It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis world shocked after Miami Open battlefield: 'What's going on?'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.ninefornews.nl...

au.sports.yahoo.com...

The tennis world has reacted with shock after favorites Paula Badosa and Jannik Sinner had to retire during the quarterfinals of the Miami Open. Badosa, soon to be the number three in the world, became unwell in her match against Jessica Pegula and left the court in tears. Badosa, who was comforted by her American opponent, decided to stop after consultation with the physio. Pegula reached the semifinals of the Miami tennis tournament for the first time in her career after Badosa gave up.

With the men, the Italian phenomenon Jannik Sinner was forced to throw in the towel. He gave up in the game against Francisco Cerundolo, the number 103 in the world ranking, after only 22 minutes of play. “When I served at 3-1 and 30-0, I saw him bend over. It was very strange,” Cerundolo said during an interview. "I hope he's okay, he's a great player." The 23-year-old Argentinian surprisingly reached the semifinals with his first participation in the master tournament in Miami.

It was the second game in a row that ended prematurely for tennis fans. The fans reacted shocked to the bizarre tennis day. "What is going on?" someone asked. 15 players have already dropped out during the Miami Open, reports Yahoo Sports.

And the story continues, but this is totally fine, pretty normal right?

First the footballers, cyclists and now the tennis players. What is Nadal thinking at this point? Was it the right thing to do?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Sinner retired because of foot blisters

15 retired or withdrawn
13 state injury... Ankle, wrist, back injury.
One illness was heat related.

edit on 1-4-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Notice it doesn’t happen at Wimbledon. It’s well known that some just phone it in or claim phantom injuries in these small tournaments they are forced to play.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Well let's see.
I can go play on an injured ankle and risk more damage or a longer recovery time to play in a low level tournament...

Or stay home and heal without effecting my world ranking.....

Hmmm

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

A quick search shows, as already noted, blisters, cramps, covid,flu.

There was a similar post for another tournament last year. That one was even using video from players before Covid was even a thing, so I guess this is at least a step up by not using those, but the sweltering heat and humidity was noted in Miami which leads to the normal issues players have.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They probably just need their 4th booster shot of that miracle juice.
Slow Joe just got his jab on stage and look at him go.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sinner retired because of foot blisters

15 retired or withdrawn
13 state injury... Ankle, wrist, back injury.
One illness was heat related.

Proving beyond doubt that we can now add blisters, ankle, wrist and back injuries, plus heatstroke to the list of covid vaccine side effects

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Had about 3 or 4 players plus one ball boy that had to pull out from the Australian Open earlier this year. Chest pain or exhaustion where the main reasons given.

Novac was one player that made some headlines at the time, he got put in quarantine, was not allowed to play and sent back home because he would not take the jab.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Serums containing graphene oxide injected into the human body could not possibly be causing problems. I know that because David Muir and Lester Holt told me so.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Serums containing graphene oxide injected into the human body could not possibly be causing problems. I know that because David Muir and Lester Holt told me so.

You don't actually still believe this, do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That graphene oxide is found in the serums, or that it is harmful to the human body?

Scientists using microscopes in several different countries have discovered this, reported on it, and recorded images of it. There is more also. Literature from the manufacturers have it hidden away in obscure places, but it's there.

David Muir and Lester Holt and the rest of the MSM cover for pharma, so you're not aware of it.

Graphene injected into the bloodstream cannot be a good thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Scientists using microscopes in several different countries have discovered this, reported on it, and recorded images of it. There is more also. Literature from the manufacturers have it hidden away in obscure places, but it's there.

The info is there to see and read.

This graphene theory is plausible, don't know what they are trying to build inside the body of the jabbed.

For people to read here the Pfizer documents which they tried to hide for 75 years:
phmpt.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Russians

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Whatever they planned with these shots, public health was NOT part of the calculation.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

The info is there to see and read.

This graphene theory is plausible, don't know what they are trying to build inside the body of the jabbed.

For people to read here the Pfizer documents which they tried to hide for 75 years:
phmpt.org...

I am likely one of the most anti-vax people you could ever meet, yet nowhere have I seen any reputable proof that any of the vaccines contain GO. I have not been able to find it listed, even in 'hidden language in obscure places', so if you could help me out by directing me to that evidence I'd be most grateful.

So far, all the 'researchers' seem to have anti-vax connections and credentials that can't be validated. I could do the same thing and most people would never bother to check and see if I was really a doctor, researcher, or just another anti-vaxer looking to convince others with bogus claims.

Just the KNOWN list of ingredients is enough to give most skeptical people pause.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What are anti-vax connections and credentials?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There was a time when athletes played to win at all costs. The current athletes today would rather cry than compete.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Proving beyond doubt that we can now add blisters, ankle, wrist and back injuries, plus heatstroke to the list of covid vaccine side effects

Well things like that we were meant to believe were symptoms of Covid and it’s scarients. Could be long Covid bs. Who’s to say the players aren’t suffering from covid? It’s not like the jab is going to stop them from getting it or passing it on.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

COVID. Please. Baseball players until the 80's were smoking and drinking in the dugouts. Ever heard of Dock Ellis? Guy threw a no-hitter on acid. These players today....

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Miami Open? What's that?

<<   2 >>

join