It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Beware of the Covid' Signs May Have Come Down But The Restrictions Are Still There

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I work for a large international company or two here in Canada where we've all been held prisoner by this pandemic to one degree or another. I've been forced to vaccinate with an economic gun to my head like millions of other citizens of Canada. I consider it a human rights atrocity and a political attack. Have yet to know of anyone who's died from it in town. Funny thing not to personally know anyone who's died from a global pandemic over the span of years. I heard there was a lessening of the restrictions coming in March but it never really happened.

The 'beware of the Covid' signs posted on every surface in the building did come down however we're all still masked and social distancing like imbeciles. Worse the crackdown on our rights just intensified ten-fold. The contracted (cleaners, mailroom staff etc) employees are required to pass a screening which asks intrusive questions about your medical history. Non-contracted employees (comany ID folks) are no longer asked the same questions BUT they always had a 2nd tier of screening questions through our border security. One telephone call to their automated screening system at border security granted them access even if they traveled outside the country within a 2 week period. Traveling outside the country would have sent most of us into quarantine cuz we weren't given the number. It's basically an all access pass...if you were given the number.

The new screening sheet is massively intrusive. It asks you divulge the medical history of your family or friends living with you. It asks for you to answer hypothetical questions based on anything from pink eye to body temperature. It's mostly interested in who you know that's vaxxed and who isn't. You are expected to answer all these questions the other employees are not. Guess their microbes are different. Some of these are questions not even a doctor could answer without actually examining a patient so you can imagine how the cleaning ladies must feel or the security staff etc being forced to comply.

Aside from that we're allowed to travel two per elevator provided we're masked and the folks who were tossed off the site to work from home were permitted to return. Only about 20% have...if they are still employed. I can also say no one in this building has been killed by covid and no one has been hospitalized from covid since this toxic foolishness began. So far, the draconian measures are ongoing with full force plowing right through our rights as citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

They seem to have changed tack. Governments saying the restrictions are going, but large corporations still enforcing them. Woolworths for one.Probably a ruse to avoid any litigation. Also, they are unpopular at the ballot box. Leaving it all up to the employer to enforce the jab.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The govermenet and big business are working from the same long term covid playbook. And there' no end in sight is what I'm hearing despite the minor cosmetic changes.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Small businesses seem to be collapsing when they would have been the ones employing those that were dismissed from the owned corporations.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A couple of days ago the Queensland state government extended the emergency powers legislation out to October, even though the Queensland Human Rights Commissioner said doing so would be a really really bad idea. So I remain segregated from society, not because I pose any health risk, but because I still refuse to comply. And the only way that's ever going to change is when I'm dead.

The fact of the matter is, there is no emergency. This is agenda driven fascism plain and simple, and for those out there reading this, be warned, it's coming to your house real soon if your fellow citizens capitulate through willful ignorance just like 90% of Australia has.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Late last year I took in a vax refugee...a perfectly fine young man who was left without a job or roof over his head over his refusal to be forced to comply with the covid scamdemic. As a single father of a newborn child he eventually got vaccinated. He simply wouldn't have been able to see or support his child without. That's what was killing him. Not flu bugs. I joked it was like hiding anne frank. The reality is these new screening questions would have ferreted him out and cost me my employment.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I give up. I'm doing what I want to do. Restrictions or no restrictions. Now the only thing I'm worried about is travel restrictions if traveling overseas and not vax. If that happens we are royally screwed over.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You have to look no further than Klaus' Young Global Leader plant. Trudeau. I wonder if he's bought a multi-million dollar mansion next door to Zelensky's in Florida.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You are right so are the travel mandates, vax passports are still a thing for travelers unless those are gone completely nothing has changed,the trucker protests has not done its goal completely.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oh... I have a prediction.

Not hard to see. We will have some covid surge before November and the Democrats will justify fraudulent mail in voting for the mid-terms.

Get ready for the lockdowns

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm told the next phase of the shared covid strategy (big business/government) will begin prior to the US election

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Things where I am have been more or less back to normal since mid 2021. Everything is pretty much voluntary now except for some stores asking you to wear face masks. But those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

If this is some nefarious conspiracy then obviously my government isn't in on it, and neither are our neighboring countries as they're pretty much getting on with business as usual as well. Even the infrastructures around the spit kits and the vax centers have been dismantled.

The social distancing signs have come down, masks aren't required, nobody even remembers the passwords for their vax passport apps.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It must be wonderful not to have covid propaganda on full blast like everyone here in Canada most certainly does. How nice for you and your countries. Send them my love.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Our secret is that we didn't politicize covid. It's not a battle between liberal and conservative here.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

My secret is I'm smart enough to know 100 billion of us have done just fine for millions of years without masks and genocidal mandates

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

As a species we've experienced dozens of plagues that have wiped out everything from cities to civilizations. About 1/3 of the population of my country was wiped out by a plague about 700 years ago. It pretty much destroyed our economy and turned our big cities into graveyards, forcing us to go back to a much more agrarian society.

America and Western Europe lost millions of people to the Spanish flu after WWI, and disease killed more native Americans that white settlers did. A couple of common European diseases brought in by Spanish and English depopulated huge swaths of north and South America.

Delta got into the care homes in here and the immigrant ghettoes, and killed who knows how many people. Without the vax we could have been looking at loosing maybe 5 percent of our population within 5 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

More of us than ever. Bucking the pandemic trend. Maybe you should spin faster because I'm not buying what you're selling..

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

What I'm selling is that we've pretty much been back to normal since mid 2021. And this is despite having been hit hard by delta which caused a couple of regions to go back into semi-lockdown.

If there is a conspiracy then we're clearly not participating in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Like I said; you be sure to pass along my regards to the propaganda free countries you're shilling for.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Oh... I have a prediction.

Not hard to see. We will have some covid surge before November and the Democrats will justify fraudulent mail in voting for the mid-terms.

Get ready for the lockdowns

If not COVID then another flu or they'll release another genetically engineered virus, they aren't done depopulating yet.

And yes, the Dems will go through hell and high water and do absolutely whatever they have to to ensure "mail in voting" and massive "ballot harvesting" is legal. Wonder what Fauci funded for the next gain of function disease to be let loose on the world?

The best part, the Dems get to play slave master again. The can lock their slaves into their cabins if they don't behave, and not allow the slaves to talk to each other or see others facial expressions to gauge what they are saying. Can't let those ignorant peons, as Dems think of average everyday people, get close to each other in case they learn that the "flu" is just a new seasonal one, or the "new virus" mysteriously originated in the same area as a bio-weapons facility.

The Dems really loved being slave masters/lords over serfs, during COVID and tightly controlling what the population did, where they went, where they shopped (only at stores owned by US mega rich oligarchs), what they said (shutting down "misinformation" that mostly turned out to be true).

The wet dream of liberals, make the ignorant masses obey and do what the highly intelligent, all knowing, all perfect progressive liberals know what is best for the ignorant peon masses because the general population is too stupid to make their own decisions or run their own lives.

edit on 4/3/22 by The2Billies because: format

<<   2 >>

join