test, to even just enter their country for layovers and aircraft/flight changes. and though citizens were allowed to enter without being vaccinated, i would have been stuck at a "government quarantine facility for two weeks (read far overpriced hotel, i was seeing where people were being charged several hundred dollars per night, per person), provided you did not test positive, in which case stay until after testing negative. since un-vaccinated arrivals were banned from using any form of public transit, until your quarantine was complete. where if fully vaccinated (and only accepting 3 or 4 types of vaccine, out of all of them, and paperwork for vaccines had to be in English or French), you would either be "randomly tested" at arrival, or given a do it yourself test that you then had to send in yourself, but could travel on to where you were going, to do your quarantine at home until tested negative there.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You know, I've noticed my cell signal has greatly improved in and around south Florida, especially in my concrete home. I guess I have this man and his 5G boosters to thank!

Also good on him for selling vaccine documents. Unlike the sarcasm above, I genuinely mean that.

Proof not all heroes wear capes.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well, I suppose after the first jabs had established an immune response, then all that would be happening is that he'd have more of the spike protein in his body after each jab, and, of course, it would be identified and eliminated with fairly good efficiency.

Also, it seems a bit strange that this doesn't have a wider spread of media reportage. Surely if the MSM were complicit in spreading misinformation that promotes the vaccines, then they would have been all over a story that shows that it is harmless?

(edit update) OK, I have now seen that there was an article on this in DW a day ago.

edit on 3/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

he'd have more of the spike protein in his body after each jab

I would call him spike maaan taralalalalalalalala spike maaan

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Just think if the guy had to have a MRI wouldn't want to clean that machine !

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

This is where I draw my line. They can get fkd. I'm not BEING FORCED, I'll take it to new levels.. Jab me, you get punched.

Stick me away, I have a story to tell.. no way will any governing authority FORCE me to do something..

end of /fin

inconvenience? sure, but I live my life, I don't let someone else control me.

edit on 3-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

join